ATP turniri 250&500

zoe Bg

https://netherlandsnewslive.com/krajicek-opens-the-ahoy-door-for-djokovic-he-has-not-broken-any-rules-so-he-is-welcome-sport/336993/

Krajicek opens the Ahoy door for Djokovic: ‘He has not broken any rules, so he is welcome’

ABN Amro tennis tournamentRichard Krajicek had visible difficulties with it last year, an empty Ahoy. But the Rotterdam tennis tournament had no choice but to keep the doors closed this year, the director explained today. Krajicek also opened the door for Novak Djokovic, who was eventually refused entry in Australia.

Once but never again. That’s what tournament director Richard Krajicek said last year about the edition of the ABN Amro tennis tournament in an empty Ahoy. But the stands in Rotterdam will also remain empty next month, it was announced last week. That decision seems a bit hasty. The current measures taken by the cabinet are about to expire, further relaxation may follow, for example also under pressure from the culture and events sector.

“At some point we have to make a decision,” Krajicek explained. ,,If we want to get rid of a kind of television studio again, by illuminating it nicely, we have to prepare. At Friends of Amstel Live they built everything up, and they had to tear everything down a day in advance. For us this was the only choice. Hopefully it will be twice and then never again.”

Because there is no audience, the tournament uses a halved prize pool, just like last year, according to the guidelines of the ATP. ,,And just like last year, I will only wear a suit on the final day,’ said Krajicek. ,,But I do intend to come into the room a little more to watch the matches.” The tournament director found that difficult last year, he was mainly in his office.

Furthermore, Krajicek announced that the Dutch Botic van de Zandschulp and Tallon groenpoor will receive a wildcard for the main tournament as expected. The former may not need it, in which case the free ticket will be released again. Eleven players from the top twenty participate in Rotterdam, including number 2 in the world Daniil Medvedev and two-time winner Gael Monfils. In the wheelchair tournament, the line-up is stronger than ever, with nine players from the global top ten.

Djokovic also participated in 2010 in Ahoy. 

There has been no contact with Novak Djokovic in recent days, the message remains that the Serb is always welcome and knows that. Krajicek: ,,Normally he goes skiing in February, to recover from the Australian Open. Now he may have to recover from that tournament. But we follow the rules of the Dutch government here, Djokovic has not broken any rules, so he is welcome. I also try not to have an opinion about it, everyone is free not to be vaccinated.”

This morning it was announced that main sponsor ABN Amro will also remain associated with the ATP tournament for the next three years, so until 2025. This means that the bank remains the longest-serving title sponsor of the ATP Tour. In addition, tournament directors Krajicek and Esther Vergeer will remain associated with the event. The fiftieth edition is scheduled for next year.

2 minutes ago, wwww said:

mislim da nije imao operaciju, vec da je cekao da prirodno zaleci.

Aha,nisam bio siguran..dakle,isao je na varijantu mirovanja. To ocito nije dalo zeljeni rezultat. Izgubio je vreme,sad ce,pretpostavljam,odabrati hir.zahvat.

Just now, Boxy said:

Zar nije prvo cekao, pa na kraju ipak otisao na operaciju?

Cini mi se da je prvo pogresno lecio :smiley33:

Zbuniste me nacisto vas dve sada :smiley5:

53 minutes ago, Boxy said:

Sad sam guglala, ipak nije isao na operaciju, ali oko USO su bile vesti o pogresnom lecenju, tako mi je nesto ostalo u glavi :smiley33: 

Bilo je čini mi se da je otpustio kondicionog jer ga je ovaj uverio da će biti spreman za USO, pa je možda i počeo da trenira pre nego što je smeo?

Mada mi nije jasno kako je to moguće bez lekarske dozvole, ali to je neka prilična zbrka bila.

On 1/26/2022 at 9:16 PM, vanjabarsa said:

jel kecmanovic odustao od dubla ili skroz ???

sa Rudom igra dubl kad god su u mocugucnosti ali se ovaj povredi pred AO.

sto se rasporeda u singlu tice, Nalbandijan ga vec ceka u Buenos Airesu, pa zatim Rio i Santijago

• Thanks 2