Vesti

Borko

Ja se 1000% slazem sa tobom. Ali nas dvojica se ne pitamo. Ovo je apsolutno ludilo i preterivanje, ali ljudi su plasljivi i politicari su uhvatili zicu kako da vuku ljude da nos. Niko ne spori da virus postoji, ali da je toliko drmaticno, nije. Pogotovu sada kada imamo podatke.

Cisto jedna trivija: tast je u Januaru 2018 zaglavio na respiratoru. Hitan transport za Kragujevac iz Kraljeva, bilo je da li ce preziveti noc. Tada sam prvi put cuo za korona tip virusa, tada ga je doktor uporedio sa SARS-om jer smo za to culi. Tako da jebiga. Za starije je i nazab ozbiljan. Ali eto, ove godine smo resili da zahebemo ekonomiju, sjebemo deci buducnost a ako se nastavi, kad ljudi popizde i dovedu desnicare na vlast i mirno odrastanje.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Alex Zanardi has been airlifted to hospital in Italy following an accident during one of the stages of the Paralympic handbike 'Obiettivo tricolore' relay race on Friday.

According to multiple news reports from Italy, Zanardi was involved in a crash with a heavy vehicle on highway 146 while participating in the Siena event.

He has been transferred to a local hospital.

The accident occurred at 5.05pm local time, with firefighters, national police and local police all assisting at the scene.

There has been no official update on his condition nor any word on injuries he may have suffered.

Zanardi is a leading Paralympic athlete, having won four gold medals on his handbike in the 2012 and 2016 games.

The Italian is a former grand prix driver who won the CART championship twice prior to an accident at the Lausitzring in 2001 that resulted in both his legs being amputated.

:classic_ohmy:

• Tuzno 1

Detaljnije:

IndyCar legend Alex Zanardi has suffered a severe head injury in a collision with a larger vehicle during a handbike race in his native Italy.

The Associated Press is reporting that Zanardi was transported by helicopter to Santa Maria alle Scotte hospital in Siena following the accident, which occurred near the Tuscan town of Pienza during a national race for Paralympic athletes. Zanardi is a four-time gold medalist in handbikes at the Paralympics.

According to a bulletin from the hospital, Zanardi is undergoing “neurological surgery to reduce fracture and is in very severe conditions.”

Local newspaper La Repubblica Florence reports that the accident involved a collision with a truck.

“It happened on a slightly downhill straightaway just before a slight curve in the road,” national team coach Mario Valentini, who was following the race, told Repubblica. “Alex veered slightly into the oncoming lane just when a truck came. (The truck) tried to swerve but couldn’t avoid the crash.”

According to the Repubblica, Zanardi remained conscious until medical personnel arrived, and was breathing by himself.

“Twenty minutes passed from the time of the accident to when the medical personnel arrived. It took some time to load him (into the ambulance). His wife helped. After the accident he was talking,” the AP quotes Valentini as adding in a separate interview with local media.

Zanardi, 53, was IndyCar champion in 1997 and ’98 during the CART era with Chip Ganassi Racing, and also competed in F1 for the Williams, Jordan, Minardi and Lotus teams. He lost both of his legs to a crash during the 2001 CART race at the Lausitzring in Germany but subsequently emerged as a sports star again in the Paralympics, winning handbike gold medals in both 2012 and 2016. He also returned to racing in Europe’s DTM in 2018 and IMSA’s Rolex 24 at Daytona in 2019, competing in BMW GT cars specially modified with hand controls.

Mario Andretti tweeted: “I am so anxious and frightened about Alex Zanardi that I’m holding my breath. I am his fan. I am his friend. Please do what I’m doing and pray for this wonderful man.”

Edited by Radoye

A medical bulletin from the hospital said Zanardi underwent “a delicate neurosurgery operation” due to “severe cranial trauma.

”The surgery lasted about three hours, after which Zanardi was moved to the intensive care unit.

“His condition remains very serious,” the hospital said.

Kamion je bio u kontra traci koja je bila otvorena za saobracaj. Zanardi je izgubio kontrolu na nizbrdici i izleteo van staze i uleteo u saobracaj.

Zanardi, 53, suffered horrific head injuries during an accident on Friday when he collided with a truck while competing with his handbike in a race in Tuscany.

Mario Valentini, coach of the Italian Paracycling national team, said the athlete lost control of his bike on a hairpin turn and made "two rolls" before hitting a truck that was coming in the other direction.

He was airlifted to hospital in Siena and underwent three-hours of delicate neurosurgery before being placed in an artificial coma.

On Saturday, Zanardi remained "intubated and on artificial respiration" and his "neurological picture remains serious," the Santa Maria alle Scotte hospital said. 

"The conditions are stable, but the neurological damage is serious and uncertain, and instability and deterioration may be possible."

Neurosurgeon Giuseppe Olivieri, who carried out the operation, described Zanardi's condition as "very serious".

"He arrived with significant crano-facial trauma," Olivieri told journalists. 

"Concretely, all the bones of the face are fractured. He also has fractures on both sides of the frontal bone.

"At the moment, we are not talking about his neurological state. This is something that we will see later, when he wakes up and if he wakes up.

"The patient's situation is serious, that is to say that he can also die. In such cases, the improvements are slow, while the worsening can be brutal," he added.

😞

Jebiga, sad čitam. Mozak je stabilizovan, ali se ne zna prognoza, tek kad se probudi, ako se probudi.

Inače, trku je organizovao klub Obiettivo 3, koji je osnovao Zanardi. Trka je bila štafeta, koju nisu najavili nikome, gradonačelnik Pienze tvrdi da nije znao da će biti trka. Vozilo se uz normalan saobraćaj. Šofer kamiona tvrdi da je video Alexa kako je pao sa handbika i da je uspeo da izbegne direktan sudar, Alex je udario bočno u kamion. Šofer je testiran na alkohol i droge, čist je. Video iz svoje kabine je dao policiji.

Odesláno z mého BBF100-1 pomocí Tapatalk

Alex Zanardi remains in stable condition after a crash on his handbike and for now will stay in a medically induced coma, doctors said Monday in a fresh medical update.

The Santa Maria alle Scotte hospital in Siena said the Italian auto racing champion-turned-Paralympic gold medalist spent a third night in intensive care without change and that his neurological condition remained grave.

“The neurological evaluations will be carried out only when we reduce the sedation, which we are not thinking of doing at the moment," Dr. Roberto Gusinu said. "We need to have patience, a lot of patience.”

Zanardi, who lost both of his legs in an auto racing crash nearly 20 years ago, has been in a medically induced coma and on a ventilator since he crashed his handbike into a truck near the Tuscan town of Pienza on Friday during a relay race.

Doctors said he suffered serious facial and cranial trauma and have warned of possible brain damage.

:classic_sad:

Neki izvori kazu da je isao oko 50km/h da je tu neka blaza nizbrdica i krivina udesno, suma je i sa jedne i sa druge strane pa po suncanom danu senke mogu da prave dosta veliki kontrast pa da se i ne primeti dobro tricikl i on u njemu... kao sto pise izgleda da je izgubio kontrolu i otisao u drugu traku.

Kamion je cak isao i sporije od njega ali sve ukupno racunajte da je barem 80km/h ukupna brzina, pa sad zamislite da sa tom brzinom udarite u zid samo sa biciklistickom kacigom. 

Ne znam, da li je to neka zavisnost od adrenalina koja ih i u slobodno vreme tera da se bave ovako necim (mislim i na MSumahera dok pisem ovo, ali i na mnoge druge koji su mnogo bolje prosli). Suludo je... 

Alex Zanardi's brain injuries do not compare with those suffered by fellow former F1 driver Michael Schumacher.

That is the claim of Giuseppe Olivieri, the doctor who operated on Zanardi following his head-on crash with a truck during a hand cycling race in Italy last weekend.

Former Williams driver Zanardi, who lost his legs in a 2001 Champ Car crash, has spent a third night in a coma and on a ventilator, with Olivieri saying his condition is "serious".

"We won't see what his neurological state is until he wakes up - if he wakes up," he said. "Serious condition means it's a situation when someone could die."

However, Olivieri has told La Gazzetta dello Sport that Zanardi's injuries - to his forehead, face and eyes - "are less than those of Michael Schumacher".

Almost nothing is known publicly about Schumacher's condition, but the seven time world champion has not been publicly seen or heard from since striking his head on a rock while skiing in 2013.

"Diffuse axonal damage is a very extensive injury throughout the cerebral cortex, from which there is little chance of returning to normal cognitive and motor functions," Olivieri said.

"At least from what we as doctors can understand for now, Zanardi does not suffer from this injury," he added.

"The point of impact is not what counts. What matters is the internal injuries and how much damage has spread within the skull."

Olivieri said it is still too early to attempt to wake the 53-year-old Italian.

"In injuries of this type, it takes a few days to start waking up the patient and assessing the damage. A week or maybe two," he said.

"We are talking about a fragile patient who has suffered a major head injury, so you have to be very careful. The fact that he is an athlete and in such good physical condition is a cause for optimism."

Alex Zanardi has undergone a second round of neurological surgery 10 days after being admitted to hospital with severe head injuries sustained in a handbike road accident.

In a new bulletin issued on Monday by Siena University Hospital, it was confirmed that Zanardi had undergone a second surgery after a CT scan presented “an evolution in the patient’s state which made is necessary to have a second neurosurgical intervention”. 

The surgery lasted two-and-a-half hours, after which Zanardi returned to the hospital’s intensive care unit where he remains in a coma.

The hospital reported that Zanardi’s condition “remained stable from the cardio-respiratory and metabolic point of view, serious from the neurological point of view” 

“The intervention carried out represents a step that had been anticipated by the team,” according to the university’s health director, Roberto Gusinu. “Our professionals will evaluate day by day the evolution of the situation. 

“In agreement with the family, the next bulletin will be issued in about 24 hours.”

Bojim se da previse vremena prolazi da bi se vratio u neko normalno stanje 😞

Nisam strucnjak, ali koliko puta smo videli neki slucaj da se neko skroz oporavi posle toliko vremena i intervencija? 

Voleo bih da budem optimista, nadam se da ce se izvuci 😕 

Jbg moj cale se probudio posle skoro 4 nedelje u komi nakon udesa na motoru. Jeste da to vise nije bio isti covek od pre nesrece ali jbg proziveo je svoje manje-vise funkcionalno i radno sposobno. Ko ga nije znao od ranije ne bi rekao da mu nesto fali. Al' falilo je, puno toga.

Alex Zanardi has undergone surgery for a third time since sustaining head and facial injuries in a handbike race accident last month, but remains in a medically-induced coma.

Ex-Formula 1 and CART racer Zanardi was hospitalised after being hit by a vehicle during a handbike race in Siena on 19 June.

Zanardi underwent emergency neurological surgery upon being admitted to Siena University Hospital before being admitted to the intensive care unit, where he was placed in a coma. Further neurological surgery took place on 29 June.

The latest medical bulletin issued by the hospital revealed Zanardi underwent five hours' worth of surgery on Monday, focusing on facial reconstruction as part of the ongoing rehabilitation plan.

"The patient has undergone a new surgery, performed by the professionals of the maxillofacial and neurosurgery, aimed at cranio-facial reconstruction and stabilisation of the areas affected by the trauma," the statement reads.

"The fractures were complex," said Professor Paolo Gennaro, director of the hospital's maxillofacial surgery unit.

"This required careful programming that made use of computerised, digital and three-dimensional technologies, made to measure of the patient.

"The complexity of the case was rather singular, even if it is a type of fracture that we routinely face in our centre."

Following the surgery, Zanardi returned to ICU, where he remains in a medically-induced coma.

"His condition remains stable from the cardio-respiratory and metabolic point of view, [and] severe from the neurological point of view," the bulletin concludes.

Further updates will only be issued in agreement with the family upon a significant change in Zanardi's condition.

Last Sunday's Austrian Grand Prix saw Ferrari race with messages of support for Zanardi on both its cars, with the #ForzaAlex hashtag being placed on the roll hoop.

Dobrodosao nazad Fernando. Ponovo imamo dve istinske legende na gridu, Hamiltona i Alonsa.

2 hours ago, alberto.ascari said:

Ne verujem. Pre će biti da je došao po pare.

Odesláno z mého BBF100-1 pomocí Tapatalk

Da, to je sigurno jedini motiv za povratak, s obzirom na to da je u karijeri samo od formule 1 zaradio bednih 300+ miliona evra i da je jedini vozac koji ima prebivaliste u svojoj zemlji a ne u Svajcarskoj ili Monte Karlu.