VN Meksika 2019

DASUBO

1 minute ago, alberto.ascari said:

Propustio sam nekih 15 krugova kad je Seb išao u box, kako smo ovo uspeli da izgubimo?

Jbg ispalo da je Hamilton sacuvao gume bolje nego sto su racunali.

Taman se trka krenula namestati za odlican finis kad se sve izduvalo kao probusen balon (da ne kazem nesto drugo). Ni LEC ni VET nisu imali tempo u finisu da urade bilo sta.

Jbg ispalo da je Hamilton sacuvao gume bolje nego sto su racunali.

Taman se trka krenula namestati za odlican finis kad se sve izduvalo kao probusen balon (da ne kazem nesto drugo). Ni LEC ni VET nisu imali tempo u finisu da urade bilo sta.
Dobro, Leclerca su sjebali sa dva pitstopa, taj je izgubio trku u 15. krugu, nego sam se plašio da nije bio kod Seba pitstop ala McL ili Alfa. Znači, ništa. Čelična bela guma izdržala 100 krugova...

Odesláno z mého BBF100-1 pomocí Tapatalk

• Like 1

LEC je imao sansu i sa dva stopa ali jebiga drugi stop 4 sekunde u mestu i onda umalo izleteo dok je jurcao za Botasom i tu izgubio jos ~2s, posle jos i usporio valjda da cuva vrapca u ruci. Da nije toga bilo i on bi bio u sansi, ovako mi je delovalo da su se Crveni u finisu zadovoljili sa 2. i 4. mestom. Ocekivao sam vise, valjda su cekali da Hamiltonu svirnu gume sta li.

Dobro bre, da Ferari nije ispratio RB i Albona posle bi neki rekli "vidi magarce, jure se samo sa Merdzom". Po meni, apsolutno logican potez. Morali su tu da podele taktiku.
Sto se tice Fetela tu je greska napravljena jos na treningu. Nisu testirali C2 komponentu i nisu hteli da rizikuju. Ispostavilo se da ta guma mozda moze i svih 71 kruga da izgura. Vrlo verovatno da je neko mogao i da profitira da je isao u boks odmah na pocetku kad je bio VSC. Naravno, to su mogli ovi od 7. do 10. mesta sto su bili na C4. Trebalo bi tu dosta da se cuvaju gume, ali mislim da je bilo ostvarljivo. Pa da Maks nije jurio kao lud i par puta sprzio gume mogao je do kraja.

Drugim recima, "Dje ces na planinu bez planinarske opreme?":

Sergio Perez told Daniel Ricciardo he needed a Red Bull to make his unsuccessful passing attempt at turn one work.

Ricciardo ran wide when he tried to overtake Perez for seventh place on lap 62. The Renault driver, who joined the team from Red Bull last year, launched his attack on the hard-tyred Racing Point after switching to mediums for his final stint.

“I knew he was very strong on the [medium] so he came very close with a big tyre delta,” said Perez after the race.

Perez said he knew keeping Ricciardo behind “was going to be very hard – I tried to save a bit of tyre towards the end and I think that helped me.”

When Ricciardo made his bid to pass, Perez realised his rival wouldn’t be able to slow in time for the corner. “I knew he was gone,” he said.

I told him after the race that he doesn’t have that Red Bull anymore to do that kind of manoeuvre. He was quite on the limit, but I braked quite late. It was good that I gave him some room so we avoided contact.”

Ricciardo admitted his passing attempt had been an “optimistic” effort.

“I tried one lap, obviously I locked up and missed the opportunity,” said the Renault driver. “In the end, when I think about it anyway, I came from quite far back and he was already pretty good on the braking. So it was optimistic but I’m a bit frustrated not to get him.”

Christian Horner defended Max Verstappen’s driving at the start of the Mexican Grand Prix after Lewis Hamilton criticised his rival over their first-lap crash.

Hamilton said he was “torpedoed” by Verstappen when they collided between turns one and two. “I thought at some stage I’d get torpedoed by Max,” he said.

But Horner believes his driver was blameless. “He was actually patient with the Ferraris,” he said, “he was ahead of Lewis, he braked early-ish, which allowed Lewis to get round, take the risk on the outside.

“Lewis then got a bit of a tank-slapper. They both ended up on [the grass], it was it was hard racing. I don’t think he did anything wrong in the first corner.”

The stewards decided no investigation was necessary over the first-corner collision, which caused both drivers to lose places.

Horner said it wasn’t this incident which spoiled Verstappen’s race, but his subsequent contact with Valtteri Bottas.

“The move with Bottas was a tough one,” said Horner. “It was arguably done, the pass. He got clipped on the way out of the corner with Valtteri’s front wing. It was just unlucky. Some days that can go for you, some days it can go against you.”

Had it not been for that puncture Horner believes Verstappen “could have challenged to win the race [with] the speed that we had.”

Horner je u prevu ovde (jednom u zivotu), ovde je Hamilton izgurao Maksa sa staze a ne Maks uleteo u Hamiltona.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:31 PM, Radoye said:

Jebiga Davore sad me stavljas u nebrano grozdje, Borko nije vise moderator. Ali pravila su pravila, 3 dana.

Nisam znao da Borko nije moderator, ali svejedno "Banovci" su mi apsolutno zasluženo dodeljeni.

Don't worry.