VN Italije 2019

DASUBO

Da ne ispadne, da sam protiv Hamiltona. Meni je sve više cool i mislim, da je jedan od največih, mada se oko njega ne diže toliko galame kao oko Senne ili Šumija. Verovatno zbog toga, što nije toliko prgav kao prije pomenuta. Danas je pokazao, da je ipak čovek. 

Svaka čast Leclercu. Maestralna vožnja. I Hamiltona je primorao na grešku.

Vettel? Neverovatno. 4struki šampion drži fenjer omladincu in pravi početničke greške.

Albion je opasan vozač.

Verstapen je... glup. Ali baš glup. Tako ja vozim u Real Racing 3 😂😂

Nista ne moze opisati ovaj osecaj pobede u Monzi i fanaticno pevanje himne. Pevas iako nemas pojma tekst, toliko te ponese atmosfera. 

Ova Vettelova sezona sve vise lici na onu zadnju u RBR kada ga je Ric pocepao na stazi. Nema adekvatne zamene, ali sumnjam da bi on sledece godine bio druga violina Lekleru, ali on iz sezone u sezonu sve vise gresaka pravi. Deluje mi da uziva u trkackim vikendima, ali da uopste nije fokusiran na voznju i da je vise u fazonu blejanje u trci

Hm, izgleda da vise nije moguce diskvalifikovati vozaca na stazi za bilo kakav prekrsaj?

The stewards did not consider disqualifying Sebastian Vettel from the Italian Grand Prix for his “dangerous” manoeuvre with Lance Stroll, according to FIA race director Michael Masi.

Vettel spun off the circuit in the high-speed Ascari complex, then drove across the racing line in front of Stroll, who collided with the Ferrari driver. The stewards gave Vettel a 10-second stop-and-go penalty for the collision, which is the most severe time penalty available. He was also given three penalty points on his licence for the collision, which the stewards described as a “dangerous incident”.

Masi, who is not one of the race stewards, said the possibility of excluding Vettel from the race results was not considered. “Not to my knowledge and it wasn’t something the stewards brought up,” he said.

The International Sporting Code permits the stewards to show drivers a black flag instructing them to enter the pits and stop. However Masi told media at Monza this would not be used to disqualify a driver from a race.

“The black flag, there’s people in this room that would probably remember it because I certainly can’t,” he said. “You’ve got to do something seriously severe to be disqualified from a race.

“Further, you can’t actually disqualify under the International Sporting Code without giving someone the opportunity to be heard. So even in that case a black flag would not be displayed during the race, it would be a hearing afterwards.”

Jako opasan presedan, jer prakticno oduzima stjuardima jedinu meru kojom mogu opasnog vozaca da uklone sa staze tokom trajanja trke. (Naravno, bilo je ranije slucajeva da vozac ignorise crnu zastavu ali za to je posle sledila duza suspenzija.) Sa druge strane, ako je za izricanje kazne neophodno da se saslusa i druga strana, onda ne bi trebalo da bude moguce ni izricanje drajvtru ni vremenskih kazni tokom trke, sto smo videli da Masi nije imao problema da deli. Tako da mi ova cela prica bas i ne drzi vodu.

Charles Leclerc says he thought he left Lewis Hamilton sufficient space during their fight for the lead in the Italian Grand Prix.

The Ferrari driver was shown the black-and-white ‘unsportmanslike driving’ flag after squeezing Hamilton on the approach to the Roggia chicane on lap 23. Hamilton accused his rival of failing to leave him a car’s width, which he pointed out other drivers have been penalised for in previous races.

But Leclerc said he thought at the time he had left Hamilton enough space.

“To be completely honest, obviously I knew he was on the right, he braked a little bit early which I think was probably on purpose because he didn’t want to try around the outside,” Leclerc explained. “I thought I had left a car width.

“I haven’t seen the images to be honest. But I was pretty sure there was a car width.”

The Ferrari driver was subsequently told he had been given the black-and-white flag, but his team said the warning was for “moving under braking [at] turn four”.

Leclerc said he didn’t dwell on the warning signal during the rest of the race. “I knew it was on the limit but at the end I wanted to give absolutely everything to have this win.

“It was not in the back of my mind. I just gave it all, tried to be at the limit of what’s acceptable and that’s what I’ve done so I’m very happy to take the win.”

• Like 1