Rat u Ukrajini

Doc Holiday
Message added by Lobotomija,

Ovim disclaimerom označavamo temu o Ukrajini kao "ozbiljnu". Sve što se od forumaša traži je da joj tako pristupaju. Zabranjeno je:

- Kačenje lažnih informacija.

- Relativizacije.

- Negiranje ukrajinske nacije.

- Izvrtanje činjenica.

- Floodovanje linkovima i tvitovima.

- Zabranjeno je kačenje uznemirujućih fotografija i videa.

Moderacija će zauzeti neutralni stav, što znači da su sva pisanja dozvoljena ako su u skladu sa tačkama iznad. Stavovi moderatora koji učestvuju u diskusijama se smatraju kao "lični" i nemaju veze sa obavljanjem moderatorskog posla. Potrudite se da vesti budu istinite i iz relevantnih izvora. Ako se desi da nešto imate neprovereno, samo naglasite to u postu. Zadržaćemo mogućnost nekih izmena ako bude bilo neophodno.

Moderacija Politike

Ako Rusija bude porazena u Ukrajini nista im nece znaciti da dodju do par Abramsa sa ocuvanim dobrim oklopima, jer ce usled dugorocnih sankcija biti u nemogucnosti da bilo sta na polju tehnike urade za narednih 30 godina. 

edit: tako da ne vidim sto im sad ne bi dali sve sto mogu u top stanju, pa i avione, ali verujem da preobuka za avione ne ide po principu: "Brzine ide u H".

Edited by AgroLaki
  • Like 2

Danas je osvanuo video streljanja Ukrajinskog vojnika. Prvo su ga naterali da iskopa sebi raku. Kad je video šta mu se sprema rekao je "Slava Ukrajini" par sekundi pre nego što su ga izrešetali. Nemam reči u šta se rusko društvo transformiše. Nema tu druge nego postupno uvesti apsolutnu izolaciju Rusije od civilizacije.

Ukrajina štampa markicu sa likom streljanog vojnika :

FqkGsprXoAEgn6p?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Tuzno 7

To je problem ne samo za Ukrajinu vec i celi svet. Razvitkom interneta imas razne budale koje dobijaju paznju kao Pisha Vacic i slicni. Sav taj sljam imaju i ostale zemlje i ako dodje do nekog kolapsa prosto tad te amebe izadju na povrsinu.

.zato se UA bori za civilizaciju, da sam u NATO ili POTUS, ne bih se dugo rszmisljao ako zele uopste da takve budale budu sto dalje od bilo kakvog uticaja.

Rusi su ratovali sa svima u okruzenju..posebno vole male i slabasne. Cak idu u Afriku i Siriju da deluju protiv ljudi koji nemaju nikakvo oruzije i ledja. 

Ovo vec cedi i treba da se uradi nesto. Dati UA dugi domet..podrsku..mozda i uletanje bar u okupirani deo UA..

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Klotzen said:

Danas je osvanuo video streljanja Ukrajinskog vojnika. Prvo su ga naterali da iskopa sebi raku. Kad je video šta mu se sprema rekao je "Slava Ukrajini" par sekundi pre nego što su ga izrešetali. Nemam reči u šta se rusko društvo transformiše. Nema tu druge nego postupno uvesti apsolutnu izolaciju Rusije od civilizacije.

Ukrajina štampa markicu sa likom streljanog vojnika :

FqkGsprXoAEgn6p?format=jpg&name=large

Gadovi koji su ovo uradili su osudili ko zna koliko ruskih zarobljenika na isti tretman, spirala kada krene ne zaustavlja se. Momak je znao šta sledi, očigledno su mu kao poslednju želju dali da zapali cigaru. Svaka čast na hladnokrvnosti. 

6 hours ago, boxcube said:

Onda kada su Rusi imali Britance i Amerikance na svojoj strani?! Ako iz proslosti sledi buducnost, sto je pogresno, svi koji zele Ukrajinsku pobedu

treba da spominju blitzkrieg. 🙂

Moja greška, blitzkriegom su nacisti krenuli na Sovjete, ne samo na Ruse. Baš Ukrajinu su pregazili i počinili nebrojene zločine sa Banderom i ostalim nacističkim šljamom koji im je pomagao.Zatrli su Jevreje i Ukrajince baš tamo gde ti priželjkuješ neki blitzkrieg. Neukusno, morbidno i ponižavajuće baš za tu stranu u ratu koju ti podržavaš. 

Here again the story of Anna Naumenko, a girl from Mariupol, who was paraded with her sister Karolina in Moscow and forced to thank her mother's murderers for their "rescue".

Anna's mother, Olga Naumenko, was killed during the Russian storming of Mariupol. The brother's whereabouts are unknown. On stage, Anna only talks about herself and her sister.

Apparently she was forbidden to mention her brother or her mother's death. Everyone watches, everyone knows, everyone is silent. A whole new dimension of evil.

• Tuzno 1

CHRISTINA LAMB
The Ukrainian children stolen by Putin and sent to camps
Parents were told youngsters were going on school trips — most never returned

When Tatiana Vlaiko’s 11-year-old daughter Lilya came home from school last September saying her class was going to a two-week summer camp, alarm bells immediately rang in her mother’s head.
Their city of Kherson in southern Ukraine was under Russian occupation and the camp was in Crimea, annexed by Moscow in 2014.
“I was afraid,” Vlaiko, 36, said. “It’s a war and I told her it might not be so easy to get you back. But her friends were going and she really wanted to go.”
Nor did there seem to be a choice. Consent forms sent by the school instructed parents to bring birth certificates and other documents and be at the river port at 6am the next morning for the trip by steamboat across the Black Sea.
Vlaiko, a single mother, kissed Lilya goodbye and left her with the headmaster, then hurried to her job in a butter-processing factory.
Phone connections between Ukraine and Russia are tricky but over the next couple of weeks, she managed to get through a few times.
“Lilya shared good things — about seeing dolphins, concerts, places they visited,” she said.
But she also mentioned that everything was in Russian and they had to sing the Russian anthem every morning.
And then, instead of coming home after two weeks, Vlaiko was told her daughter had been moved from that camp to another. Then another.
“I called her teacher, asking what is happening, will you bring them back? But she stopped answering.”
Lilya is among thousands of Ukrainian children abducted and taken to Russia or Crimea over the past year as human spoils of war.
A report by Yale University last month said more than 6,000 children aged between four months and 17 years were being held in 43 camps in a systematic campaign “co-ordinated by Russia’s federal government”. More than two thirds of the facilities, they said, were engaged in “re-education”.
But Daria Herasymchuk, Ukraine’s commissioner for children’s rights, says it is likely to be far more.
“Today the Russians say they have 738,000 Ukrainian kids they evacuated — but it’s not evacuation, it’s abduction and brainwashing and it’s an act of genocide,” she says, sitting at her desk in a black sweatshirt proclaiming “I am Ukrainian”.
“We don’t believe it’s as many as that — we have so far documented 16,221 — but I think it’s a few hundred thousand,” she says. “It’s all part of their Russification campaign.”
According to Herasymchuk, the Russians use five methods: “Killing parents and taking the children; taking them directly from parents; separating parents and children in so-called filtration camps; tricking them by sending children to sports or health camps; kidnapping from special schools, boarding schools and orphanages.” Herasymchuk explained: “Ukraine has the highest rate of child institutionalisation in Europe with more than 105,000 children in orphanages when the war started.”
No Ukrainian child has fully escaped the conflict. More than 460 children have been killed and almost 1,000 wounded, while Save the Children estimates that the average child in Ukraine spent more than 900 hours underground over the past year — a total of about 40 days. Some 1538 schools have been destroyed or damaged.
“Seven and a half million children have been affected by this war,” says Herasymchuk.“Every child has heard an air-raid siren, hidden in a basement, and has a family member fighting. Many have been forced to leave their home.
“This is what the Russians do: try to break our children psychologically because they are the future of Ukraine. It will be a massive problem after the war.
“But they are amazing, collecting money for soldiers, sending them pictures and keeping up their own front — they are all little fighters.”
The mass abductions of Ukrainian children are being investigated by Karim Khan, chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, who was in Ukraine last week and will speak about the issue in Geneva on Thursday.
“I’ve never seen anything like this,” he said. “Isis snatched Yazidi girls for sex slaves and boys to train as fighters, and Pol Pot forced urban families into the countryside but this is different.
“The most precious in all communities is the next generation — and when crimes target or affect the most vulnerable, the law must step up for them.”
The Russians have been open about their actions: state-run television shows officials giving teddy bears to new arrivals, who are portrayed as abandoned children rescued from war. Maria Lvova-Belova, Russia’s commissioner for children’s rights, boasted last year that she had adopted a teenage boy from Mariupol.
Watching such scenes on social media from occupied Kherson, Lyudmila Motychak, 44, grew increasingly anxious about her daughter Anastasia, 15, who had gone on a school trip to a “health camp in Crimea” to get away from the fighting. “I have no money for trips. Anastasia was desperate to go and see the sea. Besides, they didn’t really give us a choice or time to think.”
Taking her to the school the next morning, Motychak was surprised at the numbers. “There were about 100 buses — it seemed like they were taking all the children of Kherson.”
Anastasia recalls being driven to Yevpatoria in western Crimea. “The place was beautiful and it started like a normal camp but everything was in Russian,” she said. “Then after two weeks they told us there would be a delay of three days going home, then four days, then a month, and started to send children to different camps round Crimea.
“We weren’t allowed out even for five minutes. There was a Ukrainian teacher — a collaborator — and she slapped me when I tried to go outside. One day they told us we would be shown a ‘cool movie’. It turned out to be a Russian propaganda film.”
Communicating by Telegram, her mother was becoming suspicious. “Anastasia said they’d been told, tell your parents if you come here, you can have a flat and money. Some of the parents went to Crimea and didn’t come back. I didn’t want that. I just wanted my daughter back.”
When Kherson was recaptured by Ukrainian forces in November, they lost contact. Neither the Red Cross nor the police could help. “She’s my only child and I was so afraid they’d send her deep into Russia and I would never find her. I realised it was all very well planned to depopulate us.”
Eventually she heard about an organisation called Save Ukraine run by the former children’s ombudsman, Mykola Kuleba. “We are doing everything we can to get these kids back,” he said. “What the Russians are doing is pure indoctrination.”
Motychak was told by Save Ukraine that they would arrange for her to go to Crimea with 15 other parents. As she had never left Ukraine before, the organisation got her a passport and tickets.
They set off in late January, an astonishing journey into the heart of enemy territory. “I was very afraid to go to Russia as we were at war,” she said.
Lilya’s mother was also on the trip. “I was staring out of the bus windows, and it felt like being in some terrible movie,” she said.
It was a marathon trip — although Crimea is only a few hours’ drive from Kherson, there were Russian troops in between so they had to make an enormous circle west by train to Poland then north by bus to Belarus where they were aggressively searched at the border. Vlaiko was asked if she was a sniper. From there they travelled east and crossed into Russia where they were asked if any men in their family were fighting, and finally journeyed south to Crimea.
When they got to the camps and presented their documents, to her surprise the gates were opened and the children allowed out. “When I saw Lilya running towards me, we both wept,” Vlaiko said. “I felt as if I’d had three sacks of rocks on me that in one second all fell off.”
At another camp, Motychak and her daughter Anastasia ran into each other’s arms. “I was so happy I was crying,” said Anastasia. “We’d been told if your parents don’t come you will be sent to boarding schools or new families.”
The journey back took even longer. Belarus refused to let them in so they had to go on to Latvia. In total they travelled 8,100km in 15 days to go less than 500km as the crow flies.
Yet they are among the luckier families. Only 307 children have so far been retrieved, according to Herasymchuk. It is unclear what negotiations have underpinned those successes. Save Ukraine has rescued 164 of them but on their last mission their driver in Belarus was arrested. Some children have been in prisoner-of-war swaps.
Among the many mothers still waiting is Yanna Klymenko, 33, who has not seen her son Dmitro, 13, for almost six months.
“We are still in touch but me and his grandmother are very worried and crying in the night because months have passed and we don’t have him,” she said by phone from their house in Ostriv amid the sound of shelling. “He tells us he is eating and studying but he’s tired and wants to come home. And he doesn’t like going to Russian school so often pretends to be sick.”
She fears that he will be moved to an orphanage in Russia.
Inessa Vertash, 43, from Beryslav, 55 miles east of Kherson, last saw her middle son Vitaliy, 15, five months ago. He was urged to go to a camp by his headmistress. “I told her I wanted to think about it but she said there’s nothing to think about, they were leaving the next day and would get food five times a day and why would you keep him here where there are bombs and missiles?”
He too enjoyed the first two weeks but was then moved to a much less welcoming camp. “He called me, crying, saying it’s not a camp for kids, it’s like a prison. There were no sheets on the beds, they were made to wear clothes of old people, given food only fit for pigs and beaten if they didn’t sing the Russian anthem.”
That was not all. “He told me camp workers were forcing 13-year-old Ukrainian girls to have sex with them.”
Vitaly begged her to get him out. “I went every day to the headmistress, pleading with her, but she refused to do anything. Eventually she disappeared.
“They told the children your parents have left Ukraine and are never coming for you,” she said. “I told him I will never leave you.”

https://archive.is/2023.03.04-224832/https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-ukrainian-children-stolen-by-putin-and-sent-to-camps-07mm2d5cz#selection-973.0-999.53

Edited by erwin
  • Tuzno 1

The [International Criminal Court] ICC prosecutor [Karim Khan] is investigating the cases of deportations to Russia of Ukrainian children and several sources have indicated to Le  Monde that he “plans to issue arrest warrants” on these facts in the near future.

https://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2023/03/03/le-procureur-de-la-cpi-enquete-sur-les-deportations-d-enfants-ukrainiens-en-russie_6164075_3210.html

5 hours ago, DEEP_IMPACT said:

Moja greška, blitzkriegom su nacisti krenuli na Sovjete, ne samo na Ruse. Baš Ukrajinu su pregazili i počinili nebrojene zločine sa Banderom i ostalim nacističkim šljamom koji im je pomagao.Zatrli su Jevreje i Ukrajince baš tamo gde ti priželjkuješ neki blitzkrieg. Neukusno, morbidno i ponižavajuće baš za tu stranu u ratu koju ti podržavaš. 

Tvoja greska je u tome sto sada na jako los nacin pokusavas da zamenis teze. Posto si u postu na koji sam replicirao likovao kako ce Rusija zauzeti Kijev na slican nacin kao sto je Berlin sad pokusavas da zamenis teze da si toboz zgrozen nacistickim razaranjem Ukrajine. Da nije tragicno bilo bi smesno ali svako moze da vidi kako, poput svakog loseg propagandiste, menjas teze jer si tamo govorio o kraju koji sledi "kako se zavrsilo" a ovde se toboz moralno zgrazavas nad pocetkom tadasnjeg rata.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

CHRISTINA LAMB
The Ukrainian children stolen by Putin and sent to camps
Parents were told youngsters were going on school trips — most never returned
When Tatiana Vlaiko’s 11-year-old daughter Lilya came home from school last September saying her class was going to a two-week summer camp, alarm bells immediately rang in her mother’s head.
Their city of Kherson in southern Ukraine was under Russian occupation and the camp was in Crimea, annexed by Moscow in 2014.
“I was afraid,” Vlaiko, 36, said. “It’s a war and I told her it might not be so easy to get you back. But her friends were going and she really wanted to go.”
Nor did there seem to be a choice. Consent forms sent by the school instructed parents to bring birth certificates and other documents and be at the river port at 6am the next morning for the trip by steamboat across the Black Sea.
Vlaiko, a single mother, kissed Lilya goodbye and left her with the headmaster, then hurried to her job in a butter-processing factory.
Phone connections between Ukraine and Russia are tricky but over the next couple of weeks, she managed to get through a few times.
“Lilya shared good things — about seeing dolphins, concerts, places they visited,” she said.
But she also mentioned that everything was in Russian and they had to sing the Russian anthem every morning.
And then, instead of coming home after two weeks, Vlaiko was told her daughter had been moved from that camp to another. Then another.
“I called her teacher, asking what is happening, will you bring them back? But she stopped answering.”
Lilya is among thousands of Ukrainian children abducted and taken to Russia or Crimea over the past year as human spoils of war.
A report by Yale University last month said more than 6,000 children aged between four months and 17 years were being held in 43 camps in a systematic campaign “co-ordinated by Russia’s federal government”. More than two thirds of the facilities, they said, were engaged in “re-education”.
But Daria Herasymchuk, Ukraine’s commissioner for children’s rights, says it is likely to be far more.
“Today the Russians say they have 738,000 Ukrainian kids they evacuated — but it’s not evacuation, it’s abduction and brainwashing and it’s an act of genocide,” she says, sitting at her desk in a black sweatshirt proclaiming “I am Ukrainian”.
“We don’t believe it’s as many as that — we have so far documented 16,221 — but I think it’s a few hundred thousand,” she says. “It’s all part of their Russification campaign.”
According to Herasymchuk, the Russians use five methods: “Killing parents and taking the children; taking them directly from parents; separating parents and children in so-called filtration camps; tricking them by sending children to sports or health camps; kidnapping from special schools, boarding schools and orphanages.” Herasymchuk explained: “Ukraine has the highest rate of child institutionalisation in Europe with more than 105,000 children in orphanages when the war started.”
No Ukrainian child has fully escaped the conflict. More than 460 children have been killed and almost 1,000 wounded, while Save the Children estimates that the average child in Ukraine spent more than 900 hours underground over the past year — a total of about 40 days. Some 1538 schools have been destroyed or damaged.
“Seven and a half million children have been affected by this war,” says Herasymchuk.“Every child has heard an air-raid siren, hidden in a basement, and has a family member fighting. Many have been forced to leave their home.
“This is what the Russians do: try to break our children psychologically because they are the future of Ukraine. It will be a massive problem after the war.
“But they are amazing, collecting money for soldiers, sending them pictures and keeping up their own front — they are all little fighters.”
The mass abductions of Ukrainian children are being investigated by Karim Khan, chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, who was in Ukraine last week and will speak about the issue in Geneva on Thursday.
“I’ve never seen anything like this,” he said. “Isis snatched Yazidi girls for sex slaves and boys to train as fighters, and Pol Pot forced urban families into the countryside but this is different.
“The most precious in all communities is the next generation — and when crimes target or affect the most vulnerable, the law must step up for them.”
The Russians have been open about their actions: state-run television shows officials giving teddy bears to new arrivals, who are portrayed as abandoned children rescued from war. Maria Lvova-Belova, Russia’s commissioner for children’s rights, boasted last year that she had adopted a teenage boy from Mariupol.
Watching such scenes on social media from occupied Kherson, Lyudmila Motychak, 44, grew increasingly anxious about her daughter Anastasia, 15, who had gone on a school trip to a “health camp in Crimea” to get away from the fighting. “I have no money for trips. Anastasia was desperate to go and see the sea. Besides, they didn’t really give us a choice or time to think.”
Taking her to the school the next morning, Motychak was surprised at the numbers. “There were about 100 buses — it seemed like they were taking all the children of Kherson.”
Anastasia recalls being driven to Yevpatoria in western Crimea. “The place was beautiful and it started like a normal camp but everything was in Russian,” she said. “Then after two weeks they told us there would be a delay of three days going home, then four days, then a month, and started to send children to different camps round Crimea.
“We weren’t allowed out even for five minutes. There was a Ukrainian teacher — a collaborator — and she slapped me when I tried to go outside. One day they told us we would be shown a ‘cool movie’. It turned out to be a Russian propaganda film.”
Communicating by Telegram, her mother was becoming suspicious. “Anastasia said they’d been told, tell your parents if you come here, you can have a flat and money. Some of the parents went to Crimea and didn’t come back. I didn’t want that. I just wanted my daughter back.”
When Kherson was recaptured by Ukrainian forces in November, they lost contact. Neither the Red Cross nor the police could help. “She’s my only child and I was so afraid they’d send her deep into Russia and I would never find her. I realised it was all very well planned to depopulate us.”
Eventually she heard about an organisation called Save Ukraine run by the former children’s ombudsman, Mykola Kuleba. “We are doing everything we can to get these kids back,” he said. “What the Russians are doing is pure indoctrination.”
Motychak was told by Save Ukraine that they would arrange for her to go to Crimea with 15 other parents. As she had never left Ukraine before, the organisation got her a passport and tickets.
They set off in late January, an astonishing journey into the heart of enemy territory. “I was very afraid to go to Russia as we were at war,” she said.
Lilya’s mother was also on the trip. “I was staring out of the bus windows, and it felt like being in some terrible movie,” she said.
It was a marathon trip — although Crimea is only a few hours’ drive from Kherson, there were Russian troops in between so they had to make an enormous circle west by train to Poland then north by bus to Belarus where they were aggressively searched at the border. Vlaiko was asked if she was a sniper. From there they travelled east and crossed into Russia where they were asked if any men in their family were fighting, and finally journeyed south to Crimea.
When they got to the camps and presented their documents, to her surprise the gates were opened and the children allowed out. “When I saw Lilya running towards me, we both wept,” Vlaiko said. “I felt as if I’d had three sacks of rocks on me that in one second all fell off.”
At another camp, Motychak and her daughter Anastasia ran into each other’s arms. “I was so happy I was crying,” said Anastasia. “We’d been told if your parents don’t come you will be sent to boarding schools or new families.”
The journey back took even longer. Belarus refused to let them in so they had to go on to Latvia. In total they travelled 8,100km in 15 days to go less than 500km as the crow flies.
Yet they are among the luckier families. Only 307 children have so far been retrieved, according to Herasymchuk. It is unclear what negotiations have underpinned those successes. Save Ukraine has rescued 164 of them but on their last mission their driver in Belarus was arrested. Some children have been in prisoner-of-war swaps.
Among the many mothers still waiting is Yanna Klymenko, 33, who has not seen her son Dmitro, 13, for almost six months.
“We are still in touch but me and his grandmother are very worried and crying in the night because months have passed and we don’t have him,” she said by phone from their house in Ostriv amid the sound of shelling. “He tells us he is eating and studying but he’s tired and wants to come home. And he doesn’t like going to Russian school so often pretends to be sick.”
She fears that he will be moved to an orphanage in Russia.
Inessa Vertash, 43, from Beryslav, 55 miles east of Kherson, last saw her middle son Vitaliy, 15, five months ago. He was urged to go to a camp by his headmistress. “I told her I wanted to think about it but she said there’s nothing to think about, they were leaving the next day and would get food five times a day and why would you keep him here where there are bombs and missiles?”
He too enjoyed the first two weeks but was then moved to a much less welcoming camp. “He called me, crying, saying it’s not a camp for kids, it’s like a prison. There were no sheets on the beds, they were made to wear clothes of old people, given food only fit for pigs and beaten if they didn’t sing the Russian anthem.”
That was not all. “He told me camp workers were forcing 13-year-old Ukrainian girls to have sex with them.”
Vitaly begged her to get him out. “I went every day to the headmistress, pleading with her, but she refused to do anything. Eventually she disappeared.
“They told the children your parents have left Ukraine and are never coming for you,” she said. “I told him I will never leave you.”
https://archive.is/2023.03.04-224832/https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-ukrainian-children-stolen-by-putin-and-sent-to-camps-07mm2d5cz#selection-973.0-999.53
Jbg problem je reč blickrig a ovo i ono iz prethodne poruke uopšte ne asocira na neka prošla vremena...

Jeste, malo sam nervozan (@erwin nije na tvoju adresu).

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

• Tuzno 1

4 hours ago, boxcube said:

Tvoja greska je u tome sto sada na jako los nacin pokusavas da zamenis teze. Posto si u postu na koji sam replicirao likovao kako ce Rusija zauzeti Kijev na slican nacin kao sto je Berlin sad pokusavas da zamenis teze da si toboz zgrozen nacistickim razaranjem Ukrajine. Da nije tragicno bilo bi smesno ali svako moze da vidi kako, poput svakog loseg propagandiste, menjas teze jer si tamo govorio o kraju koji sledi "kako se zavrsilo" a ovde se toboz moralno zgrazavas nad pocetkom tadasnjeg rata.

Opet nacističke izraze pokušavaš da zabašuriš time što sagovorniku nakačiš da je rekao nešto što nije. Između tvoje dve poruke izgine nekoliko desetina žrtava sa obe strane. Najmanje šta možeš da uradiš je da batališ diskusiju sa mnom, a tu reč na B da više ne koristiš. O moralu sa takvima ne diskutujem. Za mene je diskusija gotova. Pozdrav

• Ha-ha 1

7 hours ago, JohnnyDragon said:

Kad sam gledao ovo moram priznati da sam bio iznenađen. Znam da Poljaci mrze Ruse ali nisam znao da Rusi mrze Poljake. Ko zna šta im serviraju na njihovoj TV o njima.

1 hour ago, DEEP_IMPACT said:

Opet nacističke izraze pokušavaš da zabašuriš

Druže oladi, sad si već vrlo blizu odmora o trošku moderacije.

nota bene:

Termin je prvi put u tom, nemačkom, izgovoru u 2. sv. ratu korišćen od strane savezničke štampe koja je htela catchy (danas bi za to rekli - "clickbait") termin da se opiše napredovanje Nemaca na frontu.  Inače, termin "brz (munja) rat" postoji odavno...

In English and other languages, the term had been used since the 1920s.

Despite being common in German and English-language journalism during World War II, the word Blitzkrieg was never used by the Wehrmacht as an official military term, except for propaganda.[8] According to David Reynolds, "Hitler himself called the term Blitzkrieg 'A completely idiotic word' (ein ganz blödsinniges Wort)".[10] Some senior officers, including Kurt Student, Franz Halder and Johann Adolf von Kielmansegg, even disputed the idea that it was a military concept. Kielmansegg asserted that what many regarded as blitzkrieg was nothing more than "ad hoc solutions that simply popped out of the prevailing situation". 

• Like 4

bbc

Operations to defend the embattled eastern city of Bakhmut will go on, and are backed by senior generals, Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky has said.

Mr Zelensky said in his evening address that he had discussed Bakhmut with senior generals.

"[They] responded not to withdraw, but to strengthen [our defences]," he said.

"The command unanimously supported this position. There were no other positions. I told the commander-in-chief to find the appropriate forces to help our guys in Bakhmut."

Uz tekst ide I prica iz nemackig Bilda da generali zapravo uopste nisu bili odusevljeni idejom da se pojacava front, umesto da se armija povuce iz te klanice.

Ako nekoga slučajno zanima geopolitički kontekst ovog rata, preporučujem čoveka po imenu Peter Zeihan, YT kanal: https://youtube.com/@ZeihanonGeopolitics. Čovek je malo previše cocky za moj ukus, ali je stručnjak i kampuje po CIA i ostalim agencijama, savetuje itd.

Inače je još 2014. pomenuo zašto Rusija "mora" da "dovrši" Ukrajinu u narednim godinama. Jedina greška mu je bila, kako i sam naglašava, činjenica da je mislio da će biti uspešniji na bojnom polju. 

Deo o Rusiji počinje oko 34:20: 

• Thanks 1

Lukašenko je danas priznao da je bio napad na ruski A-50 kod Minska i da je bio oštećen. Optužio Ukrajinsku obaveštajnu službu. Ne pominje one beloruske partizane što su preuzeli odgovornost.

U Rusiji je počela kampanja koja poziva ljude da se dobrovoljno jave u armiju i vagner. To nam govori da je Putin odustao od nove ture mobilizacije, bar za sada. Teško da će na taj način popuniti svoje trupe, tu možda dobije 10k ljudi jer su slične akcije već bile u maju i septembru. Ne verujem da je ostalo mnogo budala koje će same da se jave da budu topovsko meso. Možda opet odu u zatvore pa ponude sada i ubicama i silovateljima ugovor, tu bi mogli još da regrutuju.

During their investigations into the explosions on the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines, the [German] federal prosecutor's office had a suspicious ship searched in January. As the authority has now announced, there is a suspicion that the ship could have been used to transport explosive devices that exploded on September 26, 2022 on the pipelines in the Baltic Sea. The evaluation of the seized traces and objects is ongoing.

https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/welt/politik/nord-stream-explosion-ukraine-russland-ermittlungen-100.html

Christiansø's administrator confirms to @berlingske that the police arrived in January to investigate a boat that may have arrived in mid-September. This indicates that DK is involved in the investigation trail described by German media yesterday

West kept schtum on the Nord Stream attack to protect Ukraine
A week after the Nord Stream pipeline exploded, staff at a Scandinavian delegation in Brussels walked out of their embassy intelligence briefing, impressed by the level of detail they had received so soon after the attack.
It hadn’t been carried out by the Americans, the Russians or the Poles, their intelligence service apparently told them, but by a private venture originating in Ukraine. They were told this would not be made public and to deflect any questions about why the official investigation into the destruction of the Russo-German pipeline was moving so slowly.
The name of the suspected private sponsor, a Ukrainian not affiliated with President Zelensky’s government, has been circulating in intelligence circles for months but not revealed.
Nato officials, it appears, wanted to protect Ukraine from a public spat with Germany, which had been dragging its heels over whether to deliver vital military aid, including Leopard 2 tanks and IRIS-T air defence systems.
This is only fair — they likely knew who was responsible before the presidential administration or the defence ministry in Kyiv, who have been blindsided by the report and furiously deny involvement.
Such sympathy bodes well for continued backing from Nato governments to Kyiv as it tries to hold off a relentless Russian offensive in the Donbas and recover lands lost to the invaders. However, public opinion is a more fickle thing, and in Germany support for arming Ukraine is already on a knife edge.
The idea of Ukrainians driving a vehicle laden with explosives through Poland to launch an attack on a German pipeline from German soil will particularly grate on the German public.
Confusion over the relationship between Zelensky’s government and the saboteurs will breed suspicion. It will embolden those in Germany who are pressuring Olaf Scholz, the chancellor, to curtail military aid, and ultimately harm Ukraine.
That is presumably not the intent of the influential figure suspected to have bankrolled such a sophisticated operation from his own pocket — involving a yacht, elite divers, forged passports and the procurement of shaped explosive charges only available to the gas and oil industry with a specific licence and at great cost.
His name will surely appear eventually, particularly given that he appears to have left a peculiar calling card. Ukraine’s relationship with its allies will fare better if the individual comes clean.

https://archive.is/20230308071348/https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/west-kept-schtum-on-the-nord-stream-attacks-to-protect-ukraine-qsrqxvssw#selection-965.0-983.199

Edited by erwin

najinteresantnije je to što su Rusi odbacili ovu novu verziju ko je uništio NS 1 i 2. Njima je najviše stalo da posvađaju Nemačku sa SAD i UK, nije im bitno da li je ovo možda istina. Neće da sačekaju ni da se istraga odradi i ispitaju vlasnici jahte i dalje redom ko je u vezi sa njima nego odma izjavljuju da to nije istina.

Poljska je pristala da isporuči svoje MiG-29 avione Ukrajini, ima ih 29. Ovo sa onih 10 slovačkih je verovatno dosta do kraja godine. Bilo bi dobro da dobiju i nešto od avijacije specijizovane za bombardovanje iz niskog leta pošto uglavnom gube Suhoje.

Krajem marta EU trening Ukrjainskih trupa se završava i 11.000 vojnika će se vratiti u Ukrajinu. Do kraja godine planiraju da obuče oko 30.000 vojnika.

U toku marta u Ukrajinu će  biti poslano 18 nemačkih i 3 Portuglaska Leo 2 tenka sa obučenim ukrajinskim posadama za njih.

Južna Koreja je dozvolila Poljskoj da proda haubice Kraba koje su proizvedene sa njihovim delovima. Po nekim nepotvrđenim izvorima ove Krabe su još prošle godine isporučene ali se to nije objavilo jer je tako Koreja htela. Verovatno je neka uništena pala u ruke Rusima pa sada objavljuju ovu vest da se pokriju.

Red kuknjave kod ruskih mobika :

Meni se čini da su svim mobilisanim rekli da će čuvati magacine u pozadini pa se iznenade što ih šalju u napad 🙂 

Streljani vojnik je identifikovan :

220px-Tymofii_Shadura.jpeg

Tymofii Mykolayovych Shadura, vodi se kao nestao od 3. februara blizu sela Zaliznianske kod Soledara.

• fancy locked this topic
  • fancy unlocked this topic