Kafana pod obručima

Kronostime

2 minutes ago, BattleBorn said:

Reko mi Mcl da se strpim.

Strpljavam se.

from dumb ape to creative, abstract thinking human there had be a catalyst.
remember the "Space Odyssey" and the monolith... shrooms are space alines Neutral

McKenna went on to theorize that mushrooms are the reason there is human life on earth.

While this may seem like material from a science fiction novel, there is no avoiding the fact that mushrooms possess many traits that are unique to their kingdom alone.

Fungi build cell walls out of chitin, the same material that makes up the hard outer shells of insects and other arthropods. These cell walls contain similar chemicals found in butterfly and beetle wings, as well as the plumage of some colorful birds, such as peacocks.

Living spores have been found and collected in every level of earth’s atmosphere. Mushroom spores are electron-dense and can survive in the vacuum of space. Additionally, their outer layer is actually metallic and of a purple hue, which naturally allows the spore to deflect ultraviolet light. And as if all this wasn’t unique enough, the outer shell of the spore is the hardest organic compound to exist in nature.

Sad sam provalio da na prethodnoj strani ordinira jedan major GOT spojler.

Al izgleda da ga niko nije izvalio posto je previse mracna slika :classic_laugh: 

@ZnajJova Okacio. Brisite moderatori, mozda ce da naleti neko ko ne ocekuje spojler u kafani tako brzo posto je epizoda emitovana. A i stvarno nije korektno da se takve stvari stavljaju ovde bez spojler taga.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 10:07 AM, Crni Bombarder said:

Ako se dobro secam - zbog prinove u porodici? Mozda gresim..
Javio sam se,ali sam na karju imao neku frku jer mi je frend sa kojim sam trebao na koncert otkazao,pa je trebalo uvaljati nekome njegovu kartu..nebitno..bice prilike valjda. 

Jeste jeste. Evo prinova već trči okolo i nervira me po ceo dan 😄 Imam utisak da je to pre 3 meseca bilo a ono skoro 2 godine prošlo

Jel ideš na The Cure? Biće prilike možda tad. Vodimo i Zumbula na Exit tad

Edited by Nicklord

3 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Jeste jeste. Evo prinova već trči okolo i nervira me po ceo dan 😄 Imam utisak da je to pre 3 meseca bilo a ono skoro 2 godine prošlo

Jel ideš na The Cure? Biće prilike možda tad. Vodimo i Zumbula na Exit tad

Pa..ne mogu sad tacno da kazem da cu ici,ali da planiram to da. 
Ha-ha..ako ide i Zumbul to ne smem da propustim.

• Ha-ha 2