Tenis u doba Korone

gggggggg

Nema sanse da bi na Floridi uvodili karantin kao u Australiji. Kod njih su mere mnogo blaze, mislim da rade i restorani itd. a i nosenje maski nije obavezno.

Jedino sto bi bilo kriticno na Floridi je dozvola da se doleti u USA, recimo iz UK i Evrope generalno, plus Brazila/juzne Amerike.

Mada USA sad kao ubrzava vakcinaciju, pa ce mnoge stvari tamo da se vracaju u normalu.

znas li kad izlazi entry lista za kvalifikacije za Roterdam?

vidim da je Kirios kao alternativa i u Roterdamu i u Dohi, pa me zanima da li ce da igra kvalifikacije. a kao da sam procitala negde da je izjavio da ce i dlaje da se zrtvuje zbog pandemije i ne igra tenis. :classic_rolleyes:

My heart is no longer there to travel and play in these conditions, unfortunately I have to take a break in order to preserve myself mentally. Hoping that morale returns as quickly as possible. Thank you to all the faithful for your support. See you soon

I am very sorry not to participate in Acapulco 2021. It is a difficult year for everyone and in my current state of health, with a back ailment, it makes it impossible to make such a long trip. I love Acapulco, played for the last 4 years, but this year it has not been possible. Hopefully in 2022!

“I’d say [it was] more mental to be honest than physical,” Murray told the official ATP website when asked if it caused any fitness problems for him.

“It obviously affects your tennis a little bit because it came on the end of a long training block.

“I’d trained really hard for 10 weeks and was feeling really good and then I wasn’t allowed to do anything.

I wasn’t allowed out of the house… that obviously affects the physical side, but also the mental side as well.

“I’ve missed quite a lot of big tournaments in recent years with injury and stuff and then that happened and I was really, really disappointed.

“[It’s] still something that I’m probably getting over a bit from the disappointment and the mental side of things, but physically I feel good.”

mogla bi se fino secirati ova njegova izjava, posebno u svetlu njegovih komentara kad su drugi dobili virus.

a da ne pominjem standardnu pricu o pandemiji i tenisu koja je dominirala u februaru.

kako uvek batina po sopstvenim ledjima vise boli :classic_dry:

Edited by wwww
  • Like 1