[USA] SJEDINJENE AMERIČKE DRŽAVE - unutrašnja politika i uticaj na svetska kretanja

McCarthy

2 hours ago, 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 said:

Kako ga je drugar Bibi ispalio? 

Pa lepo, Bibi nije priznao da je on pobedio izbore ( priznao Bidena). Ne zahebavam se. Narcisoidni snovi manchild-a. Sve se vrti oko njega.

Trump’s comments were also panned by some of his 2024 opponents, including Ron DeSantis, who wrote, “Terrorists have murdered at least 1,200 Israelis and 22 Americans and are holding more hostage, so it is absurd that anyone, much less someone running for President, would choose now to attack our friend and ally, Israel, much less praise Hezbollah terrorists as ‘very smart.’” 

Edited by nonick
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, nonick said:

Pa lepo, Bibi nije priznao da je on pobedio izbore ( priznao Bidena). Ne zahebavam se. Narcisoidni snovi manchild-a. Sve se vrti oko njega.

Cuh komentar danas kako se narandzasti naljutio jer se Bibi zahvalio Bajdenu za podrsku Izraelu, pa opleo na prvoj cirkusijadi... 

Najgore je sto on sam sebe u tim govorancijama par puta demantuje, a ona masa vristi i tapse kao da su placeni za to (a ustvari jos oni i placaju). 

Kod Lešine u administraciji ima više marksista nego u Centralnom komitetu KP Kine. Dok su teroristi još komadali decu u krevetcima , otuda pozvalo "sve strane da se uzdrže od nasilja i osvete":

Teroristi i njihovi i fanovi su se, međutim, ovoga puta malkice preigrali. Nisu uračunali činjenicu da je, od kada je - u najkonsekventnijem političkom događaju decenije - veliki Ilon oslobodio Tviter, ljude daleko teže naterati da kleče pred moralno i intelektualno bankrotiranim dvorskim narativom:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/state-department-internal-emails-gaza-israel_n_65296395e4b0a304ff6ff95d?ykm

In messages circulated on Friday, State Department staff wrote that high-level officials do not want press materials to include three specific phrases: “de-escalation/ceasefire,” “end to violence/bloodshed” and “restoring calm.”

Kvrc-kvrc, čuje se pucketanje i na Dvoru:

https://drydenbrown.posthaven.com/elites-vs-elite-institutions

For the first time in recent memory, we are seeing elites condemn elite institutions...

Samo ovonedeljno totalno paranje terorističko-marksističkog narativa pred očima celog sveta vredi one 44 milijarde...

-------------------------------------------------------------

btw, odličan intervju sa Džaredom Kušnerom, jednim od ključnih ljuda iza Abrahamskog sporazuma, kojim je administracija gospodina Trampa udarila široke temelje dugoročnog mira na Bliskom istoku - dok nisu došli budni i sve zasrali:

Kušner je, takođe, kreator verovatno najuspešnije pojedinačne američke politike u poslednjih 30ak godina, operacija Warp Speed, za šta, naravno, nikada nije dobio javno priznanje kakvo zaslužuje, ali evo sada prilike da se i to ispravi.

• Thanks 1
  • Ha-ha 1

Jim Jordan fails to win House speakership on first ballot

First ballot: Rep. Jim Jordan failed to win the House speakership on the initial round after 20 of his fellow Republicans voted against him.

He earned 200 votes, while House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries won 212.

Matt Gaetz's Stance on Israel Funding Raises Questions

Others on social media also questioned Gaetz's opposing stances when it comes to aid to Ukraine and Israel.

"Matt Gaetz is the kind of guy to say the Ukraine war is bankrupting American taxpayers," one user wrote on X. "Matt is also the kind of guy to vote for money and weapons to be sent to Israel for war."

Another user shared a clip of Gaetz on Meet the Press, adding: "A new interview of Matt Gaetz who has long ferociously fought to defund support of Ukraine and had to get the U.S. House speaker expelled to do it, is now talking about how important it is to continue the multibillion-dollar commitment of funding to Israel."

Another responded to Gaetz: "Why should Israel be on autopay and Ukraine not? Ukraine has suffered FAR more deaths than Israel ever has in just a year and a half."

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/19/pro-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-pleads-guilty-in-georgia-criminal-election-case.html

opa đurđo !

Priznala advokatica da je deo zavere za nameštanje izbora. Deo dogovora sa tužilaštvom je da svedoči o tome. Ovo će definitivno da izmami priznanja još nekih koji znaju da ona ima podatke da su i oni upetljani u ovaj pokušaj krađe izbora. Ova je opasna za Trampa jer zna sav njegov prljav veš.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, deez nuts. said:

Gym Jordan, putujuci cirkus. 

To Centralni komitet KP Kine opet sprecava slobodarske republikance da uvedu red u USA.

US lawmakers reject hardliner Jordan as speaker of the House for a second time

US lawmakers rejected hard-line conservative Jim Jordan's bid for speaker of the House of Representatives for a second time on Wednesday,

as the leadership vacuum paralyzed Washington for a 15th day with no clear resolution in sight.

Mozda da daju nekom demokrati da bude speaker ?

Jeste da bi to odvelo USA jos vise u komunizam, ali bi bar repsi dobili vremena da se dogovore.

@Klotzen me pretekao.

Hteo sam da okacim vest.

Trump co-defendant Kenneth Chesebro pleads guilty in Georgia election case

FILE — Lawyer Kenneth Chesebro, appears before Judge Scott MacAfee during a motions hearing on Oct. 10, 2023, in Atlanta. Jury selection is set to begin for Chesebro, the first defendant to go to trial in the Georgia case that accuses former president Donald Trump and others of illegally scheming to overturn the 2020 election in the state. (Alyssa Pointer/Pool Photo via AP, File)© Alyssa Pointer/AP

ATLANTA — Kenneth Chesebro, a former lawyer for Donald Trump’s campaign, pleaded guilty Friday to illegally conspiring to overturn Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia. The plea came in just hours after jury selection began in the highly anticipated case, ahead of an expected trial next month.

Chesebro pleaded guilty to a single felony count of conspiracy to file false documents, and faces a prison sentence of one to five years. He also agreed to truthfully testify in the case against others.

Chesebro’s guilty plea made him the second former Trump lawyer to plead guilty in as many days, following a plea from Sidney Powell on Thursday, and the third co-defendant to admit guilt in the sweeping criminal racketeering case alleging Trump and 18 allies broke the Georgia law when they sought to overturn Joe Biden’s 2020 victory in the state. In addition to Powell, bail bondsman Scott Hall pleaded guilty earlier this month in the conspiracy — with all agreeing to testify against others in the case.

Chesebro’s guilty plea is the latest legal victory for Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis (D), whose office is prosecuting the Georgia case. In addition to flipping one of the key members of the alleged conspiracy, prosecutors now avoid a trial in which they would have had to showcase much of their evidence against Trump and others, which might have offered lawyers for others a legal advantage heading into other trials.

The potential for incriminating testimony from three of Trump’s co-defendants could have far-reaching impact on the former president’s legal fortunes in the case, as well as some of the other high-profile defendants, notably Rudy Giuliani, who is alleged to have known about both Powell’s and Chesebro’s efforts to help overturn Trump’s loss.

Chesebro is a Harvard Law School graduate whose past work includes assisting then-Vice President Al Gore’s legal team during the 2000 recount of Florida’s presidential votes. He had been facing seven charges related to his alleged role as the legal architect of a plan to use Trump electors in Georgia and other key states to undermine legitimate 2020 electoral college votes to swing the election to the Republican nominee.

Chesebro, who had originally pleaded not guilty in the case, appeared before Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee, where he agreed to plead guilty. The plea came a day after Powell, a pro-Trump attorney and a co-defendant in the case who had been scheduled to stand trial with Chesebro, pleaded guilty to reduced charges in the case.

The case against Chesebro centered around his role in crafting a plan where slates of Trump electors met in key battleground states including Georgia to sign documents falsely claiming Trump, not Biden, had won the vote in their states.

The case against Chesebro centered around his role in crafting a plan where slates of Trump electors met in key battleground states including Georgia to sign documents falsely claiming Trump, not Biden, had won the vote in their states.

Through his attorneys, Chesebro claimed he was merely offering legal opinions to his client, the Trump campaign, and unsuccessfully argued to block memos and other emails he sent to Republicans across the country and others working on the Trump campaign from being used at trial.

Chesebro’s testimony could touch on a number of his co-defendants. The 98-page indictment portrays Chesebro as central not just to the convening of contingency electors but also to the “strategy for disrupting and delaying the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6, 2021.”

The seven felony charges he had faced included conspiracy to commit forgery and conspiracy to file false documents, as well as violation of an anti-racketeering act originally aimed at dismantling organized crime groups. In the separate federal case brought against Trump, Chesebro has not been charged. Prosecutors described him only as “Co-Conspirator 5,” saying he was behind “a corrupt plan to subvert the federal government function by stopping Biden electors’ votes from being counted and certified.”

Chesebro lost two key motions the day before his plea, one to exclude all his communications on the premise that they were confidential under attorney-client privilege. Those procedural defeats could have set the stage for the plea deal.

• Ha-ha 1

One more:

Tearful apology

In a tearful apology in court, Ellis spoke of her personal “failures” and expressed “deep remorse” while disavowing her involvement in Trump’s legal efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

“As an attorney who is also a Christian, I take my responsibilities as a lawyer very seriously and I endeavor to be a person of sound moral and ethical character in all of my dealings,” Ellis said.
But after the 2020 election, “I failed to do my due diligence,” she said.

“I relied on others, including lawyers with many more years of experience than I, to provide me with true and reliable information … what I did not do, but should have done, your honor, was to make sure that the facts the other lawyers alleged to be true were, in fact, true,” Ellis said.

Koji su ovi luzeri, kao tata im 🙂

• Thanks 1

they just know ho w to pick 'em:

Speaker of the House Mike Johnson has a history of harsh anti-gay language from his time as an attorney for a socially conservative legal group in the mid-2000s.

In editorials that ran in his local Shreveport, Louisiana, paper, The Times, Johnson called homosexuality a “inherently unnatural” and “dangerous lifestyle” that would lead to legalized pedophilia and possibly even destroy “the entire democratic system.”

And, in another editorial, he wrote, “Your race, creed, and sex are what you are, while homosexuality and cross-dressing are things you do,” he wrote. “This is a free country, but we don’t give special protections for every person’s bizarre choices.”

Tramp dupelizac i homofob 🙂

opet, what can go wrong?

Koka-Kola krišom zameće tragove finansijske podrške ovoj marksističkoj ćeliji, nakon njihove otvorene podrške Hamaću i svetskoj revoluciji, sa sve slikama terorističkih paraglajdera. Kada su ovi palili Ameriku to kao da nije bilo dovoljno da se prestane sa klečanjem pred falangama i njihovom totalitarnom dogmom i teorijom zavere.

Coca-Cola has quietly scrubbed references to Hamas-supporting BLM from its website

Samo jedan primer kako izgledaju američki univerzitetski kampusi danas:

A u međuvremenu - lažne vesti, vidno pogubljene u "magli rata", moradoše da postanu teroristički telali:

https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-blames-fog-of-war-for-errant-reporting-on-gaza-bombing-russian-collusion-jussie-smollett-covington-catholic-hunters-laptop-the-steele-dossier-kyle-rittenhouse-origins-of-covid-contd

spacer.png

CNN Blames Fog Of War For Errant Reporting On Gaza Bombing, Russian Collusion, Jussie Smollett, Covington Catholic, Hunter’s Laptop, The Steele Dossier, Kyle Rittenhouse, Origins Of Covid, Trump calling Charlottesville neo-nazis "fine people," COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness, Bubba Wallace garage noose, Trump telling people to inject themselves with bleach, BLM riots being "mostly peaceful," Border Patrol agents whipping migrants, Trump commandeering his own limo, Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot, Jan 6 "insurrection," Duke University lacrosse team rape allegations, critical race theory not being taught in public schools, the weather, the Los Angeles Dodgers having any chance of winning the World Series, how much money Michael Bloomberg could give every American, the effectiveness of wearing masks, "two weeks to flatten the curve," Joe Rogan and Ivermectin, Bidenflation, Jeffrey Epstein, no irregularities in the 2020 election, right-wing extremists planning to attack all 50 state capitals, Don Lemon being described as a journalist, RT hacking C-SPAN, Dewey defeating Truman, the McRib being made from actual meat, only 10 years left to stop climate change, Trump will start World War III, Joe Biden had no involvement in Hunter's international business dealings, Trump encouraged his supporters to storm the U.S. Capitol, Hillary Clinton had a 91% chance of winning the 2016 election, Rings of Power was a critically acclaimed show, and claiming to be "Most Trusted Name in News."...

Edited by bohumilo
  • Like 2