Kafana u padoku

Hertzog

On 5/1/2020 at 11:04 PM, alberto.ascari said:

Tek danas sam počeo da gledam Drive to Survive, pogledao prve 4 epizode, top notch!!

Odesláno z mého BBF100-1 pomocí Tapatalk

Imam HBO, al kod nas nema u ponudi na HBO OD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 2:51 PM, alberto.ascari said:

Danas je Brazil 2008, ja to ne mogu ponovo da gledam...

Ni ja ne bih mogao. Tu trku ne mogu da gledaju ni navijači Ferarija, a pogotovo navijači Mase...

Trka jeste uzbudljiva, jeste nepredvidiva, jeste nešto što bi neki neutralan ili navijač Hamiltona mogao gledati više puta, ali...

Radoje je mislim pre nekoliko godina na b92 forumu okačio sliku Mase na podijumu, okrenut leđima sa bocom šampanjca u ruci, kao da odlazi sa podijuma. 

Ta slika mi je istovremeno i izuzetno jaka i izuzetno bolna. Budi baš teške emocije samo kada je se setim.

Edited by Duh sa sekirom
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jbt

NASCAR has begun an investigation after a noose was found in the garage stall of Bubba Wallace, its only full-time black competitor, yesterday afternoon.

Nooses, which are symbolic of lynchings, have been used to target and intimidate black people.

“Late this afternoon, NASCAR was made aware that a noose was found in the garage stall of the 43 team,” said the series in a statement.

“We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act. We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport.”

Wallace has voiced his support for anti-racism protesters in recent weeks following the death of George Floyd. He has sported a ‘Black Lives Matter’ livery on his car and called for NASCAR to ban the appearance of the Confederate flag from its events.

NASCAR banned the use of the flag 12 days ago. At last weekend’s round in Talladega, Alabama, the second since the ban was introduced, several people were seen protesting with the flag outside the circuit.

“As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all,” the statement added.

NASCAR has begun readmitting spectators to races in recent weeks. The Talladega round was open to 5,000 fans, though Sunday’s race was postponed to Monday due to rain.

Wallace said the “despicable act of racism and hatred” left him “incredibly saddened”.

“[It] serves as a painful reminder of how much further we have to go as a society and how persistent we must be in the fight against racism.”

EDIT:

EbISU3EWAAU5fiH.jpg

Edited by Radoye

The FBI has concluded its investigation into the noose found in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s garage stall and determined that no federal crime was committed.

The investigation revealed that the noose had been in the garage stall since October of 2019. A joint statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp Jr. explained that Wallace and his Richard Petty Motorsports team had been assigned the number 4 garage stall last week.

The full statement:

“On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway.  After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.

“The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week.  The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019.  Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

“The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”

One of the Petty crew members found the noose Sunday afternoon and alerted NASCAR officials. Upon launching an investigation, NASCAR called the Birmingham office of the FBI on Monday morning, which then arrived on-site to begin investigating.

Wallace never saw the noose. NASCAR President Steve Phelps was the one who informed Wallace what happened.

NASCAR has issued the following statement, and Phelps will address the media at 6 p.m. ET.

“The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall. This was obviously well before the 43 team’s arrival and garage assignment. We appreciate the FBI’s quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intentional, racist act against Bubba. We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who love racing.”

Construction on a new garage area and infield was completed at Talladega last fall. Wood Brothers Racing worked out of garage stall number four in October, and posted on their official Twitter page they “assisted in the investigation.”

“We are thankful that there was no one involved in perpetrating hate during this weekend’s race,” the team said.

“Just like the rest of the NASCAR garage, we were shocked and appalled to learn of the existence of the rope fashioned like a noose. One of our employees alerted us yesterday morning that, without knowing the details of the incident, he recalled seeing a tied handle in the garage pull-down rope from last fall. We immediately alerted NASCAR and have assisted the investigation in every way possible.

“What transpired over the past day plus is a unity that has only served to strengthen the bonds between each and every crew member, fan and non-fan alike. The Wood Brothers organization is proud to stand with Bubba Wallace and the entire industry as we work to make every race fan a part of our NASCAR family.”

EDIT:

EbPCRLFX0Ag9Gqu.jpg

Edited by Radoye

Bolesni ljudi. Imam utisak da svugde, namerno traže nešto njima nepododobno. Čak i tamo gde tako nečeg nema.

Znate onaj stari božićni američki film „It's a wonderful life“ sa Džejms Stjuartom, koji su oni sami smatrali za najbolji i najlepši božićni film ikada napravljen?

Zimus, pred novu godinu je bilo povika od sjw bolesnika da se film zabrani jer nema dovoljno crnaca u njemu i prikazani su kroz stereotipe, a žene su opet prikazane samo kao neko ko odgaja decu, dok su muškarci ti koji rade i koji su glavni...

Ma, bolest. Samo se nadam da neće sve uništiti...

@duh, hoce. Unakazili su mi npr Last of Us part 2. Godinama se spremam da ga odigram cim se pojavi, ocekujuci opet pricu da se isplacem, kad oni angazovali neku SJW savetnicu i bukvalno iskasapili sve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hertz, svi umemo da budemo rasisti. I mi i crnci i azijati. Problem je što se crncima to decenijama unazad toleriše, jer su pre 150 godina bili, pa da im bude lakše. Pogledaj bilo koji „crnački“ film. Belci se ismevaju, omalovažavaju i vređaju do maksimuma i nikom ništa. Mediji ih slave i hvale. I filmove i reditelje. A da su ti filmovi snimljeni sa obrnutim ulogama(crnim i belim), reditelj i glumci nikada ne bi više snimali, studio bi propao, rulja bi na ulicama tražila linč svih umešanih i to sve ako bi film uopšte ugledao svetlost dana.

Pola filmova Spajk Lija, Ajs Kjuba, Martina Lorensa i Vil Smita su takvi.

Ma takva je bila još ona serija „Princ sa Bel-Era“ iz 80tih u kojoj je Vil Smit glumio.

A sada poznate crne ličnosti javno pozivaju na bojkot svih radnji koje drže belci. A ja bih tamo ispao rasista jer se na to žalim.

Ma sve je otišlo u kur@€...

@ Alen

Imam utisak da se na netu čuju samo glasovi ludaka. To jest ti su najglasniji, ali se od strane svih prihvataju kao neka normala. Otprilike kao u bajci o Isusovom raspeću, kada mali, ali najglasniji deo mase traži da se odlobodi neki bandit, a ne Isus.

No, bolje da prestanemo sa ovim, bar na ovom delu foruma. Ovde dolazim baš da pobegnem od tih stvari i ludila.

Jessi Combs is now officially the world's fastest woman, breaking the record during her fatal attempt back in August. During her two runs, the Guinness Book of World Records certified that Combs reached achieved an average speed of 522.783 mph before the crash. Her top speed was 548.432 mph, but the official record is a two-way average.

The previous record was 512.710 mph, set by Kitty O'Neil in a three-wheeled, jet-powered car. Comb's four-wheeled North American Eagle Supersonic Speed Challenger had already made her the fastest woman on four wheels, achieving 398 mph in 2013. O'Neil's record, Comb's 2013 run, and her fatal 2019 run all happened in the Alvord Desert in Oregon.

According to Harney County Sheriff's Office in Oregon, her deadly crash was "most likely caused from striking an object on the desert." The car was moving faster than 500 mph at the time, too quick to recover from any collision. She died of blunt force trauma.

She had joined the North American Eagle Supersonic Speed Challenger team to attempt to break the female land-speed record set by O'Neil. And though the title is posthumous, Combs today achieved her goal of becoming the fastest woman on Earth.

Znate li možda da li je u poslednjih desetak dana umro neki bivši vozač F1?

Ćale me pitao da li znam ko je to umro. A pn kaže da je čuo u ponedeljak na vestima na hrvatskom RTLu. Misli da su rekli da je imao 72 godine i da je vozio sa Džeki Stjuartom i Roni Petersenom. Ali nije siguran da li su mislili da je bio s njima u timu. 

Znate li nešto o tome?

Jedini ko je vozio u istom timu i sa Stjuartom i sa Petersonom je Depaje, ali on vec odavno vozi veliku trku na nebu. Zadnji poznati F1 vozac kalibra da se cuje na vestima koji je umro je Mos. Mozda je cuo ovo za Zanardija ali pupupu s mesta se pomaknimo on jos ima sanse da se izvuce.

I ja sam pomislio da je čuo za Zanardija, pa da nije shvatio, ali je onda počeo da pominje Stjuarta i Petersona, i da je taj Mr.X imao 72 godine... Pa sam pomislio da je stvarno čuo nešto.

Za Mosa sam video na netu, ali on je umro još pre 3 meseca i imao je 90 godina, pa mi se nije uklapao.

Ko zna šta je on čuo.

Iskreno, ni prvi, a sigurno ni poslednji put da je čuo ko zna šta i razumeo/zapamtio nešto sasvim peto...

Ne znam brate, 72 godine bi znacilo da je rodjen '47-'48, to bi bilo taman da bi dospeo da uhvati kraj Stjuartove karijere i poklapalo bi se sa Ronijevom karijerom. Lauda je 1949. godiste i uklopio bi se, ali on je umro prosle godine. Svarno nisam cuo nizakoga iz te generacije 70-tih da je ovih dana otisao...