Izvan i iza turnira

wwww

jedno podsecanje: Azarenka Stivens, AO 2013 SF, Azarenka servirala za mec (u 2 seta), bila brejknuta i uzela MTO :

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/jan/24/victoria-azarenka-timeout-australian-open

Victoria Azarenka will defend her Australian Open title against Li Na on Saturday hoping the bruises to her integrity have healed alongside her sore ribs after she was widely condemned for taking what appeared to be a dubious medical timeout in the final moments of her tense two-set win over the American teenager Sloane Stephens.

Coming close to tears in front of a hostile media, she vehemently denied gamesmanship and claimed a rib injury that had troubled her for two days flared in the sixth game of the second set, restricting her breathing.

After dropping serve then blowing five match points at 5-4, she rushed from the court to have a rib "unlocked" so she could breathe more freely and to ease back pain that, she said, had given her a panic attack on court.

"I had to unlock my rib, which was causing my back problem," she said. "The trainer said: 'We have to go off court to treat that.' I didn't really want to take off my dress on the court. I had been struggling a little bit throughout the whole match and it just kept getting worse.

"I should have called the trainer a little bit before that, when I got to the point that I couldn't really breathe. The timing, yeah, it was my bad. The game before that when I lost my service game, it kept getting worse. I thought I would have to play through it and keep calm. What can I do? Is it my fault the doctor took that long to evaluate?"

However, in the on-court television interview immediately after the match, the former British player Sam Smith asked her specifically why she had left the court and she prevaricated. With a restless crowd still buzzing about the incident, she said: "I had nearly the worst choke of the year." She spoke of "anxiety" but did not mention a sore rib or being unable to breathe.

She claimed this was the first time she had suffered such a problem and "that was freaking me out, that I never felt something like that before."

Stephens, though, said the delay of nearly 10 minutes before she unsuccessfully served to stay in the match had not bothered her. "I did lose the next game," she said, "but I wouldn't say that's because of the medical timeout. I love Vika and we share the same agent. We actually are pretty good friends. I'm sure I'll see her and we'll talk about it. I hope she wins the final. It's happened before. I've had it in the last match, medical breaks, go to the bathroom, the whole showdown. It was just something else, but it didn't affect anything."

Sećam se toga, Azarenka je baš bila solidno omrznuta posle. Ali se pitam da je to uradila protiv neke anonimne Ruskinje ili Kazahstanke bi li iko primetio uopšte.

Evo sad Pešikan u prenosu priča kako Krejčikova ima običaj da remeti ritam protivnicama i kako je to uradila protiv Sakari na RG pa je poredi sa Cicipasom. Sad ne mogu da se setim je li na RG to bio MTO ili je išla isto na toilet break.

10 minutes ago, alcesta said:

Sećam se toga, Azarenka je baš bila solidno omrznuta posle. Ali se pitam da je to uradila protiv neke anonimne Ruskinje ili Kazahstanke bi li iko primetio uopšte.

Evo sad Pešikan u prenosu priča kako Krejčikova ima običaj da remeti ritam protivnicama i kako je to uradila protiv Sakari na RG pa je poredi sa Cicipasom. Sad ne mogu da se setim je li na RG to bio MTO ili je išla isto na toilet break.

ma apsolutno, svi su seo obrusili na Azarenku jer je odakle je, a i protivnica joj je odakle je. u medjuvremenu je Azarenka naucila kako da se dodvori relevantnim faktorima, pa je sad "perjanica" razuma na WTA: kad treba smirivati pobunjene koleginice, kad treba pobrati jeftine poene pominjuci vakcinaciju tokom intervjua posle meca i jos mnogo drugih stvari.

Azarenka nikada nije bila cvecka, imala je ona razne ispade pre tog AO (neka svadjanja s fanovima iz cista mira i jos sto sta) - zato mi nije bas bila najsimpaticnija od pocetka, iako je jos tada pokazivala borilacki duh (protiv Serene itd.) i videlo se da je dobra igracica, mada prgava. Ali reakcija Ao publike (i komentatora) je bila preterana, plus je ona naivno odgovorila na doticno pitanje, pokusavajuci da bude duhovita, ne shvatajuci sta se desavalo u medjuvremenu, dok je ona bila na MTO.

nisam bas nesto pratila Krajcikovu, ali uopste nisam primetila da je prljava igracica (ovo malo sto sam je gledala), da icim drugim osim svojim tenisom pokusava da poremeti protivnicu. cak se secam da sam negde cula/procitala neki komentar kako je ona zapravo smirujuci faktor u dubl kombinaciji s Sinijakovom, koja zna da poludi i pravi gluposti.

s druge strane Muguruza je poznata kao neko ko ne ume fino da prihvati poraz, vec je uglavnom prgava i nepristupacna posle poraza. ne u stilu Putinceve, ali ne ni mnogo bolje.

Edited by wwww

Flink: "Murray was right with Tsitsipas, but he went too personal" "by continuing to talk about it the next day he made he almost sounded like sour grapes."

Ubaldo: "It was acceptable that he was angry after the match, but that tweet the next morning was too much, bad loser."

"Brooksby also took 20' once, 7' another, against Fritz. (US) "sometimes he starts grunting, exceedingly loud. A side of him I didn't see before NY" "Djokovic has to be on the lookout of that, this kid might try some gamesmanship with him." (SF)

Flink on Brooksby (18:30): "He has a v. mediocre serve, abbreviated motion, doesn't get much speed on it, not terribly good placement - his groundstrokes are terrific and he confounds everybody with the way he mixes up his shots .. he's v unconventional, "plays to the crowd.

Flink: "I don't think Monfils ever wants to be malicious. OTOH, I think he overdoes the gamesmanship, a little too much for my liking."

Edited by wwww

1 hour ago, wwww said:

nisam bas nesto pratila Krajcikovu, ali uopste nisam primetila da je prljava igracica (ovo malo sto sam je gledala), da icim drugim osim svojim tenisom pokusava da poremeti protivnicu.

Nisam je ni ja gledala dovoljno da procenim, ali Pešikan i inače nikad ne veruje da nekoj igračici stvarno treba MTO i non stop priča kako je to samo taktika i da ga treba ukinuti. Interesantno je da ni blizu nije toliko kategoričan kad muškarci traže MTO. Ali i inače na ES se ni ne trude previše da prikriju šta misle o ženskom tenisu, Ceronja je radio sramotan prenos ženskog finala prošle ili pretprošle godine.

Yaroslava Shvedova has played her last professional tournament here at the 2021 US-Open. Closing this chapter of her life and getting super busy with her 2 little ankle-biters. All the best my friend hope to see you down the road.

E-suJHOXsAIcTs4?format=jpg&name=900x900

bl

E-p86ZlUUAMjJey?format=jpg&name=smallE-p86azVcAIYGXP?format=jpg&name=small

a blizanci se zovu stan i mirka :ss:

Edited by vanjabarsa
  • Like 1