Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote

A source from within the Renault team told GPToday.net that there is an air of mystery around the new car, as the new R.S.20 is being shielded from some of the team members.

There are no sponsor stickers on the car yet, and the R.S 18 is being prepared for a show event in the Middle East. There are rumours that this car could contain a possible new major sponsor. 

There are rumours that Renault has brought in a fresh big sponsor and therefore doesn't want to leave anything to chance. That big sponsor would possibly come from the Middle East or China. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Quote

Renault's F1 engine is now "very close to Mercedes", according to James Key.

"We saw that the Ferrari was a little ahead, but the competitiveness of the Renault engine was quite good and very close to Mercedes actually,"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Baš sam hteo da napišem kako sigurno znaš o kome se radi.. Malo sam cunjao po netu vidim da su jaki igrači, umalo nisu kupili nekoliko najvećih luka u Americi. 

Edited by alpiner
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
Quote

PARIS (Reuters) - Renault will stay in Formula One, interim Chief Executive Coltilde Delbos said on Friday after announcing restructuring measures.

“We confirm that we intend to stay in Formula One,” she told a conference call.

“The new regulations, new cap in term of investments, because we had less investment than some of our competitors who are spending a lot of money, so F1, we are here, and we stay in Formula One.”

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-motor-f1-renault/renault-staying-in-formula-one-interim-ceo-idUKKBN235109?rpc=401&

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stara vest. Inače likovi sa tog sajta baš imaju problem sa Cyrilom.

 

Malo o Rusima..

Quote

IN THE PITLANE: RUSSIAN ROULETTE

 

Last week both Mercedes and Renault signalled their “clear intention” to continue in F1. Then came the shock announcement that the Williams team was effectively up for sale.

There has been much written about the wisdom of purchasing a F1 team but there are several potential bidders for Williams.

The front runner may well be Michael Latifi, the Canadian billionaire and father of newly-signed driver Nicholas who has loaned Williams the cash to survive at present through his Latrus racing company. The loan is secured on the team’s contract to race in F1 and covers 112 historic cars.

Hot on his heels is Sylvan Adams, yes, another Canadian billionaire who finances Williams new test driver Roy Nissany.

Never to be discounted is Williams old “friend” Toto Wolff, who may purchase the team and install his wife Susie as team principal now she has cut her teeth in that role at the Formula-E team Venturi Racing.

Then we should never discount Lawrence Stroll who may wish to own two teams, Dietrich Mateschitz-style.

Current shareholders Sir Patrick Head and Brad Hollinger are unlikely to make a bid.

Media reports suggested a possible buyer for Renault was the Russian billionaire Dmitry Mazepin father of Formula 2 driver Nikita, well he could be a bidder for Williams.

Mazepin and his Uralchem chemicals company has a history as back in 2018 Mazepin made a bid for the Force India team losing out to Lawrence Stroll’s consortium, Mazepin was a disgruntled loser, openly criticising the bidding process having allegedly never been contacted by the administrators over his bid.

If Mazepin is successful there is the issue of his son gaining a super-license, but he could of course sign Daniil Kvyat.

The media may have picked the wrong Russian billionaire.

Step forward Roustam Tariko, founder of Russian Standard Vodka and Russian Standard Bank who also has a history with unsuccessful bids in the past for both the Jordan and Minardi teams. He also has a brief foray with Eddie Irvine to launch a new team, but this never materialised. He could in fact be the Russian that has shown an interest.

Then just when you thought you had figured it out maybe it is another Russian billionaire in the frame.

Joining the party is Boris Rotenberg, founder of Russian bank SMP. He is co-owner (with his brother Arkady Rotenberg) of the SGM Group, the largest construction company for gas pipelines and electrical power supply lines in Russia. He is considered a close confidant of President Vladimir Putin.

So why is his name in the frame?

Well, ex Williams driver Sergey Sirotkin recently stating his mission is to put together a 2021 race deal.

“I am more concerned than anyone on the question of a return, there are chances and we are fighting.”

He admits his main target is Williams.

“I still have a very good relationship with Williams, and I do not hide that I would like to come back.”

Sirotkin is managed by SMP Racing, the motorsport endurance racing team and motorsport management company, owned by – yes you guessed it – Rotenberg.

Maybe Sirotkin has had the call from Rotenberg about his forthcoming plans? Stranger things have happened, you read it here first.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2020/06/02/in-the-pitlane-russian-roulette/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Quote

 

Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko is reportedly unhappy with Renault being allowed to test at the Red Bull Ring this week, an event Marko learned about after the fact from the circuit's management.

 

Staring today, Renault will conduct a two-day test with a 2018 car at the venue where F1 will open its season on July 5, the French outfit therefore warming up and running through its procedures in the exact environment in which it will compete in less than three weeks.

 

While the Spielberg track is owned by Red bull, the circuit is managed by a separate company - Projekt Spielberg - which gave the green-light to Renault.

 

"It's a great result from Projekt Spielberg that they tented the track to a competitor," mocked Marko, quoted by Speedweek.

 

"Let's just say that it was a very generous gesture."

 

Adding insult to injury, and contrary to some of its rivals, Red Bull Racing cannot test before the season-opening round in Austria as its 2018 car was powered by a Renault engine, and the team is now contracted to Honda.

 

Even Red Bull junior outfit AlphaTauri has chosen Imola over the Red Bull Ring for its limited 100-km filming day during which it will run its 2020 charger, as F1 regulations allow.

 

RBR's Max Verstappen played down the importance of testing an old car before the start of the season, insisting he would only require a handful of laps at the start of free practice to get up to speed.

 

"Of course you have an old car, the tyres are not the same. I have decided not to do that," he told Sky Sport.

 

"I think three or four laps in Spielberg and we’re back. We still have a lot of time there."

 

 

Koji pacenik! :ajme:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ne znam šta bi rekao, cilj ovih testiranja je da se timovi maksimalno pripreme te što bolje ispraksuju ove nove metode sa rukavicama i maskama. A mnogi to pretvaraju u prave dane nazovi predsezonskog testiranja. Ja ne znam kakvu prednost donosi to da se testiraju dve godine matori modeli kada već sad imaš drukčije bolide? Po meni nikakvu, cilj ovih priprema je da vozači "skinu rđu" te da se timovi a i vozači prilagode radu s maskama i rukavicama, ovo sve ostalo je samo povod na jedan ozbiljan psihološki rat sa drugima.

 

Vozači eto RBa mogu "skidati rđu" s onim modelima s kojim putuju i snimaju promotivne vožnje širom sveta. Evo Lando vozi F3 bolid čini mi se, ili F4.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

As for his recent comments about Renault testing at the Red Bull Ring last week, Marko said: "They used a two year old car but with new engines.

 

"I was impressed with their reliability, but I'm more interested in whether Renault really needed to be rented the Red Bull Ring for testing."

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Bas me zanima na koju foru su ubedili Alonsa da se vrati. Jedino objasnjenje mi je da je zeljan trkanja u F1, jer u ovom trenutku cak i roze Mercedes izgleda (na zalost) bolje od Renoa cak i dugorocno gledano, a ne samo 2020.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Renault managing director Cyril Abiteboul admitted the fault which put Esteban Ocon out of the Styrian Grand Prix was a repeat of the same problem the team suffered a week earlier.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Alen13ASC said:

Navodno Reno od sledeće sezone postaje Alpina. Ako je to tačno onda ću biti na aparatima XD Alonso i Alpina WOW bre ☺

Sada i zvanicno. Meni je bezveze.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...