Evo da započnem jednu standardnu temu 😄

Dakle tema za omiljene citate, omiljene izjave nekih poznatih ličnosti i pisaca ili citate iz knjiga 🙂

Da započnem tako što ću da iskopiram ovde svoju favorite quotes sekciju sa fejsa 😄

"Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be. Unhappily we make the task exceedingly difficult for ourselves." - Aldous Huxley

"No time like the present to get started."

“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” ― Søren Kierkegaard

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." - Winston Churchill

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
- Henry Ford

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly."
 - Thomas Paine

"Life is not fair: get used to it." - Bill Gates

Edited by 5_Webber

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."

"The most common lie is that which one lies to himself; lying to others is relatively an exception"

Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited by dude