IndyCar 2024

Radoye

Drugaciji su ovo bolidi, oni stari su bili dizajnirani da voze k'o Naskar u guzvi pa kad jedan zajebe nema vremena da se reaguje i obavezno bude masovka, ovi sada se vise razvuku po stazi. 

A Vegas ima i veci nagib u krivinama. Ovo je ustvari negde na pola puta izmedju Vegasa i Milvokija.

Taj Vegas 2011. je jedinstven slucaj po mnogo cega. Bolidi kakvi su vec bili sa previse prianjanja i premalo snage motora dizajnirani da generisu voznju "u guzvi" konstanto sa po 2-3 bolida uporedo jedan uz drugog i onda 5-6 redova tako s nosom na menjacu onog ispred tebe, bez nekog znacajnijeg efekta zavetrine tako da svi konstantno voze pod punim gasom i ne mogu da se odlepe jedan od drugog a jedno preticanje nekad traje i po 7-8 krugova (vidi duel Karpentera i Frankitija na Kentakiju te godine - jos jedan Naskar oval). Plus su za Vegas kao oprostajnu trku starog IRL bolida nagurali cak 34 bolida na stazu sto je zaista previse.

Sada guzve budu samo na restartima, brzo se razvuku u jednu kolonu, plus radi efekat zavetrine tako da se preticanja obavljaju u jednoj krivini. Naravno da su udesi i dalje moguci - a gde to nisu - ali nista poput potpunog unistenja 15 bolida odjednom kao na toj nesretnoj trci.

(BTW, odavno vise nema kapa na zadnjim tockovima)

2024-03_02-768x432.jpg.webp

Inace:

https://www.indycar.com/News/2024/09/09-10-Larson-2025-Indy

The Arrow McLaren IndyCar Team, Hendrick Motorsports and partner HendrickCars.com announced Tuesday, Sept. 10 that Kyle Larson will return to race “The Double” in 2025, filling out the Arrow McLaren four-car lineup in the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge on Sunday, May 25 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

In what has been dubbed the #Hendrick1100, Larson will once again attempt to complete 1,100 miles and challenge for two marquee race wins on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. After the 109th Running of the Indianapolis 500 at IMS, he will immediately fly to Charlotte to race his No. 5 HendrickCars.com Chevrolet stock car in NASCAR’s crown jewel Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Larson qualified fifth and finished 18th in the rain-delayed Indy 500 last May en route to race Rookie of the Year honors. Due to the weather delay in Indianapolis, he was unable to turn a lap in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte before that race was ended early due to rain.

Vremenske neprilike za Nesvil?

https://racer.com/2024/09/11/indycar-ready-to-roll-with-punches-of-hurricane-francine-at-nashville/

Hurricane Francine could play a factor in this weekend’s Big Machine Music City Grand Prix at Nashville Speedway.

Everything from intermittent rain to thunderstorms are in the forecast from Friday through Monday across the facility based in Lebanon, Tenn., and for the Saturday-Sunday action at the 1.33-mile oval, the NTT IndyCar Series, Indy NXT series, and its teams might need to be patient and wait for any windows of dry running that appear.

• Tuzno 1

https://racer.com/2024/09/13/palou-vs-power-at-nashville-by-the-numbers/

For championship leader Alex Palou, his formidable lead of 54 points over Will Power entering the Milwaukee doubleheader was trimmed to 33 points prior to Sunday’s 206-lap Big Machine Music City Grand Prix at Nashville Speedway. With a maximum of 54 points available to any driver, Power can overtake Palou, but it won’t be easy.

Kalkulacije za sampionat

INDYCAR officials have announced a nine-position starting grid penalty at Nashville Superspeedway for the following entries for unapproved engine changes:

· No. 3 Team Penske

· No. 7 Arrow McLaren

· No. 10 Chip Ganassi Racing

FP1, Palu najbrzi:

https://racer.com/2024/09/14/palou-leads-ganassi-1-2-in-nashville-practice/

Championship leader Alex Palou was fastest at 23.9565 seconds/199.862mph in the No. 10 Honda and was shadowed by teammate Scott Dixon at 199.847mph in the No. 9 Chip Ganassi Racing Honda. Andretti Global’s Colton Herta made it three Hondas in the top three with the No. 26 entry at 199.686mph, and he had Arrow McLaren’s Pato O’Ward behind him in fourth at 199.180mph in the No. 5 Honda. Fifth went to Andretti’s Kyle Kirkwood in the No. 27 Honda at 199.031mph and the top six was completed by Team Penske’s Will Power with a 198.942mph in the No. 12 Chevy.

Rezultati: https://racer.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/85/2024/09/indycar-results-p1.pdf

Kvalifikacije za nekih pola sata.

Kisa je skratila FP2 u Nesvilu. najbrzi Dikson. Palu i Pauer 14. i 15.

Rezultati: https://racer.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/85/2024/09/indycar-FP-res.pdf

Jos kazni zbog promena motora:

The No. 14 A.J. Foyt Enterprises Chevrolet of Santino Ferrucci made an unapproved engine change following final practice Saturday, while the No. 20 Ed Carpenter Racing Chevy of Christian Rasmussen made a similar change following qualifying. They drop to 14th and 25th respectively as a result.

Grid nakon svih kazni:

https://racer.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/85/2024/09/2024-17-NICS-Starting-Lineupv2.pdf

Alex više nego zaslužuje šansu u F1. Tri puta šampion u seriji u kojoj su bolidi mnogo izjednačeniji nego li u F1. Svaka čast.

San mi je da vidim Pata tamo, ali Alex je definitivno spreman i bila bi greota da ne proba.

On je doduše pomenuo nešto da bi radije bio u vrhu u Indycar nego li u nekom low level timu u F1.

5 hours ago, Juan Pablo Montoya said:

On je doduše pomenuo nešto da bi radije bio u vrhu u Indycar nego li u nekom low level timu u F1.

Zato je i napravio onaj cirkus sa ugovorima. Potpisao za Meklaren zbog obecane F1 u perspektivi pa se tuzio sa Ganasijem da izadje iz ugovora, onda uzeo titulu sa Ganasijem pa odlucio da ostane i sad se tuzi s Meklarenom. On se nadau da ce u Meklarenov F1 tim uz Landa pa se razocarao kad su ovi doveli Pjastrija i ponudili mu Vilijams na Loganovo mesto.

Mada licno mislim da bi mu u Vilijamsu bilo dobro, bez velikog pritiska za rezultate a Albon je solidan timski za poredjenje. Ako bi ga tukao to bi mu otvorilo mnoga vrata.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Radoye said:

Zato je i napravio onaj cirkus sa ugovorima. Potpisao za Meklaren zbog obecane F1 u perspektivi pa se tuzio sa Ganasijem da izadje iz ugovora, onda uzeo titulu sa Ganasijem pa odlucio da ostane i sad se tuzi s Meklarenom. On se nadau da ce u Meklarenov F1 tim uz Landa pa se razocarao kad su ovi doveli Pjastrija i ponudili mu Vilijams na Loganovo mesto.

Jebem li ga šta je tu pametnije. Williams će 2026 možda biti dobar, sad je kanturina sa dobrim motorom. Ali svakako mu ne valja što se zakrvio sa moćnim ljudima.

Sad je kasno za to. On je ove godine trebao da bude Meklarenovom Indikar timu, dogodine u Vilijamsu, 2026. ko zna gde mozda i u Meklarenovom F1 timu (pricalo se da Mercedes hoce Landa na Hamiltonovo mesto). Sad je prosao voz.

• Like 1

Opa bato, spijunski skandal:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation dispatched agents to the Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing shop in Zionsville, Indiana on Wednesday morning.

The FBI is alleged to have instructed employees within RLL to leave their computers and related electronic devices in place, gather their belongings, and depart the building as agents began an investigation.

The source of the investigation is alleged to involve a former employee of the Andretti Global IndyCar team, who left the team to join RLL in a senior engineering role, and the alleged transfer of intellectual property from their former team to their current team.

https://racer.com/2024/09/18/fbi-agents-carry-out-operation-at-rll-headquarters/