Kafana u padoku

Hertzog

• 2 weeks later...

New TDF-1 is 600bhp ex-Formula 1 car for private owners

British firm has re-engineered a fleet of Marussia and Sauber racers for use at track days

The engine, developed in partnership with tuning firm Mountune, is a turbocharged 1730cc four-cylinder producing 600bhp and capable of revving to 9000rpm. It sends its power to the rear wheels through a six-speed semi-automatic gearbox, which as was the case with the original F1 cars, is a load-bearing part of the racer’s chassis.

The TDF’s top speed is claimed to be in excess of 200mph, and it can accelerate from 0-62mph in less than two seconds.

As the TDF-1 is based on genuine competition cars, the drag reduction system (DRS) features, and has been re-engineered to automatically close if it senses instability. 

tdf-1_-_8_-_20-01-20.jpg?itok=6j3iJAoR

The company claims the TDF-1 offers “95% of the on-track performance of an equivalent F1 car”. It is said to generate 4.0 G in a high-speed corner and 4.5 G under braking. The car’s powertrain, however, is claimed to be much more durable than its competition-oriented predecessor, and only needs to be serviced on a yearly basis, rather than after each use. 

The TDF-1 is also designed to be easier to use than modern F1 cars; there are less controls on the steering wheel and the gear ratios are extended, necessitating fewer changes. It will also be sold with a comprehensive suite of spare parts, including soft, medium and hard compound Pirelli tyres. It can be maintained, says TDF, “for a fraction of the cost of a conventional F1 car”. 

W Series racer and TDF-1 development driver Jessica Hawkins said: “Driving a TDF-1 is like no experience I’ve had before; the responsiveness, balance and agility is second to none, and the raw speed is incredible. As a professional racing driver, I’ve been behind the wheel of some impressive cars in my career, but nothing comes close to the TDF-1.” 

TDF will offer each buyer a comprehensive driver training course, and can adapt the seat and pedal box to suit their driving style. Also supplied is a set of flight cases for transporting the car internationally.

Prices and sales volumes are unconfirmed, but supply is likely to be extremely limited given Marussia and Sauber originally produced just a small number of competition cars.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-tdf-1-600bhp-ex-formula-1-car-private-owners

Edited by alpiner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Duh sa sekirom said:

Jbt, da ne poveruješ. I to za 30$... Cena jedne košulje, ako i toliko... Da uzmeš samo da imaš.

Najgore je, ima toga jos... Ovaj koji me najvise zanima vec kosta $200... U srazmeru 1:4.

Da ne kacim fotke, evo link:

The Porsche 911 Working Model Engine

ovde: https://www.hammacher.com/product/porsche-911-working-model-engine?promo=toys-games-crafts-construction

Isao sam da citam sta kazu kupci (customer reviews) i ovaj dedica me odusevio:

Model was a xmas present to myself, and completed. I am 85 years of age, but acting like a 15 year old still building models. I modified some parts by paint, & some by alum tape to look like metal. I drive a 1940 Chevy & have a house full of models. This kit was complete,parts fit easy with little trim of plastic snapping together & extra valve springs & screws.Assembly instructions were clear. Hope you stock more of these high quality model kits.

• Like 1