NBA plejof mod

Kurc Emuchelo

El finale  

131 members have voted

1. 1. U ciji vagon uskacete za ovo finale?

• Golden Stejt Voriorsi (mi smo ceta kapetana Kera)
    • Toronto Raptorsi (mi smo sever i volimo zimu)

Braco, konacno se dokopah tastature. Imao sam paklen raspored na poslu, ma i da vam ne pricam koliko sam sve radio, naravno bez slobodog dana, 10 duplih smena, nocna izmedju prve i druge, i eto otac je konacno odlucio da mi posalje laptop, ostavio je sestri kad je isao na Srbija-Portugal. Ja sam prespavao kod nje jer imam prelaz iz I u II smenu i evo me sada kod nje i kucam... Muceni telefon dobro je preziveo koliko sam ga forsirao...

Ovaj izgovor od prvenstva se uskoro zavrsava pa da se posvetimo pravim stvarima. Vise me nikakva kosarka (EL, Fiba WC, OI, kvalifikacije za OI, EuroCup, ABA league, KLS) ne zanima osim nba. Mogao bi neko da otvori topik za 19/20, recimo Grof.

• Like 2

Bogdan Bogdanovic could be next foreign player to make a major leap, poised to be breakout star in 2020 free agency

The Kings have priorities. Fox is the face of the franchise. Their own owner reportedly believes Hield can be the next Stephen Curry. The Kings have cast their lot with them. Possessions and play calls are finite in the NBA. 

Other teams could be more accommodating. Bogdanovic will be a free agent next summer. He is eligible for a contract extension starting at 120 percent of his current salary, which comes out to around $51.4 million over four years. Not bad money for a conventional backup, but given his play in the World Cup, Bogdanovic likely won't take such a deal. 

But Hield, who is eligible for a max contract worth up to $170 million over five years, very well could re-sign before the season. Harrison Barnes already did on a four-year deal worth nearly $90 million. DeWayne DedmonTrevor Arizaand Cory Joseph could cost over $100 million over the next three seasons, and Fox will almost certainly get the max next summer. Sacramento is going to draw the line somewhere.
The Kings' loss is going to be someone else's gain, even if it is a pricey one. The weakness of the 2020 free-agent class is well known, but there are advantages to such a dearth of talent. The focus will be on finding the right players, not necessarily the best ones, and the sort of teams in position to do so are better equipped to maximize his talents. 

Say, for instance, he landed neatly within Toronto's nearly limitless pile of cap space. The Raptors don't currently have a shooting guard of note on their roster. Between Fred VanVleet and Pascal Siakam there is enough ball-handling to keep him sated off of the ball, but not so much as to prevent him from making plays on it. The Raptors have placed a premium on passing big men under Masai Ujiri, and whether Marc Gasol is back or they sign a replacement like Domantas Sabonis, the Raptors would likely furnish him with a center stylistically similar to what he was used to with Serbia. Nick Nurse coached in the World Cup and is more than creative enough to maximize his skill set. 

As idyllic as such a scenario might seem, there are plenty of others in the same vein. Dallas can create the cap space to pair him with Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis. New Orleans could sign him as a long-term Redick replacement. Forward-thinking teams are going to notice his World Cup performance, and in a summer with very few available difference-makers, Bogdanovic presents a tantalizing alternative to traditional star-chasing. History suggests that he is ready for a leap, even if the Kings are unable to serve as his trampoline. 

• Like 5