NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

Rešio se bede, bolovao je i od demencije. Nisam bio fan njegovih 90s Jazza, ali def jedan od značajnijih trenera u istoriji NBA. Gotivio sam Jazz sa Deronom dok se njih dvojica nisu posvađali ali i izgladili odnose kasnije. Inače je Jerry samo jedan od 4 igrača kojima su Bullsi povukli dres, pored Jordana, Pippena i Bob Lovea.

• Like 3

Possible NBA return timeline: Training camps start June 21, games July 15

Players report back to team markets in early June and do individual workouts, then somewhere in the final week to 10 days of June formal training camps would start at team facilities. Finally, by mid-July, teams would travel to the bubble city or cities (likely Orlando, and maybe still Las Vegas as a secondary spot) and a handful of regular season games would tip-off getting teams to 70 games total (or, maybe, a couple more). After that, the playoffs would begin, with seven-game series for each round.

Thursday multiple people confirmed this timeline, with the Nets’ Spencer Dinwiddie giving specific dates of June 21 for training camps and July 15 for games.

Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry was a little vaguer but told Jabari Parker at CNBC the NBA could resume games in 6-to-8 weeks.

At this point June 21 and July 15 are not set in stone, but they serve as a useful marker for what the NBA is thinking.

It will take extensive testing of players, coaches, training staff, broadcast crews, and everyone in the “bubble” to make this work, but the NBA is negotiating those deals reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ja ne vidim kako ovo može da se desi 

ništa novo neću reći na temu. nije to samo 15 igrača plus ceo potreban staf x 30 timova, već i minimum ljudi koji bi trebalo da obezbede sve neophodne stavke za jednu utakmicu. pa tako x koliko tekmi 

tu ne računam porodice 

a šta se događa ako jedna osoba bude pozitivna? nekako mi je to sve nemoguć sci fi umesto da lepo spreme novu sezonu. 

jutros sam čitao da je harden u fazonu da neće da igra dok nije sigurica 

10 minutes ago, uini said:

ja ne vidim kako ovo može da se desi 

ništa novo neću reći na temu. nije to samo 15 igrača plus ceo potreban staf x 30 timova, već i minimum ljudi koji bi trebalo da obezbede sve neophodne stavke za jednu utakmicu. pa tako x koliko tekmi 

tu ne računam porodice 

a šta se događa ako jedna osoba bude pozitivna? nekako mi je to sve nemoguć sci fi umesto da lepo spreme novu sezonu. 

jutros sam čitao da je harden u fazonu da neće da igra dok nije sigurica 

zasto da ne, pare moraju da se zaradjuju. evo bundesliga se vec uveliko igra pred praznim stadionima doduse. nisam ispratio ali ce verovarno i ostale jace fudbalske lige da nastavljaju prvenstva.

kod koga se pronadje korona ide na listu za povredjene kao sto i inace timovi ostanu bez igraca kome se nesto drugo desi sa zdravstvene strane sto ga sprecava da igra.

1 hour ago, gggggggg said:

koji debilizam sto planiraju igrati i regularnu sezonu

Nije debilizam , plus moraju da odigraju 70 utakmica minimum da bi ispostovali ugovor za tv prava, ako se to ne desi verovatno nece dobiti cep novac od TV prava ili uopste  pitanje da li ce dobiti, plus NBA maraton ceo dan.

42 minutes ago, Zvezdinho said:

Nije debilizam , plus moraju da odigraju 70 utakmica minimum da bi ispostovali ugovor za tv prava, ako se to ne desi verovatno nece dobiti cep novac od TV prava ili uopste  pitanje da li ce dobiti, plus NBA maraton ceo dan.

naravno da je debilizam, debilizam je i sto uopste razmatraju igrati.

sada moraju warriorsi, knicksi i slicni da izlazu sebe a i ostalima (playoff ekipama) rizicima kada se smem se kladiti bar 80% njih ni ne igra kosarka, kada nemaju za sta da igraju. pogotovo u ovakvim uslovima. zamisli da jedan jordan poole zarazi jednog od glavnih zvezdi lige i playoffa.

jasno je da se zbog para igra, ali nije moguce da ne postoji zakon za neke vanredne situacije kao sto je ova. force majure ili kako se vec zove.

Edited by gggggggg

A side effect of so much player movement may be a simplification of the product. NBA teams have evolved to emphasize an up-and-down, free-flowing style of play that is largely the byproduct of an analytical revolution to prioritize threes, layups and free throws. Modern basketball is filled with pick-and-roll heavy offensive actions that don’t require the same on-court intimacy as a stockpile of elaborate set plays.

“My gut tells me that roster turnover is what’s causing the thinning of playbooks,” one western conference general manager said. “And the thinning of playbooks is what’s causing this standardization of playing style.”

Players feel it, too. “Most teams don’t do anything. Really it’s just take the ball out the basket, pick-and-roll, and run,” Rivers said. “The coaches are really here to guide you now. It’s crazy. It’s more ATO’s (after time-out plays) and out of bounds, and late clock, fourth quarter, that’s when coaching really comes in play. That’s all we go over in shootaround. Most of our stuff involves defense because our offense is fucking ridiculous, man. We don’t really do anything on offense.”

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2020/4/23/21229237/nba-roster-chemistry-free-agency-team-turnover

NBA_chemistry_cover.0.jpg

• Like 1

- PHI: Ben Simmons' Defensive Evolution (from Brock Landes, The Painted Lines):

- PHO: Creating Freedom Through Structure: Assistant Coach Rajakovic On How The Suns Built An Identity (from Samuel Cooper, Bright Side Of The Sun):

• Like 1

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic