Kafana pod obručima

Kronostime

On 11/29/2022 at 11:00 AM, Nicklord said:

Taj dan, ti si valjda dolazio u minut pre Killersa na tvrđavu ili tako nešto

Koliko se ja secam, a siguran sam da se dobro secam, okupljanje je bilo dan posle Kilersa, odnosno zvanicno prvi dan festivala. 

The most famous three and a half minutes of music television in British history isn’t so much about the performance itself as its impact on viewers. No matter how weird and alien you felt, you couldn’t have been as weird and alien as David Bowie and his bandmates looked: the cavalry was here for you. The point where Bowie camply throws his arm around Mick Ronson gathered headlines at the time, but its apex comes 30 seconds later. Umpteen viewers have testified to the life-changing, he’s-talking-to-me effect of the moment when Bowie points down the camera as he sings the line “I had to phone someone so I picked on you”: Lord Kitchener for weirdos, successfully recruiting an army of suburban misfits. 

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/oct/06/the-100-greatest-bbc-music-performances-ranked?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

• Like 1

Nisam pomislio jednom u životu da li je kišobran in ili ne, kome stoji ili ne stoji. Kad mi se učini da će da mi radi posao ja ga uzmem (To najčešće za kraće relacije a kad je pljusak. Da se ne bi cimao sa anti-monsoon oblačenjem). A što se tiče fashion i trendy faktora, ja sam skoro potpuno operisan od toga, pogotovo kad se radi o jednoj takvoj trivijalnoj stvari kao što je kišobran. Svaka vam čast ako uopšte imate mišljenje o tome 😁