Ferari 2024

Radoye

Biće još interesantno...

Carlos Sainz responds: 'Not going to hang around behind Leclerc for the rest of my life'

Charles Leclerc was not happy with Carlos Sainz at the Spanish GP. The Monegasque accused Sainz of wanting to do "something spectacular" at an awkward time to benefit from it in contract negotiations for a 2025 seat. Sainz himself does not entirely agree with that interpretation.

According to Leclerc, Sainz—who will be replaced by Lewis Hamilton at Ferrari after this season—went on the attack early, contrary to their agreement. Sainz recalls the agreement differently.

"I wonder if he means it at this point in the season. I attacked, we had fresh soft tyres on, Mercedes too, and we had to attack the first few laps with fresh tyres and try to overtake them. That's what we said before the race." said Sainz.

"I don't know what happened to Charles on the first lap, I don't know if he made a mistake, but I had the chance to overtake him, and it's not like I can hang around behind him for the rest of my life. Especially because from that moment, I was able to attack Mercedes and almost overtake them in the first stint."

#charlesleclerc 

#carlossainz 

#scuderiaferrari 

VIA: [gpblog]

• 2 weeks later...

https://racer.com/2024/07/08/cardile-to-leave-ferrari-technical-director-role/

Ferrari technical director (chassis area) Enrico Cardile has handed in his notice and will leave the company, with team principal Fred Vasseur taking on his role temporarily.

Prica se da je vidjen za Aston Martin.

U drugim vestima:

https://www.racefans.net/2024/07/08/ferraris-plan-to-minimise-damage-after-losing-three-months-to-their-rivals/

Ferrari have lost their way in the races since the Monaco Grand Prix. Their average lap time deficit to their rivals has risen to 0.86% compared to 0.3% over the preceding rounds.

Navodno promasen apdejt, novi patos bolida vratio poskakivanje pa su ga morali skinuti a s njim jos dosta novotarija na kojima se radilo poslednjih meseci. Prakticno sada voze 3 meseca staru specifikaciju bolida...

https://racer.com/2024/07/17/ferrari-focuses-development-efforts-on-resolving-bouncing-issue/

Ferrari is working on an upgrade to its 2024 to try and resolve the bouncing issue that has surfaced since a package introduced at the Spanish Grand Prix.

The previous major upgrade package introduced by Ferrari at Imola provided a step forward that allowed it to be in the mix for victory at the following two races, with Charles Leclerc winning from pole position in Monaco. However, a further update in Spain has led to problems with bouncing that are impacting performance, and while Vasseur is confident the team has identified the cause, he believes new parts will be needed to address it.