Roger Federer

Boxy

6 hours ago, Boxy said:

Nisam ja uporedjivala, samo sam rekla da neki teniski roditelji to nikad ne shvate, to je prva izjava i iza nje stojim. 

Kako nisi upoređivala? Ako kažeš da neko nikada to ne shvati, a  Fed jelte shvata, to je upoređivanje. A u stvari pojma nemaš (kako bi i znala) kako zaista Fed radi sa svojom decom i kako drugi zaista rade sa svojom decom. 😏

2 hours ago, Pangea said:

Kako nisi upoređivala? Ako kažeš da neko nikada to ne shvati, a  Fed jelte shvata, to je upoređivanje. A u stvari pojma nemaš (kako bi i znala) kako zaista Fed radi sa svojom decom i kako drugi zaista rade sa svojom decom. 😏

Toliko prica kako roditelju rade sa svojom decom i koliko pogresno rade, ali eto ja ne znam.

Ma tebi je bitno da si ti kontra mene, totalno je nebitno o cemu se prica...:default_coffee:

39 minutes ago, Boxy said:

Toliko prica kako roditelju rade sa svojom decom i koliko pogresno rade, ali eto ja ne znam.

Ma tebi je bitno da si ti kontra mene, totalno je nebitno o cemu se prica...:default_coffee:

Lol, naravno da znaš samo malecni deo koji je on podelio na TV-u. Praktično ništa.

I onda ide klasika, samo kontriraš, niko me ne voli fazon, kme. Izbegavaj to, molim te, više je 🤮

3 hours ago, Pangea said:

Lol, naravno da znaš samo malecni deo koji je on podelio na TV-u. Praktično ništa.

I onda ide klasika, samo kontriraš, niko me ne voli fazon, kme. Izbegavaj to, molim te, više je 🤮

Nisam rekla da me niko ne voli (hvala Bogu takvih osoba imam dovoljno), nego da TI uvek ides kontra, to te valjda ispunjava, nemam pojma :default_coffee:

2 hours ago, Boxy said:

Nisam rekla da me niko ne voli (hvala Bogu takvih osoba imam dovoljno), nego da TI uvek ides kontra, to te valjda ispunjava, nemam pojma :default_coffee:

Kako god, diskutovao sam o tvom postu, a ti si prešla na lično... Po običaju...🙄 

Ako imaš još nešto o treniranju dece tu sam, a ako nemaš odjavljujem se... 🙂

• Ha-ha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ovo je bila neka zenevska trka zadovoljstva :classic_biggrin:

Mirka i klinci su trcali

https://www.lematin.ch/story/course-de-lescalade-presque-tous-les-federer-ont-mouille-le-maillot-965876700608

FjI-GDiXkAYFOZ4?format=jpg&name=360x360

Registered in the Women III category, Mirka Federer completed the 4.8 kilometers in 25 minutes and 22 seconds, finishing in a very honorable 147th place out of nearly 900 participants. Looking at the results, we see that four other "Fed" also wet the jersey. The twins Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, 13, ran in the Schoolgirls A category. And their younger siblings, Leo and Lenny, 8, in the Chicks A8 category.

A za to vreme, Roger je u Njujorku

RF:“Trying to stay fit, spending lot of time in gym, no concrete plans for next year, taking it step by step, busy schedule, over the holidays will stay in Switzerland"

He deliberately came here alone, "because I didn't want it to suddenly get emotional when I look my wife or my parents in the eye." For once, he didn't shed any tears, unlike when he said goodbye a good two months earlier at the Laver Cup in London.

"Swiss Indoors Basel came too early for me, I couldn't be back on the big stage that early. You could see how much I suffered at the Laver Cup, in a positive sense," said Federer.

In addition to looking after his own foundation, he hopes to be able to play a few exhibition matches next year.

"I'd like to say thank you, around the world, to all the fans who have always supported me so incredibly." "to be a good dad, to spend a great time with Mirka and to give something back to the friends who have given me so much over the years. Now the time has come for it."

What does Federer want for the sports year 2023?  "I'll become a big fan of a lot of sports that I haven't been able to follow intensively enough for a long time," said Federer. And He still loves to travel, play tennis and is excited about what the future will bring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...