LUDILO OD 22 TRKE - OBJAVLJEN F1 KALENDAR ZA 2020.

Borko

1) Rekordne 22 trke. Sezona ponovo pocinje trece nedelje u martu, a zavrsava 2 dana ranije nego ove sezone. Ni 2020. nece biti situacije u kojoj imamo trke tri vikenda uzastopno, kao sto smo imali 2018.

2) Upadaju Vijetnam i Holandija, ali otpada Nemacka :classic_sad:

3) 7 puta cemo imati "duple" vikende

4) Azerbejdžan trazio povratak u jun, i to je dobio

5) USA i Meksiko su se jos jednom rotirali

6) Australija produzila ugovor do 2025, Spanija je sigurna samo za '20

7) Sve ovo sam iskucao i uploadovao skrinsot kalendara levom rukom, sa mobilnog, iako sam desnoruk

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, alberto.ascari said:

Bahrain, Vietnam, Azerbaijan, France, Russia, Abu Dhabi napolje.

Vratite nam Hockenheim, Nürburgring, Istanbul Park, Kyalami, Estoril.

Nece moci bez Azije. Doci ce vreme kada ce polovina trka tamo da se vozi.

Edited by krzna

33 minutes ago, alberto.ascari said:

Bahrain, Vietnam, Azerbaijan, France, Russia, Abu Dhabi napolje.

Vratite nam Hockenheim, Nürburgring, Istanbul Park, Kyalami, Estoril.

Objektivno, Bahrein i Azerbejdžan vec nekoliko godina priredjuju u kontinuitetu izvanredne trke, a Nirnburgring i Istanbul su nam uveke davali jezive procesije. Jedina dobra trka u Turskoj ikada, bez obzira na uzbrdice i cuvenu krivinu 8 je bila 2010, a Nirnburgring.. 2007. je bila epska trka zbog jos vise epskog potopa koji je zadesio stazu, 2011. je bila solidna.. Sve ostalo apsolutni uzas od 2001. zakljucno sa 2006. se ne zna koja je trka tamo bila gora.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Pozdrav ljudi, ovo je prvi put da pisem na ovom PDFu iako vas rado citam. Ne znam da li sam izabrao odgovarajucu temu za pitanje, slobodno prebacite ako treba. 

Uglavnom- nameravam ocu da kupim kartu za Moncu za sledecu godinu pa me zanima sledece:

1.  Da li neko namerava da ide? Moj otac je zaljubljenik u F1 ali nazalost slabo zna engleski pa mislim da bi mu bilo malo tesko da se snalazi sam.
  2. Koje tribine/kartu da mu uzmem? 
  3. Da li smatrate da je Monca pravi izbor ili je bolja neka okolna trka (Hungaroring, Red Bull Ring)?                                                   

Hvala unapred svim dobrim dusama na odgovoru :) 

Monca bez dileme, atmosfera je neponovljiva, plus je staza puna istorije, nema boljeg mesta za "skidanje mraka" 🙂

Kada smo mi isli bili smo na centralnoj, ali tada je tribina sa unutrasnje strane Parabolike bila izuzetno povoljna, pa ako je to i dalje slucaj topla preporuka za to.

• Like 1

Monca je dobar izbor, poseban dogadjaj zbog fanaticne podrske Ferariju sa tribina, jedinstven u svetu sporta uopste ne samo ovog na cetiri tocka. I ja se slazem da je Parabolika pravo mesto za gledanje trke.

Red Bul Ring pravi dobar sou oko trke pa nece biti dosadno ceo dan, dok na Hungaroring dolazi puno nasih pa se moze skontati sa ljudima ako treba neka informacija i tako to.

Ali u svakom slucaju izmedju ta tri - Monca! 🙂

• Like 1

I mlj glas za monzu, a i sve je dobro organizovano od Milana do Monze i koga god pitas da ti pokaza put pomoce ti i uz sporazumevanje pomoci znakova. Voz za monzu ima sa glavne stanice u milanu, besplatan i onda besplatni busevi do staze. Stvarno je sve uvezano i puno putokaza. Ima i tamo dosta jugovica

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ako ces po ambijentu onda Monako, poslednje mesto na planeti gde se F1 bolidi mogu jos videti onako kako su se gledali nekada - up close & personal, tik pored staze a ne 50 m dalje preko asfaltiranog parkinga. E sad, to sto se tamo trka svodi na voznju u vozicu i sto ti treba budzet omanje banana republike za kartu to je vec drugi par carapa.

Imola has reportedly submitted a tentative application to replace the Chinese Grand Prix on the 2020 F1 calendar.

According to a report from Dutch website Racingnews365, the managing director of the Italian circuit which once hosted the San Marino Grand Prix contacted Liberty Media immediately after last week's postponement of the Chinese Grand Prix.

The round of the F1 world championship, initially scheduled in Shanghai on April 19, was scrapped as a result of the coronavirus outbreak in China.

Imola, which does hold an FIA Grade One license, would now like Liberty and the F1's governing body to consider a return of F1 to its track during the April period, even if circuit boss Roberto Marazzi admits its a long shot.

"We have indeed submitted an application to the FIA and to the F1 organisation to replace the Chinese GP," Marazzi said, quoted by Racingnews365.

"We have not yet received a response to this. I expect it will be difficult to arrange everything."

"Difficult", as Marazzi puts it, is certainly understating the task of organizing a Grand Prix in under sixty days given the logistics involved with such an event, let alone the significant financial requirements. Perhaps the "impossible" is more appropriate.

The last San Marino Grand prix that took place at Imola was in 2006, and it's almost certainy that that event won by Ferrari's Michael Schumacher almost 14 years ago will remain F1's last visit to the Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari.

• Like 1

Until the last few days the focus of the COVID-19 virus had been almost entirely on China, where the outbreak seemed to have been largely contained in the Wuhan province. The majority of the 80,000 cases around the world were in the province, as were the 2,700 deaths.

However in the last few days there have been significant outbreaks in Korea, Iran and Italy, which could impact on Formula 1.

It is still too early to even speculate on how things will develop but there is clearly a danger of a global pandemic.

The Korean outbreak is centred on the southern city of Daegu, South Korea, where the number of cases has gone from 111 last Thursday to almost 1,000 today.

In Iran there have been 95 cases, which have caused 15 deaths. This however does not fit with the estimated two percent fatality rate seen in China, and is likely to mean that there ought to be around 750 confirmed cases. The country has ordered the closure of schools and cultural centres in 14 provinces.  This has spilled over into Bahrain where there have been 21 new cases today (compared to two yesterday). The government there has responded by closing all schools and universities for two weeks and has suspended all flights from Dubai, Sharjah (for an initial 48 hours) and from Iran, in an effort to stop more infected people arriving. There have, as yet, been no cases of person-to-person transmission in Bahrain.

In Italy a serious problem has developed in recent days with the number of people infecting shooting up to 323 in the last couple of days, with 11 deaths reported.  The outbreak is not restricted to one region, although the majority of the victims are in towns to the north of Piacenza, although there have also been cases in Monza and Bergamo and others in Veneto (around Venice), Emilia Romagna (Ferrari country) and in Piedmont, around Turin. Today there are reports of cases which can be traced to Italy in Ticino, Switzerland, in France and in Austria.

In Vietnam, there has been no increase in the number of infected people since the first 16 were announced a couple of weeks ago. However, today the Vietnam International Challenge badminton competition, which was to be a qualifying event for the Tokyo Olympics, scheduled to take place from March 24-29 has been postponed to June, by the Badminton World Federation (BWF)  on the advice of the Vietnam Sports Administration.

The Chinese Grand Prix has already been postponed without a replacement date.

The FIA continues to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and will decide if its international championships should hold events. However, others will inevitably be involved with the F1 teams and the Formula 1 group, in particular, likely to make decisions based on the safety of their staff. The German F1 broadcaster has recently announced that it will not be sending its usual crew to Vietnam. They will now cover the event from studios in Germany.

Earlier today Catalonia’s regional health department reported that a woman in Barcelona has tested positive to Covid-19, becoming the first case of the coronavirus to be confirmed on mainland Spain.The woman is an Italian resident of Catalonia who recently returned from a trip to northern Italy, returning home three days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bahrain Grand Prix organizers have suspended the sale of tickets for the race in order to try and limit the spread of coronavirus, while Australia has also tightened its entry protocols ahead of next week’s Formula 1 season opener in Melbourne.

The Chinese Grand Prix has already been postponed and doubts remain over whether the inaugural race in Vietnam will go ahead due to travel restrictions.

• Radoye unpinned this topic