Vesti

Borko

Ukratko - ne pokusavaj.

Udugo - odgledao sam celu prvu sezonu i par epizoda cetvete. Ima divnih kadrova vrednih gledati na 65ici ekranu, narocito Albert Park i Singapur. Zvuk odlican. Prica je 'prica', kombinacija WWE i Playboy mansion. Trazenje narativa gde ih nema, elementarno nepoznavanje sporta i odnosa. Vestacko pravljenje negativaca i rivaliteta. Totalna retardirana amerikanizacija/netflixizacija. I pri tom smatram moje pracenje f1 za par nivoa tanjim od stalne ekipe sa ovog thread-a.

Edited by Geronimo
  • Thanks 1

Ja sam bio probao s prvom sezonom onomad, na silu se naterao dve ipo epizode da pogledam. Bilo mi jezivo dosadno i isprazno. Od onda nisam pokusavao.

Sto kaze Geronimo ima lepo snimljenih kadrova ali narativ je zaglupljujuci.

Odgledao sam prve tri sezone. Kada sam gledao prvu, smatrao sam da pokušavaju da budu duhoviti pa mi šareniš nije smetao. Doduše gledao sam za vreme martovskog karantina u Srbiji, pre nego što sam bio u mogućnosti da odem na planinu. 

Druga sezona mi je jedva bila gledljiva, treću sam pogledao iz milion i jedan put jer sam uvek zaspao negde na početku epizode.

Imajući u vidu dešavanja poslednje sezone, u jednom tenutku sam konačno ukapirao gde ta netflixacija vodi F1. Netflix pretplatu više nemam niti ću je imati, a to smeće od serije što se mene tiče je duboki pluskvanperfekat.

• Like 1

HAMBURG, March 31 (Reuters) - Audi and Porsche owner Volkswagen is likely to give the green light for the two brands to make their entry into motor racing's Formula One at a meeting next week, two sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.

Promena pravila kod restarta:

Formula 1 drivers have been forbidden from drawing alongside each other during Safety Car restarts.

FIA F1 race director Niels Wittich reminded drivers this morning they must stay behind the car ahead of them during restarts.

He did so by highlighting part of article 55.14 of the sporting regulations, which states: “In order to avoid the likelihood of accidents before the safety car returns to the pits, from the point at which the lights on the car are turned out drivers must proceed at a pace which involves no erratic acceleration or braking nor any manoeuvre which is likely to endanger other drivers or impede the restart.”

In a document sent to all teams ahead of final practice on Saturday, Wittich indicated how the rule will be interpreted. Drivers will be considered in violation of the rule if any part of their car is alongside the car ahead. They do not have to follow the same line as the car ahead, but they may not begin to move alongside it.

Some drivers have been observed doing this at recent Safety Car restarts. Max Verstappen did so when Charles Leclerc led a Safety Car restart in Jeddah, and did the same at the contentious restart at the end of last year’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

In the latter case, Mercedes protested Verstappen for overtaking Hamilton before the race restarted. The stewards rejected their protest.

• Like 1

Formula 1 drivers have been reminded of the need to comply with the sport’s regulations on fireproof underwear.

FIA F1 race director Niels Wittich is believed to have raised the matter at yesterday’s drivers’ briefing.

The FIA International Sporting Code requires Formula 1 drivers to wear “overalls as well as gloves, long underwear, a balaclava, socks and shoes homologated to the FIA 8856-2018 standard.”

“Well I certainly won’t be checking our drivers underwear for compliance,” said Red Bull team principal Christian Horner. “I see that as a team manager role.

“Although I’m reliably informed that our drivers go ‘commando’, so hopefully it won’t be an issue for them.”

In the recent season of Netflix documentary Drive to Survive, filmed during 2021, George Russell was seen wearing what appeared to be ordinary underwear beneath a pair of racing overalls. The scene did not indicate whether he subsequently participated in a session in this state of dress, but may have prompted the latest reminder to the drivers.

Wittich has also reminded drivers this weekend of the rules requiring them not to wear certain types of jewellery while in their cars. The regulations state: “The wearing of jewellery in the form of body piercing or metal neck chains is prohibited during the competition and my therefore be checked before the start.”

Horner said the guidance on drivers’ attire made for “an entertaining drivers’ briefing yesterday.”

“But in the interests of weight saving, whether you’re losing jewellery or underwear at the moment is quite helpful for us,” he added.

Only three Formula 1 teams are now arguing against a move to raise the budget cap by $7 million.

Red Bull's Christian Horner says teams' freight costs in particular are "doubling" in 2022 as a result of factors like covid and the Ukraine-Russia war.

"We also see it in the cost of living. We see inflation throughout the world," he said.

"We need to find a sensible allowance that takes into account these inflationary costs because the only compensatory place to offset that is parts and people.

"Formula 1 is acutely aware of that, the FIA are acutely aware. I think the teams by and large are looking to find a workable solution."

Initially, it was mainly the biggest teams like Red Bull and Mercedes who were arguing the loudest about a budget cap increase, but now McLaren and Aston Martin have joined their ranks.

Only Alpine, Alfa Romeo and Haas are opposed to a budget cap increase now.

"Rules are rules," Alfa-Sauber team boss Frederic Vasseur said simply.

Haas' Gunther Steiner also sees no need for F1 to make a knee-jerk reaction to inflation.

"If we are above 3 percent inflation in September, there will automatically be more in 2023 anyway," he argues.

"We don't need to bring that forward."

As for why former budget cap hard-liners McLaren and Aston Martin have now defected and joined those pushing for a higher cap, Otmar Szafnauer told Auto Motor und Sport: "They have massive problems with their cars.

"They need the extra money for that," said the Alpine team boss, who defected from Aston Martin over the winter.

Jadan Hornić, udarila inflacija na pamet, dobre ideje, pravu metodologiju u radu...

Ovde ne treba ni u ludilu popustiti inače se vraćamo na staro sranje. Još kada uđu Audi i Porsche neće biti kraja u potrošnji. Sve što nije fabrički može slobodno da se ugasi

Edited by alpiner
  • Like 2

Moze da se digne budzet za transport ali tako da oni koji traze da se budzet digne uplate tih 7M ekstra i za sve timove koji su protiv podizanja budzeta. Kao seleri kep u NBA, ako prekardasis limit istu sumu za koji si ga prebacio uplacujes na zajednicki racun koji dele svi ostali klubovi. Pa ako im se isplati da direktno finansiraju konkurenciju nek' samo izvole...

Edited by Radoye
  • Like 1

https://www.racefans.net/2022/04/11/fia-investigating-russian-kart-racer-who-gave-alleged-nazi-salute-on-podium/

The FIA has begun an investigation into the actions of Russian karter Artem Severiukhin who appeared to perform a Nazi salute during yesterday’s FIA Karting European Championship event in Portimao.

Deran je glup k'o kurac, ocigledno je da se zajebava na konto toga sto nastupa pod italijanskom zastavom dok zaobilazi sankcije, ali stvarno moras biti solidna komadina debila da se zajebavas s ovako necim. Samoubistvo karijere u 10 sekundi. Dzaba mu sad izvinjavanje...

Koliko je SC za ovu godinu, oko 150 mil dolara? Ako je tako 7 mil je smesna cifra, 4-5% preko, inflacija koja nije bila ocekivana je vec preko toga. Pa svi koji su pravili budzet troskova krajem 2021 su vec ocigledno probili budzete, kamoli ovi koji su sc odredili daleko pre svega ovoga

9 hours ago, Radoye said:

Moze da se digne budzet za transport ali tako da oni koji traze da se budzet digne uplate tih 7M ekstra i za sve timove koji su protiv podizanja budzeta. Kao seleri kep u NBA, ako prekardasis limit istu sumu za koji si ga prebacio uplacujes na zajednicki racun koji dele svi ostali klubovi. Pa ako im se isplati da direktno finansiraju konkurenciju nek' samo izvole...

Ovo je jedan od načina, a ne blanko 7 milki za transport. Liberty bi mogao malo da pomogne ne ide im loše

• Like 1

Eh.. Toto Volf je juce otkrio da je dan pred pocetak trkackog vikenda bio na rucku sa Masijem i tada je pokušao da mu objasni da mora da prihvati kritike i da ce mu to pomoci da bude bolji direktor trke.. "jos tada je video da je to covek koji je imun na sve dobronamerne povratne informacije i imun na preuzimanje odgovornosti".. 

Meni je nejasno sta koji q direktor trke ima da trazi na rucku 1 na 1 sa sefom tima koji se bori za titulu dan pred pocetka odlučujućeg vikenda?? 

• Like 4

On 4/13/2022 at 12:06 PM, Borko said:

Eh.. Toto Volf je juce otkrio da je dan pred pocetak trkackog vikenda bio na rucku sa Masijem i tada je pokušao da mu objasni da mora da prihvati kritike i da ce mu to pomoci da bude bolji direktor trke.. "jos tada je video da je to covek koji je imun na sve dobronamerne povratne informacije i imun na preuzimanje odgovornosti".. 

Meni je nejasno sta koji q direktor trke ima da trazi na rucku 1 na 1 sa sefom tima koji se bori za titulu dan pred pocetka odlučujućeg vikenda?? 

Toto je suvlasnik u tri F1 ekipe.  Glavni je trgovac motorima, vozačima, inženjerima...  Andretti je prvo želeo Ferarieve motore, ali je Toto to blokirao da ne bi bilo 4-4 pa je zato napravljen usmeni dogovor sa Rendžom. Takvi zovu direktora trke na večeru. U svakom drugom vrhunskom sportu da pozoveš sudiju pred meč na večeru sledi noga u dupe obojici.  

Mesi je po meni jako loše radio svoj posao prošle godine. Ono na poslednjoj trci je bila potpuna svinjarija koja pre svega nije po pravilima. 

On 4/13/2022 at 4:48 PM, Downforce said:

Mozda ga nije ispratio do sobe nakon vecere...:default_coffee:

Zato je uleteo neko drugi. Kažu da su gruvale Spajsice iz sobe celu noć... :classic_laugh:

Edited by alpiner
  • Thanks 1
  • Ha-ha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Joe Saward:

The calendar chat at the moment is largely related to which event will replace Russia in September and my understanding is that it will either be a second race in Singapore, or it will be nothing at all, as Qatar seems to have dropped from the equation. Still the Qatar race will be back in 2023. I did hear whispers that Saudi Arabia would like to throw its financial weight around a bit more and thinks that a Grand Prix at each end of the season would be a good thing: with one race in the spring in Jeddah and the other in the autumn up in Riyadh. The F1 group may not like the idea much as there are sufficient Middle Eastern races now and there are other priorities, but the Saudis do have an awful of money and, as the old song goes, this is what makes the world go around.

Zek Braun danas rece Meklaren nije na prodaju, da ako Audi namerava da kupi neku od F1 ekipa da traze drugde. Glasine u Majamiju kazu da je sledeci kandidat na Audijevoj soping listi Aston Martin. Takodje se pominje transfer Alonsa u Aston umesto Fetela da bi se u Alpinu napravilo mesta za Pjastrija. Okon (Francuz u francuskom autu) i Strol (tatin sin) su naravno bezbedni. Fetelu kao opcija onda ostaje Vilijams gde kazu da su nezadovoljni Latifijem koji pravi vise stete nego sto tata placa, mada ce Seb najverovatnije karijeru nastaviti van F1...

• 2 weeks later...

Vesti - mozda povezane, mozda ne:

- Alonso ljut na "nekompetentne i neiskusne" nove F1 stjuarde i direkciju trke nakon kazni u Majamiju:

https://www.racefans.net/2022/05/20/alonso-blasts-incompetent-unprofessional-f1-stewards-over-miami-penalty/

- U medjuvremenu, bin Sulajem najavljuje moguci povratak Majkla Masija, dogodine:
https://www.wtf1.com/post/michael-masi-could-make-an-f1-race-director-comeback-in-2023/

Pa sad ti vidi...

- Horner optuzuje nekadasnje zaposlene u Red Bulu koji su presli u Aston Martin za kradju podataka:

https://racer.com/2022/05/20/aston-martin-ip-transfer-would-be-a-criminal-offense-horner/

Aston Martin was investigated by the FIA after developing an upgrade package that was extremely similar in design to the Red Bull, but cleared of breaking any regulations around reverse engineering. However, Horner suggests there could have been a transfer of IP after multiple Red Bull team members were recruited by Aston Martin in recent months.

Kaze ne slaze se da je moguce da Aston iskopira Red Bul samo preko fotografija jer nije bilo dovoljno vremena za to:

“The look of this wasn’t even realized until a month ago, so the work started well before that. The updates weren’t even seen by that point, so you haven’t reversed engineered it from a picture because it didn’t exist on our car. What we want to ensure is that no IP has in any way transferred between one organization and another, because that would be very much a breach of the rules."

https://www.racefans.net/2022/05/26/red-bulls-warning-f1-teams-may-miss-races-due-to-cost-cap-exaggerated-say-rivals/

Red Bull’s rivals reacted with scepticism to team principal Christian Horner’s suggestion more than half of the field might have to miss races this year.

Horner claimed seven teams would have to sit out four of the 22 races on the 2022 F1 calendar if nothing was done in response to the high rate of inflation which has made it harder for teams to stay within the sport’s cost cap.

Binoto je vec rekao da mu se cini da tempo kojim je Red Bul trosio pare na pocetku sezone da bi stigao Ferari nije odrziv pod ovakvim ogranicenjem budzeta. Evo Hornerovog "paklenog plana", samo ukinite ogranicenje budzeta da ne biste imali samo 6 bolida na gridu na kraju sezone.

U medjuvremenu, upravo ti timovi za koje Horner tvrdi da su u problemu kazu da problema nema, da ce jednostavno da se prilagode i uspore razvoj, kao sto su uostalom i do sada cinili jer nikada nisu imali neogranicene budzete kao sto imaju tri najvece ekipe...

• Like 1