Bivši Partizanovci u Evropi i NBA

Nelson Bighetti

29 minutes ago, Ne sam Safete said:

Ne može zuto-pink nikome lijepo stajati, za ovo poslije zareza se slažemo :classic_smile:

kakvu tetovažu pink osnove mi je ćera jutros uradila da je furam na tasu (parkicu), bilo je i drechavo zelenih detalja 

tai rad 

3cc32255e829e81c5d58f5de6bd326fa.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, uini said:

potpuno vidim kaosa kao gilbert arenasa. jednom je sutirao radijator u sali zato sto je neko promasio kos ili je on promasio asistenciju, ne secam se.

..............i vikao je, jako 😶

Nikad nisam vikao na nekog zato što je promašio, nego samo ako je uzeo neki nebulozni šut van svake logike. 😄

• Ha-ha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bogdan in a dandan bog.

Miranda: In 524 B.C., Cambyses the Second (no relation to Marcus) ordered his army into western Egypt to destroy the Oracle of Ammon. 50,000 soldiers entered the desert near the city of Luxor. They were never seen again. Herodotus wrote that an enormous sandstorm swallowed them whole. 

The Knicks haven’t done any better this century, especially from deep. Since 2015-16, they’ve ranked 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th and 27th in 3-point accuracy, all while the three-ball becomes more and more integral to modern offenses. The NBA’s a copycat arms race and the Knicks keep showing up to the firing range with a broken slingshot. This offseason they should consider a Serbian by way of Sacramento to upgrade their arsenal.

Bogdan Bogdanović — you may know him better as Богдан Богдановић — turns 28 this month. At 6-foot-6 with a healthy 6-foot-11 wingspan, Bogdanović split his minutes at the 2 and 3 spot. He kinda looks like Noah Wyle when he smiles. Wylie’s kindly features often typecast him as a good guy. Out on the hardwood, Bogdanović is a baaad man. 

https://www.thestrick.land/strick/free-agent-profile-bogdan-bogdanovic-knicks-2020

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nikola Peković u teškom stanju zbog koronavirusa

Bivši košarkaš Partizana Nikola Peković zaražen je koronavirusom.

Kako prenose domaći mediji, bivši centar Partizana, Minesote i crnogorske reprezentacije Nikola Peković zaražen je koronavirusom.

On je u podgoričku bolnicu primljen pre 15 dana, stanje mu se pogoršalo zbog infekcije oba plućna krila i diše uz pomoć respiratora.
https://www.b92.net/sport/kosarka/vesti.php?yyyy=2020&mm=10&dd=10&nav_id=1745923

Drz se, Pek!

Edited by Xpert
  • Tuzno 2