NBA plejof mod

Kurc Emuchelo

El finale  

131 members have voted

1. 1. U ciji vagon uskacete za ovo finale?

• Golden Stejt Voriorsi (mi smo ceta kapetana Kera)
    • Toronto Raptorsi (mi smo sever i volimo zimu)

Je l bilo?

DENVER (CBS4) – Denver Police arrested the brother of Denver Nuggets star Nikola Jokic on suspicion of assault Thursday. Strahinja Jokic is charged with second degree assault, false imprisonment and obstruction of a telephone service.

Strahinja Jokic was arrested on suspicion of assault Thursday.

Strahinja Jokic was arrested on suspicion of assault Thursday. (credit: Denver District Attorney’s Office)

Jokic, 37, is accused of choking a woman and refusing to let her leave an apartment downtown. Jokic had been drinking Thursday night when he got into an argument with a woman about her dating history, according to a probable cause statement.

Because the woman could not leave the apartment, officers said she ran to the balcony to yell for help. According to the document, Jokic grabbed her and said he would choke her until she “fell asleep.”

The woman tried to call 911, but Jokic took her phone and told her she couldn’t call anyone. Police said the woman went to the bedroom and used a computer to message someone she knew for help. That person called police, who arrived at the apartment around 7 p.m.

Klipersima ce ogroman problem biti kreacija. Oni ce da pice samo izolacije. Da vidimo sad Lenarda na delu, nema vise Laurija i elitnog odbrambenog tria pod kosem.

Dzordz da vredi nesto vise, ucinio bi nesto u dresu Oklahome. Ovako se prevelika krivica svaljuje na Vestbruka. Takodje kruze glasine i da Dzordz ne stoji najbolje sa ramenom i da mozda da propusti i pocetak sezone. 

Za Kliperse ima mnogo znakova pitanja. 

Moja neka prognoza je LAL i Hjuston finale konferencije. 

• Thanks 1

bogdanovic (vise nego) solidan :thumbup: .

svidja mi se ovogodisnji sastav kingsa, narocito napadacki, ozbiljno su popunjeni sa kosgeterima i na toj strani lopte ne bi trebalo da imaju probleme dok u odbrani ipak imaju igrace koje protivnici mogu da eksploatisu.

da su na istoku ne bi se postavljalo pitanje plejofa ovako bice ozbiljno klanje u ovoj i ove godine dosta kvalitetnijoj konferenciji.

Edited by riviera
  • Like 1