FK Crvena zvezda 2019/20

estrellaroja

Brzo ce oni u BG i tesko bas tesko da ce do 6.novembra nesto mnogo da se podignu. Za vikend gostuju Liverpulu pa onda sledeci vikend gostuju Evertonu pa dolaze nama. Ne bas sjajan raspored da se cupas i dizes ekipu. Wotford im je bio idealan rival da se podignu pa nista nisu napravili. 

Treba izaci cvrsto u blok jer se lose snalaze kada naidju na tim koji se brani. Kako vrijeme bude prolazilo bice nervozniji a mi cemo imati itekako sanse da napravimo par kontra. Imali smo ih i u Minhenu bice ih i u Londonu. Samo opusteno pa sta bude.

Значи чврсто у блок и само опуштено!?:roflmao:

Нико не тражи да се Тотенхем нападне али армирано бетонски бункер не долази у обзир. Никаква испуцавања штопера према Томанеу јер неће ни пипнути лопту. Без панике да се износи лопта да се проба нешто искреирати кроз пас, а када противник има лопту играти ближе до играча и чврсто (као шротив Ливерпула у БГ). Само мушки па како год да буде, ово је меч гдје немамо велике шансе али само кроз неку игру постоји шанса да неко искочи и да нешто направимо...

1 hour ago, Константин said:

Значи чврсто у блок и само опуштено!?:roflmao:

Нико не тражи да се Тотенхем нападне али армирано бетонски бункер не долази у обзир. Никаква испуцавања штопера према Томанеу јер неће ни пипнути лопту. Без панике да се износи лопта да се проба нешто искреирати кроз пас, а када противник има лопту играти ближе до играча и чврсто (као шротив Ливерпула у БГ). Само мушки па како год да буде, ово је меч гдје немамо велике шансе али само кроз неку игру постоји шанса да неко искочи и да нешто направимо...

Pa od  Vulica i Kanjasa to se moze ocekivati, od Jovancica bas i ne. Vidjecemo, nadam se da cemo biti u stanju igrati pas igru ali bez nekog zaletanja jer ipak gostujemo viceprvaku u monentu kada im je noz pod grlom. Bilo bi samoubistvo krenuti napadacki protiv njih. Resili bi nas u prvih pola sata. 

Evo ako nekog zanima, lijep članak o Bunjevčeviću i njegovom vremenu u Tottenhamu sa nekim citatima od bivših saigrača.

At the end of June 2018, the Serbian squad touched down from Moscow at Belgrade Nikola Tesla airport. Having been knocked out of the World Cup a day earlier, morale was already at a pretty low ebb.

But that disappointment was suddenly put into sharp perspective, as the group were informed that the Serbian FA’s beloved sporting director Goran Bunjevcevic had died of an aneurysm, aged 45. He should have been with the team in Russia, but instead of fulfilling a lifelong dream of experiencing a World Cup, he had been in a coma since suffering a stroke two months earlier.

Serbia’s manager Mladen Krstajic broke down in tears, while the captain Aleksandar Kolarov shook his head trying to make sense of what had happened. Only a week or so earlier, Kolarov had dedicated his winning goal against Costa Rica to the man known in Serbia as “Bunja”.

Across town, Bunjevcevic’s wife Jelena, teenage daughter Minja and brother Mirko grieved by his hospital bed.

“Him dying was the most difficult period of my life,” Mirko — himself a former footballer — tells The Athletic. “I can’t explain how I felt. It is very difficult to talk about.

“He was my father, brother and best friend.”

For someone so humble, perhaps it’s fitting that Bunjevcevic’s death was not a bigger news story — overshadowed in England at least by their World Cup match against Belgium on the same day.

In north London though, supporters of Tottenham — where defender Bunjevcevic spent five years between 2001 and 2006 — paid tribute to their former player on social media. Some of them called for a testimonial match to be organised against Red Star Belgrade, the side Bunjevcevic captained with distinction before joining Spurs.

The testimonial never happened but, 16 months on, the two teams will meet at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Tuesday night.

This is the story of how Bunjevcevic, a slight, shy man who had been forced to flee his home at gunpoint as a child, left a lasting mark on the two clubs in two very different ways.

Bunjevcevic’s time at Tottenham was, from a playing perspective, decidedly mixed. Although standing 6ft 3in, he was extremely slender for a centre-back – even those skin-tight Kappa shirts somehow looked loose on his wiry frame – and never really got to grips with the Premier League’s physicality. His playing time was also heavily restricted by a series of injuries, including a fractured cheekbone suffered soon after joining.

Signed by Glenn Hoddle in the summer of 2001 to form part of a back three, Bunjevcevic was a ball-playing centre-back with a wickedly accurate left foot. Looking back now, his cerebral game would probably have been more suited to the Premier League of 2019 than that of the early-to-mid-2000s. As it was, Bunjevcevic struggled to break into a mediocre Spurs team certainly not known for their defensive prowess: this was, after all, an era where they lost 5-3 to Manchester United, 4-3 to Manchester City (both after having been 3-0 up) and 5-4 to Arsenal, all at White Hart Lane.

Whether he would have helped bolster those defences is open to question but, from a technical perspective, Bunjevcevic was exemplary — and his former Tottenham team-mates remember his ability on the ball instantly standing out.

“Glenn wanted the team to play a certain way, and Goran was perfect for that,” Darren Anderton tells The Athletic. “He was a ball-playing sweeper and read the game really well. He wasn’t the quickest or the biggest but he very rarely got caught out.”

Les Ferdinand has a similar perspective: “It was clear he was very comfortable on the ball, which not all centre-backs were at the time. I can even remember him making a goal or two for me, and you’re always gonna stay in my memory if you do that.”

Lacking the physical ingredients to thrive in the Premier League, Bunjevcevic also had to rely on his intelligence to get by. “He was an extremely clever footballer,” remembers Clive Allen, who as a reserve-team coach spent a fair chunk of time with Bunjevcevic. “He wasn’t the strongest but he was tall and elegant and read the game beautifully.”

It was off the pitch though that Bunjevcevic really made his mark. His easy-going manner and warm smile meant he quickly struck up close friendships with team-mates like Christian Ziege, Mauricio Taricco, Steffen Freund, Gustavo Poyet and Kasey Keller. They were struck by his humility, and teased him for his habit of apologising to opposition players after a late tackle.

“We were a tight group and would always be round at each other’s houses,” Ziege recalls. “At the stadium, there was a place where all the kids could stay so they all got to know each other as well.

“He was a fantastic guy, really friendly, and very clever. He was funny, but he wasn’t the kind of guy talking all the time. Goran was more listening, and quite quiet, but he had a great sense of humour.”

Bunjevcevic found it particularly amusing to observe the dressing-room culture of constantly mocking players and coaches — be it for mistakes on the training pitch or their clothes. “When the boys were having a bit of a moan or a bit of a laugh he’d be involved,” Anderton recalls. “He had a lovely way about him, always with a smile on his face.”

Then there was his fierce professionalism, which meant that even when Bunjevcevic wasn’t in the team, he would never let his high standards drop. Not for nothing was he made Red Star captain in his mid-20s.

“His early period at the club was probably tough for him, getting used to it all, but he was very professional about it and was really trying to improve,” says Ferdinand. “Some players would see themselves coming into a new club and expect to play straight away. With Goran, despite going through a bit of a tough period, he never relented from how he trained and how he prepared himself, how organised he was, how involved he was with the team.

“I’ve worked with some foreign players who have come into a football club and not really fitted in, and become very isolated, not really integrating with the rest of the players. They’d almost get the hump. He wasn’t like that at all, he got stuck in with the team and everyone else. That’s what made the players warm to him — the fact he came in and went: ‘Right I’m going to be part of what’s going on here’. And that’s what he did.”

Living close to the training ground, Bunjevcevic was happiest at home with his wife and young daughter — and that picture of professionalism is the man Anderton remembers: “Goran was a very good pro, never out drinking, he did his work and prepared correctly. He was a pleasure to play alongside. Good morals and never had a bad word to say about anyone.”

Despite his popularity off the pitch though, Bunjevcevic struggled to make much of an impact on it. By the start of the 2005-06 season, he was out of the first-team picture and playing with the reserve side. Part of the reason for his demotion was the signing of young centre-back Michael Dawson midway through the previous season.

There could have been resentment, but instead Bunjevcevic did all he could to help the new arrival. “For a young guy like me he was first class,” Dawson says. “He was very helpful, and it’s hard when you’re not playing and your contract is coming to an end. He always trained right though, and that’s what I would most remember him for. He was a example for the young guys like me to look up to.”

In that final season for the reserves, Bunjevcevic continued to impress the Tottenham hierarchy with his application. As reserve-team manager, Allen saw higher-profile players down tools when asked to play for his side. Bunjevcevic was the opposite.

“He was fantastic in the way he applied himself to reserve games, and a really good example as a senior pro,” Allen says. “The absolute model professional for a reserve-team coach. That’s my abiding memory of him. As a coach you always appreciate those kind of players and he left really fond memories.”

In the summer of 2006, Bunjevcevic left Spurs, having made 58 appearances in five years. He managed two goals while at White Hart Lane — against Oldham and Bolton in the 2004-05 Carling Cup – and he is perhaps remembered better by those actually inside the club at the time than the fans. Still, his abiding legacy was one of selflessness and wholehearted commitment. Bunjevcevic’s habit when substituted of racing off the pitch rather than sulking typified his team-first approach.

After being released by Spurs, he joined ADO Den Haag in Holland before retiring the following summer with 16 international caps to his name. It wasn’t long though before Bunjevcevic, as expected, landed a high-profile job. In March 2008 he was appointed sporting director of Red Star — the club where he had first made his name.

The scenes in Belgrade when Bunjevcevic died give some indication of how highly he is regarded in Serbia but to really understand his reputation there, we need to look at the months that followed.

The funeral was a hugely emotional occasion, with Dejan Stankovic, the legendary former Red Star, Inter and Lazio midfielder, crying as he paid tribute to his dear friend.

Almost a year later, Bunjevcevic’s friends and family decided they wanted to put on a testimonial match to honour him. They contacted the Serbian FA and within 10 days the match had been organised. Despite the short notice, Bunjevcevic’s popularity meant the match was a jam-packed Who’s Who of Serbian football.

On a warm, late spring day at the sports centre of the Serbian FA in Stara Pazova, just north of Belgrade, the match was divided into two teams: Team Red Star and Team Bunja’s Friends. At one point the game was stopped so that everyone there could commemorate Bunjevcevic with a hearty round of applause.

The Red Star side included Bunjevcevic’s brother Mirko, as well as luminaries such as Stankovic and Dejan Savicevic, the former AC Milan midfielder and now president of the Montenegrin FA. Possessing a bit of a belly since hanging up his boots, Savicevic laughed as he lasted about 20 minutes. On the opposing team were the likes of Mateja Kezman (once of Chelsea), former Aston Villa striker Savo Milosevic and Predrag Mijatovic, the scorer of the winning goal in the 1998 Champions League final for Real Madrid.

That those three players had all represented Partizan, Red Star’s great rivals is significant — one of Bunjevcevic’s great skills as a player had been to bridge that divide. Mijatovic in particular became a close friend, while Sasa Ilic, Partizan’s skipper when Bunjevcevic captained Red Star, said the pair were rivals on the pitch but good friends as soon as the final whistle went.

But it was with Red Star that Bunjevcevic shared the closest bond. He joined the club in 1997 as a 24-year-old, and was soon made captain despite his relatively young age. Bunjevcevic had always been mature beyond his years, his resilience shaped by a tough upbringing that saw him and his family forced to flee their home in Zagreb by armed Croatian soldiers. Bunjevcevic’s father was a general in the Yugoslav army, and he and the family were headed to Belgrade where they were forced to start again with nothing.

Perhaps it was having this perspective that shaped the man Bunjevcevic would ultimately become. By the time he joined Red Star, Bunjevcevic had developed a reputation for not being like other footballers.

Nemanja Filipovic, now the deputy technical director of the Serbian FA, worked with Bunjevcevic both at Red Star and with the national team, and tells The Athletic: “I’m friends with many of his Red Star team-mates and they say he was a captain like no other. He felt the club, felt the locker room, felt the pitch. He had a gift for making people feel important.

“He was very humble, and very intelligent – very different from the normal football people. He was not a very tough guy, but did everything through intelligence.

“Above all, he is remembered at Red Star for the exceptional human being he was. It’s difficult to describe. He was so humble and intelligent but had time for everyone.

“All the good principles you could look for in a person – kindness, honesty, concern for others – he had them all. It was incredible, I don’t think he has had one enemy in his life.

“And what really set him apart was that he was so kind and friendly to everyone – he would make time for the doorman at the building just as much as he would the leading politicians of the country.”

If all this sounds hagiographical, the view from the press corps in Belgrade certainly reinforces Filipovic’s view. One local journalist sums up how he and his colleagues felt: “If you wanted to talk to him or ask questions, he was always there. He was the kind of guy you would trust with your life.”

As a player, Bunjevcevic won two league titles and domestic cups while at Red Star, but more importantly held the team together at a time when the country was ravaged by Slobodan Milosevic’s brutal dictatorship and the subsequent NATO bombings.

Out of respect for what he had achieved in Belgrade, there was little resentment when Bunjevcevic moved to Tottenham in 2001. And, just seven years later, Bunjevcevic was back at the club as sporting director, fulfilling a prophecy of anyone who had met him that he would one day go into football management or administration. As it turned out, Bunjevcevic lasted less than a year in the role as a chaotic regime almost brought the club to its knees.

He moved on to become the general director of another Belgrade-based club FK Zemun, before landing the sporting director role with the Serbian FA three years ago. Forging a close bond with the players, Bunjevcevic oversaw the successful qualification campaign for the 2018 World Cup. It was a dream realised, but then fate intervened.

On Tuesday night, Spurs plan to pay tribute to Bunjevcevic at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. For a former player like Anderton, Bunjevcevic’s death at such a young age — like the premature passing of other ex-Spurs teammates Justin Edinburgh and Dean Richards — was a stark reminder of his own mortality.

“It’s been a tough period with Dean, Goran, and Justin,” Anderton says. “It’s difficult to put into words really, but it makes you try to appreciate everything you have in your life. It’s really, really sad; footballers form a special bond with team-mates and when something like that happens it really does hit home.

“They were all such great guys, and it just shows you that you can’t take anything for granted.”

It is Bunjevcevic’s family, though, who have suffered the worst. His wife and teenage daughter are doing their best to cope with the shock, while his brother Mirko, now coaching the Serbian under-15 team, keeps fighting to honour his hero.

“Goran has always been my idol,” Mirko says. “He helped me a lot about football and about life, and for me everything was easier because of him.

“He was five years older than me and everything I’ve done I’ve always tried do the same as him.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Markoss said:

Izasli smo sasvim korektno sa zeljom da se nadigravamo. Jebiga, dva bezveze primljena gola, mislim da Katic nije nista slicno zasrao od  kada je dosao, a sada prakticno 1.5 greska.

Dešava se.

Bitno je da stiču iskustvo, a to što danas pogreše sutra se neće dešavati.

Treba podržati ove momke.