NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

48 minutes ago, Miki28 said:

Ajzea, Harden, Nash, Dirk, Westbruk, mada je za Westbruka djene, djene posto ima predispozicije ali mu se jednostavno ne igra tj njemu je odbrana ukradena lopta na liniji dodavanja?

ajzeja nije franchise. harden i wbrook mogu nešto pozadi, besmisleno je porediti koje su to razlike dva mlečna puta velike. dirk je takođe mogao nešto. ostaje steve nash kao neka uteha ali i igrač koji je igrao vrhunski basket u drugom vremenu. ta igra ima slabo veze sa ovom danas. ali eto, neka bude nash kao jedini relevantan primer od pomenutih. 

9 minutes ago, riviera said:

sam si pitao i sam si sebi  odgovorio. nije kosarka samo napad, odbrana je kao sto rekoh pola kosarke, koliko god poseda se odigra u napadu toliko i  na utakmici  bude i u odbrani.

def rtg mu je 115.6 i to ti ispada sa ovim napadackim ucinkom da tim sa njim na terenu ima net rtg - 6.1. :default_coffee: gledamo verovatno podatke sa razlicitih sajtova ali tu je to negde. 

Ok, i kako to sto je defanzivno limitiran znaci da ne igra kosarku na pravi nacin?

Ne razumem tacno sta ocekujes da radi da bi igrao na pravi nacin.

Just now, Malkolm Brogdon said:

Ok, i kako to sto je defanzivno limitiran znaci da ne igra kosarku na pravi nacin?

Ne razumem tacno sta ocekujes da radi da bi igrao na pravi nacin.

da stene u defanzivni stav, da trci za svojim igracem kroz blokove, da se bori za nicije lopte, da skoci svom igracu i ispruzi mu ruku u facu kad ovaj sutira - na 4umu popularna krvava kolena . da vidim da mu je stalo da pobedi i na toj strani parketa isto onoliko koliko moze se trudi u napadu. on upravo zato sto je deficitaran atletikom mora da to nadoknadjuje da u svakom trenutku bude najborbeniji igrac na parketu a ne ovo sto sada radi inace nikad nece napraviti vrhunske rezultate.

nije ni stef kari mitska zver pa vidis da mu je stalo do kosarke i da se uvek bori na parketu.

• Like 1

‘God gave me wide shoulders for a reason’: LeBron and Lakers try to move forward in wake of Kobe Bryant’s death

Spoiler

he room sat silent. An emotional Rob Pelinka had just finished addressing the Lakers for the first time since Kobe Bryant’s death two days earlier. His anguish was evident. Now, Frank Vogel, emceeing a luncheon designed for members of the organization to collectively grieve, had opened the floor at the team’s El Segundo headquarters to anyone who wanted to share stories their own stories about Bryant.

No one spoke. Finally, after about 15 seconds of silence, LeBron James rose from his seat. “I’ll go,” he said.

For more than 10 minutes, Lakers players, staff members and executives, including owner Jeanie Buss, sat rapt as James shared stories from his battles with Bryant as opponents and their time as teammates in a pair of Olympics. The group was gathered in an event suite overlooking the team’s practice court, directly across the gym from where the Lakers championship trophies could be seen in Buss’ office window.

When James redirected his focus to what lies ahead for the grieving franchise, James said he could handle the burden of playing through grief in pursuit of the Lakers’ 17th championship.

“God gave me wide shoulders for a reason,” James said, according to multiple people who were present.

The lunch served as the first formal team gathering since the Lakers learned of Bryant’s death while they were on a flight home from Philadelphia. The Lakers legend was on a helicopter that crashed in a hillside in Calabasas, killing all nine people aboard, including Bryant’s 13-year-old daughter Gianna.

When Pelinka, who was Bryant’s longtime agent before he joined the Lakers, addressed the room, he told stories about Bryant and “Gigi” sharing a love for basketball. They were flying to her game Sunday morning, and other victims of the crash included two teammates, three parents, and a coach.

Among those who also spoke were senior basketball adviser Kurt Rambis; assistant coaches Lionel Hollins, Phil Handy, Miles Simon and Mike Penberthy, who won a championship with Bryant as a backup point guard for the Lakers in 2001; and Dwight Howard.

Howard, who left the Lakers after one season in 2013 on bad terms with Bryant, returned as a free agent last summer, and their relationship had begun to thaw. In the fall, Bryant told the Los Angeles Times that Howard was “going to have a hell of an impact on the Lakers.” The former adversaries joked around when Bryant attended a game in November and last week, days before Bryant’s death, Howard had begun to campaign for his former teammate to assist him in next month’s dunk contest.

Tears were mixed with some laughter, sources said, as the stories about Bryant flowed and the Lakers began the seemingly monumental undertaking of moving forward.

By Tuesday, the league was grinding back into motion. It was the third day of games since the crash, and general managers were working the phones in anticipation of next week’s trade deadline. But not in Los Angeles, there has been a sense of basketball paralysis.

How could the Lakers ever get back to basketball when the whole city and a global fanbase were grieving? The NBA postponed the Lakers game against the Clippers on Tuesday, due to an understanding that the Lakers would not be ready to play in the aftermath of the tragedy.

Just days earlier, nothing felt bigger than that matchup. The city’s two teams fighting for supremacy in the Western Conference. There was pressure for the Lakers to avoid falling to 0-3 in the season series. The game mattered.

How long will it be before anything feels that important again?

Time, presumably, will help. The Lakers will not play now until Friday against Portland, giving them five days to process Bryant’s death and steel themselves for a return to the court. The team had a light shootaround-type practice on Tuesday and is scheduled for a full practice on Wednesday morning.

The Lakers will slowly get back to the business of basketball. And in time, that may start to feel like the most significant thing again. At least sometimes.

“It’s never going to feel normal,” one Lakers official said. “It won’t.”

sta je uradio elfride? edit sad vidim, nesto sa jae crowderom

budala, on ce da resava ko postuje a ko ne igru

3 hours ago, Radalek said:

Ja Morant sa +42 za 28 minuta.

Grizzlies 127, Knicks 106: Let me tell you about my cat pooping

0912161626.0.jpg

Leading up to Wednesday night’s game between the New York Knicks and Memphis Grizzlies, I worried that this had the potential to be the most depressing matchup of the season. The Grizzlies got lucky in back-to-back draft lotteries, particularly in 2019 when they moved up one spot ahead of the Knicks and selected presumptive Rookie of the Year Ja Morant. The Knicks, meanwhile, are starting a bunch of lame veterans and playing out yet another lost season.

Then, just as the game tipped off, my cat, George Kitten, took a huge, stinky dump. It was an obvious sign of foreboding. That dump set the tone for most of the game, as the Knicks’ vets meandered through a lackluster performance and Morant shined like the young star our franchise will apparently never get en route to a 127-106 Memphis win. At one point, Morant finished the game with 18 points, 10 assists, zero turnovers, several highlight-reel plays, and a soul-crushing plus-42.

Towards the end of the game, Elfrid Payton, who put up some of the hollowest numbers you’ll ever see, shoved Jae Crowder, sparking a bit of a fracas. It was a Bush League play from a Bush League team. The Knicks fans, meanwhile, chanted “SELL THE TEAM.”

sto kaze pero, mrsh bre do kraja sezone, pa tetku svoju tako guraj

i kao tresnjica, posle meca, niksi im zavrnuli slavinu da igraci memfisa ne mogu da se istusiraju :twak:. dolanu ne bi dao da vodi crnokosu iz kosjerica a ne profesionalni nba klub u kome se obrce stotine miliona dolara svake godine.

Edited by riviera
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, uini said:

eto vidis devojcice. moraju da se tusiraju posle tekme i to da imaju pritisak plus toplu vodu

sta je sledece, trae da dobije mini val i trajnu kad zavrsi tekmu u msgu?

nedostojan i jadan potez kako god da okrenes. ne prilici ni ovoj ligi ni ovom nivou takmicenja takve dziberske smicalice iz cetvrte fudbalske lige. posle se cude navijaci niksa sto niko od boljih igraca  nece da igra kod njih a ovako nesportski se odnose prema protivnicima i to  samo zato jer su ih nadjacali na terenu.

:classic_biggrin:

giphy.gif

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic