NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

1 hour ago, Drakaris said:

Godisnjica kad je Smit u poslednjem napadu krenuo na svoj kos. 

t1....celokupno vreme koliko je Smit igrao u toj sezoni 

c1... para koliko je dobio u toj sezoni 

= c1/t1 

t2... vreme koliko je imao loptu (u toj potezi iz gornje utakmice)

c2...para koliko je zaslužijo (u toj potezi iz gornje utakmice)

c2 = k*t2

source.gif

Edited by Asterion

1216152831.jpg.0.jpg

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2020/6/2/21277896/james-dolan-remains-silent-on-george-floyd-some-knicks-are-furious

The New York Knicks are one of only two of the NBA’s 30 teams who’ve failed to publicly addressed George Floyd’s murder at the hands of the Minneapolis police and police brutality against black people. According to ESPN via the Post’s Zach Braziller, this dereliction of humanity has left some Knick players and staffers “furious.” If they were pissed before, wait’ll they get a load of the company-wide email Dolan sent:

“We know that some of you have asked about whether our company is going to make a public statement about the killing of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer. I want you to know, I realize the importance of this issue. Therefore, I want you to understand our internal position. This is a turbulent time in our country. The coronavirus and civil unrest have taken their toll on our way of life. We at Madison Square Garden stand by our values of a respectful and peaceful workplace. We always will.

As companies in the business of sports and entertainment, however, we are not any more qualified than anyone else to offer our opinion on social matters. What’s important is how we operate. Our companies are committed to upholding our values, which include creating a respectful workplace for all, and that will never change. What we say to each other matters. How we treat each other matters. And that’s what will get us through this difficult time.”

8 minutes ago, Zvezdinho said:

Fer bi bilo da lepo odigraju 82 utakmice kad vec mogu protesti da se desavaju, a i neki igraci da ucestvuju na njima.Da lepo ko ljudi zavrsimo fantazi sezonu, ko ce da ceka 2021 :furious:

Ah ti protesti...nastali iz ciste i najbolje namere

FB_IMG_1591199822656.jpg

• Like 1

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic