Vesti

Borko

Kao sto rekoh:

It is "too early" to be totally confident that June's Canadian GP will take place as scheduled.

That is the admission of Montreal race promoter Francois Dumontier, after local government officials made alarming pronouncements about major events in the city.

On Thursday, Montreal mayor Valerie Plante told the local broadcaster Le Canal Nouvelles that she would not rule out a postponement of the F1 race.

And Montreal's public health director Dr Mylene Drouin admitted she is "unlikely to consider, at this stage, a crowded place of festivities".

F1 race promoter Dumontier, however, is putting on a courageous face, declaring that the situation with the 2021 calendar currently "bodes well, despite the postponement of the first race" in Melbourne.

"When we look at the situation in the countries concerned, with vaccination progressing well, we really start to see the end of the tunnel," he told La Presse.

"The tunnel may still be long, but it's still encouraging and reassuring."

As for the more nervous local officials, Dumontier said he is "in constant communication with the two levels of government".

"We are monitoring the situation very closely with the other sports organisations. We are moving in the right direction, with the increase in vaccination and the number of vaccines available," he added.

However, Dumontier admits it is "still too early" to be 100 percent sure that Montreal's June 13 race date will go ahead.

"Several scenarios remain possible and yes, it could still be a little early in June. But we still have a few weeks ahead of us and we have to start organising some things so we don't get caught off guard if we get the green light," he said.

Dumontier admitted that postponement to a later date this year is one of those scenarios.

"We cannot rule anything out for the moment, but we are currently focusing on the month of June. That is scenario number 1," he said.

He said another big issue at present is that the Canadian federal government is enforcing quarantines for international travellers - the detail that meant Melbourne could not go ahead this month.

"As we speak, a quarantine would be imposed on the teams and we would have to see how we could do it with another event on the previous weekend," said Dumontier, referring to the Azerbaijan GP.

"Technically, the bubble surrounding the teams will still be in place, but it's very difficult to assess all of that.

"Without wanting to denigrate anyone, the grand prix is a big organisation. We have to think about all the implications of such an event in the current situation."

Sanse da ce se trka u Montrealu voziti su realno ispod 1%. Takodje i za Toronto Indi koji nije zvanicno otkazan - za sada su otkazani svi gradski dogadjaji do kraja juna, a ovi je na programu 11. jula - ali niti ima mesta za obavezni dvonedeljni karantin za ulazak u Kanadu niti ima vremena da se za desetak dana montira staza. Tako da svi ovi kalendari su prvenstveno spisak lepih zelja a sta cemo zaista gledati niko zapravo ne zna.

Edited by Radoye

Ovo kombinacija sa ogradama tik uz ivicu i reflektorima je jeziva za zapamtiti i voziti ovako brzo. Jako zajebano. Nekoga ce hipnotisati.

Layout zapravo uopste nije los. Uz par elevacija i normalnu okolinu sa zonama za izletanje i travicom bila bi odlicna staza.

Gledam sad raspored treninga za petak i sokirah se da su prva dva sada skracena na po sat vremena, umesto 90 minuta. Dok ovo pisem cini mi se da je bilo ovde reci i o tome ranije, ali sam nekako smetno s uma. Bice interesaantno videti da li ce to doprineti da imamo vise akcije na stazi, a pogotovo malo vise varijacija u rezultatima petkom. 

Nisam trazio, ali da li oni i dalje petkom imaju po dva seta guma za svaki trening ili su im i to smanjili sa skracivanjem vremena?

ExE50oPWQAAt3l9.jpg

Sauber Academy racer Emerson Fittipaldi Jr. will take the plunge this year and attempt to follow in the footsteps of his legendary father when he joins the ranks of the Danish F4 championship.

The 14-year-old charger, whose lineage oddly makes him the uncle of fellow racers Pietro and Enzo Fittipaldi - Emerson Fittipaldi's grandsons, will dovetail his current OK karting programme in the US with 21 F4 races spread across seven events in Denmark and Sweden.

"I look forward to getting my formula car debut and getting to know the Danish racetracks," said the teen with the good genes.

"Even though I do not know much about Denmark, the series and tracks, I believe that this is a great opportunity to learn a lot from the Scandinavian drivers, and I look very much forward to that."

Is Emmo JR. another son of an F1 world champion in the making? Only time will tell…

Zadnji put kad sam imao prilike da procaskam sa Maksom Papisom (sa Arijem Lajendajkom glavni stjuart u Indikaru), posto je Emov zet pitao sam ga kako je matori - kaze lud kao i pre, zdravlje odlicno ali je sprc'o sve pare na bivse zene posto se upravo ozenio po peti put :lol_2:

Kad se to sve uzme u obzir nije ni cudo da je Emo Junior mladji od svojih sestrica...

• Ha-ha 1

Nova pravila o motorima:

The new-generation hybrid engines for 2025 are likely to use zero-carbon synthetic fuels, made from carbon dioxide captured from the air and combined with hydrogen using renewable energy,

They will have greater electrical assistance, which may be boosted by four-wheel energy recovery, potentially leading to the return of four-wheel drive to Formula 1.

Aktivna aerodinamika i ogibljenje!

Formula 1 cars will feature active aerodynamics from 2025 in a bid to make them more fuel-efficient.

Pat Symonds, the series’ chief technical officer, said that the technology will be introduced with the next set of engine regulations, which are due to bring cheaper, simpler and more efficient power units.

Reducing drag on straights is seen as a way of further reducing fuel use, with an active system restoring downforce for fast cornering speeds.

It could be achieved by using adjustable wings, DRS-style flaps or active suspension that changes the ride height.

• Like 2

Jbt cim neko pomene vodinik i ekologiju dodje mi da povratim. Koje mazanje ociju. Sta se folirate, smanjite dozvoljenu kolicinu goriva za 1kg pomnozite to puta br trka bolida itd da dobijete lepu brojku, kazete zelenima eto radimo na tome i svi zadovljni.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The company that stages the Canadian Grand Prix is refusing to explain why it has not yet issued refunds to some fans who purchased tickets to last year’s race, almost nine months after it was cancelled because of COVID-19.

Fans from the United States, Canada, Britain and elsewhere are fuming after Octane Racing Group Inc., the promoters of the Montreal F1 race, repeatedly failed to follow through on a promise to refund tickets, which can cost upward of $3,000 each. After the June, 2020, race was pulled from the F1 schedule, ticketholders were told refunds would be processed before the end of October, 2020. Since then, however, Octane has said only that “unforeseen delays in the refund process” have occurred.

Some fans have launched lawsuits, while others have turned to social media and online petitions to try to force the company to act.

It is unclear how many ticketholders are still waiting for refunds.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/article-f1-fans-fuming-over-lack-of-refunds-for-cancelled-2020-canadian-grand/

https://racer.com/2021/04/14/quarantine-and-funding-central-to-behind-closed-doors-canadian-gp-hopes/

Ukratko - F1 trazi donaciju $6 miliona i da za njih ne vazi obavezni 14-dnevni karantin da odrzi trku bez publike u Montrealu; provincijska vlada u Kvebeku ne da pare, federalna u Otavi ne da karantin. Inace osim ta dva "sitna" problema nema frke za odrzavanje VN Kanade. 😐

Sto se tice Indikara u Torontu, organizatori pokusavaju da odloze trku i pomere je za kraj sezone u nadi da ce tada moci da se odrzi jer kazu da nece finansijski opstati ako dve godine za redom ne bude trke. 😐

Novi format za kvalifikacije 😐

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.breaking-sprint-qualifying-to-debut-at-three-grands-prix-in-2021-following.1v9LRuPpTk9JXpmE5xK4sK.html

Formula 1 is set to debut the Sprint Qualifying format at three Grands Prix in 2021, following an agreement reached between the FIA, Formula 1 and all 10 teams on the grid – with two European venues and one non-European one set to host the format, with those venues to be announced in due course.

Sprint Qualifying will see the drivers battle it out over 100km on Saturday afternoons of the selected Grand Prix weekends, with the result from Sprint Qualifying then deciding the starting grid for Sunday’s full distance Grand Prix.

The new format will also see the grid for the Sprint Qualifying decided on Friday afternoon, using the current qualifying format, with cars entering Parc Ferme conditions from the start of Friday qualifying – while there’ll be one 60-minute practice session on both Friday and Saturday mornings.

It’s been decided, meanwhile, that the top three finishers in Saturday’s Sprint Qualifying will receive points – three points for first place, two points for second and one point for third.

The Sprint Qualifying format in full

Friday

• 60-minute First Practice in the morning with two sets of tyres for teams to choose freely
  • Normal Qualifying format in the afternoon with five soft tyre sets available only

Saturday

• 60-minute Second Free Practice in the morning with one set of tyres for teams to choose freely
  • 100km Sprint Qualifying in the afternoon with two sets of tyres for teams to choose freely

Sunday

• Full distance Grand Prix with two remaining sets of tyres