Kafana pod obručima

Kronostime

Ne znam dal ste nekad culi ovu stvar, ali nije losa:

Ja dok ne odoh u pecalbu, cuo pesmu 4x za 30god a ovde 3x na radiju svaki dan..

Ali dobro ima i do toga sto savani ovde vec 5 god ne menjaju repertoar pesama..

O rokicu nekom pricam ne (t)rap, to prate u 3 pm..

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Antizemljaš koji lebdi said:

Ne znam dal ste nekad culi ovu stvar, ali nije losa:

"THE ONLY BAND THAT MATTERS"

I baš ubode jedinu stvar koju je komponovao i skoro sve na njoj odsvirao (OK, uz malu pomoć alarma sa SEIKO sata Mick Jonesa) - bubnjar :lol_2:  (Al fakat da je Topper genije :23:)

edit 1: izbrisao "bio" - loše zvuči, čovek je i dalje Lik.

edit 2: post u kafani bez pesme je ko selo bez učitelja:

Edited by fancy
  • Like 3

Da, da...

Legendarna pesma, legendarnog benda. Pre tipa 10ak godina, sam krenuo da proučavam značenje reči, to je tek genijalno, koliko sve ima neku priču iza sebe. 

Evo samo ovo na primer:

Joe Strummer had been toying with the phrase "rock the casbah" prior to hearing Topper Headon's musical track that would form the basis of the song. This phrase had originated during a jam session with Strummer's violinist friend Tymon Dogg. Dogg began playing Eastern scales with his violin and Strummer started shouting "rock the casbah!" Not hearing Strummer properly, Dogg thought that Strummer had been shouting at him to "stop, you cadger!"[8]

Further inspiration for the lyrics of "Rock the Casbah" originated from Strummer observing the band's manager Bernie Rhodes moaning about The Clash's increasing tendency to perform lengthy songs. Rhodes asked the band facetiously "does everything have to be as long as this rāga?" (referring to the Indian musical style known for its length and complexity). Strummer later returned to his room at the Iroquois Hotel in New York City and wrote the opening lines to the song: "The King told the boogie-men 'you have to let that rāga drop.'"[10][9][8]

The song gives a fabulist account of a ban on Western rock music by an Arab king.[5] The lyrics describe the king's efforts to stop his population from listening to this music, such as ordering his military's jet fighters to bomb any people in violation of the ban. The pilots ignore the orders, and instead play rock music on their cockpit radios. The population then proceed to "rock the casbah" by dancing to the music. This scenario was inspired by the ban on Western music in Iran after the 1979 Islamic Revolution.[citation needed]

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, realno *w said:

Strummer's violinist friend Tymon Dogg

Leto 1980, tadašnja devojka i pevačica mi u bandu (a danas etablirana jazz pevačica :classic_tongue: ) donosi mi iz Kanade trostruki Clash - SANDINISTA.

Ja od šoka do oduševljenja i natrag i opet... na trećoj ploči, dočekuje me...   Vokal - Tymon Dogg  

The Clash su... više od života.

Edited by fancy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1