NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

5 hours ago, oɹəd™ said:

ovo je stvarno sramotno da nisu svirali još je najjače što je sudija u odličnom uglu i tačno se vidi da uopšte ne prati igru nego gleda nešto po podu i onda kada bi u intervjuu Bogdanović rekao da je debilčina koja ne radi svoj posao popio bi 250 iljadarki

Naravno da je sramotno, i naravno da su sudije debili, a jois veci debili oni koji ne kaznjavaju takve sudije za greske pri sudjenju.

Izgleda da se NBA drzi onoga "pravila su tu da se krse".....izgleda da je i publici svejedno, pa 80% njih ne zna kad se naprave koraci ili dupla lopta.

@Miki28 Ma vidis da je rasporeda...  Juta se raspada (finalista) , Jokic nezainteresovan, verovatno i Dalas koji smo dobili tamo nije zabelezen jer jos nisu krenuli da dobijaju i ovako igraju, pa se ne vazi...   Ovo do sad smo sve boraniju dobijali 😄 

Kako igraju Rondo i Dwightello pa da je poezija, za sada apsolutno regenerisani. Jedva cekam tekmu sa PTB i duel Bron-Melo, ove nedelje sam II smena pa gledam sve live.

Kad ce taj Iggy ???

Frank Ntilikina, Marcus Morris and Elfrid Payton are all listed as questionable for David Fizdale and the Piss Pails. I’m sure Fiz bucket will waste no chance to get Elf off the shelf and dump Ntilikina to the back end of the rotation. Somewhere stuck behind oh I dunno.... Pat Sullivan and Mike Miller. Maybe stuck between stations on the shuttle in Times Square for eternity. I wonder if we’ll ever find out who stuck that knife in Frank’s back. 

rjbaretit.0.png

Something tells me this game is gonna get Jokic back on track after having struggled through the first quarter of the season. He’ll probably ease off the gas for a little while after, but this one will get him going. Mitchell Robinson will get four fouls in the first half. Bobby Portis will not have any concept of what to do with Jerami Grant. And the complete scrub that will set it off against the Knicks is Michael Porter Jr. He’ll toss in 19 points on six shots. Mostly walking, with a few little half gallops into open triplicates.

Knicks by -48.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SteveFrancis#3 said:

Ovako izgleda kada poklonis nadu suns organizaciji

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115102984b53f4f494fd

But i'm smarter than that

rolleyes.

proslog leta niko nije mogao da predvidi da ce sunsi biti na oko 50% posle 20 utakmica i to, pazi, bez startnog centra. a skoro polovinu utakmica je propustio i (verovatno najbolji) backup centar (lige). kao plus je i rubio nedovoljno fit zbog povrede. nije ni cudo sto im se mojo izgubio negde usput.

calm down. and enjoy the ride. duga je sezona.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, oɹəd™ said:

ovo je stvarno sramotno da nisu svirali još je najjače što je sudija u odličnom uglu i tačno se vidi da uopšte ne prati igru nego gleda nešto po podu i onda kada bi u intervjuu Bogdanović rekao da je debilčina koja ne radi svoj posao popio bi 250 iljadarki

IMG_4418-1024x768.jpg

A banana, duct-taped to a wall went on a sale at Art Basel Miami Beach this week -- priced at $120,000. And, according to art market website Artnet, two of the three editions have already sold, with the last now going for $150,000.
The work, by Maurizio Cattelan, was presented Wednesday by Perrotin, a contemporary art gallery founded in Paris that has had a long association with the Italian artist.
Entitled "Comedian," the artwork comprises a banana bought in a Miami grocery store and a single piece of duct tape.

Prior to the reported sale, the gallery's founder, Emmanuel Perrotin, told CNN the bananas are "a symbol of global trade, a double entendre, as well as a classic device for humor," adding that the artist turns mundane objects into "vehicles of both delight and critique."
Potential buyers should note there are no clear instructions about what to do if the bananas start to decompose.
According to a press statement from Galerie Perrotin, the artist first came up with the idea a year ago.
"Back then, Cattelan was thinking of a sculpture that was shaped like a banana," it reads. "Every time he traveled, he brought a banana with him and hung it in his hotel room to find inspiration. He made several models: first in resin, then in bronze and in painted bronze (before) finally coming back to the initial idea of a real banana."

• Ha-ha 1

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic