EL fantasy 2021/2022 standardni na EL sajtu

Chaos Is Me

Trades

Subject to the requirement that you must never exceed your €10,000,000 Salary Cap, there is no limit to the number of Trades you can make prior to the commencement of Round 1 of the EuroLeague season or prior to the commencement of the next Round after you register your team (if you register after the first game of Round 1 has started).

Once the season begins, you are allocated a maximum of three (3) valid Trades per week. The Trades DO NOT accumulate, thus if you don’t use 3 Trades one week you are still limited to only 3 Trades the following week.

If you are unhappy with a Trade, you can reverse the Trade prior to the beginning of the first game of each Round when the Lockout starts.

You can only trade out players in matching positions. IE You cannot trade a Guard for a Forward.

You are able to trade Players at any point prior to Lockout for a given Round.

When you trade a Player, the difference between their Player Price and the Player Price of the traded-in Player will be added/subtracted from your Team Value.

You cannot trade if the Trade will cause you to exceed your Salary Cap and any Trade that causes you to exceed this Salary Cap will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. This means you can only trade in Players whose Price is less than the Price of the Player you are trading out plus any unused Salary Cap.

Mogu li da ubacim ekipu koja je igrala prvo kolo?  To mi je jedina koju imam.

Imao sam neverovatna 72 poena.

edit: ubacivanje skroz novih ekipa je baš loše, uzmeš 10 igrača kojima skače cena, u roku od 2 kola si u prednosti 3 miliona u odnosu na onoga ko igra od početka, a nije pogodio bar polovinu.

Edited by realno *w

3 hours ago, realno *w said:

Imao sam neverovatna 72 poena.

edit: ubacivanje skroz novih ekipa je baš loše, uzmeš 10 igrača kojima skače cena, u roku od 2 kola si u prednosti 3 miliona u odnosu na onoga ko igra od početka, a nije pogodio bar polovinu.

Za ovo baš moraš biti maher ala Miško s obzirom da u timu ima 8 igrača 😄

• Like 1

Ja sam tek sad primetio da oni imaju još jednu igru, fab five, koja ima posebno za evroligu, posebno za evrokup. Bira se 5 igrača, iz 5 predefinisanih kategorija, račanaju se samo postignuti poeni, a igračima čiji tim pobedi se skor uvećava za 20%. Tu treba uzimati samo ove bez savesti.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:29 AM, realno *w said:

To moze.

Ok, izbacujem Otpisane i drugu ekipu od Petrovica, posto se doticni nije javio.

Edit: Decembarski nam nije dao potpunu informaciju, on je napraivo ekipu pre prvog kola i ima bodove, cak je drugi 😄 

Tako da Otpisani ostaju u ligi.

Edited by dulematic

• Chaos Is Me changed the title to EL fantasy 2021/2022 standardni na EL sajtu
  • Chaos Is Me locked this topic
  • Chaos Is Me featured and unfeatured this topic