Roland Garros 2019. (26. maj - 9. jun)

Borko

Roland Garros 2019. - ko osvaja  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Ko osvaja turnir u muskoj konkurenciji?

• Novak Djokovic
    • Rafael Nadal
    • Rodzer Federer
    • Dominik Tim
    • Aleksandar Zverev
    • Stefanos Cicipas
    • Stanislas Vavrinka
    • Neki Tomas Johanson, od koga to niko ne ocekuje
  2. 2. Ko osvaja turnir u zenskoj konkurenciji?

• Naomi Osaka
    • Karolina Pliskova
    • Simona Halep
    • Kiki Bertens
    • Andzelik Kerber
    • Petra Kvitova
    • Neki zenski Tomas Johanson

Jebeni Borna...nadao sam se da će proći, Novaku su potrebni mečevi gde će makar malo da razmisli da možda eventualno neće proći u 3 glatka seta. 

Ne bi Borna dobio, verovatno ni set, ali bi sigurno više namučio Novaka od ŠtruMfa. 

Dakle, do QF žreb kao lošiji 250 turnir :kece:

Mnogo vi potcenjujete StruMfa. Novak bi lakse resio Bornu. Ovako ce morati da bude vrlo koncentrisan kod riterna (sto mozda i nije losa priprema pred eventualne meceve s Zverevim i Delpom). Najvaznije da u ponedeljak ne bi trebalo da bude vruce...

Videcemo sutra koliko ce dugo Martic i Kanepi da igraju mec pre Feda (a ima potencijala za neka 2-3 sata) i da li ce i on igrati po najvecoj vrucini. Rafi vrucina sutra nije nikakav problem.

Serena u problemu, mala Kenin dobila prvi set i ima brejk u 2. Sad da vidimo da li je probudila Zver.

Kenin began playing a few low-level tournaments on the ITF pro circuit in 2013 and won her first two professional matches at the age of 14. She made her grand slam debut at the 2015 US Open with her USTA junior national champion wild card. She lost in the first round to Mariana Duque-Mariño.[9] In 2016, Kenin won her first two ITF titles at Wesley Chapel in Florida and at Sacramento in California. The second title helped her win the US Open Wild Card Challenge to earn a wild card into the main draw of the US Open for the second time.[10]

Kenin started 2017 ranked outside the top 200, but her ranking steadily rose throughout the year as she played exclusively on the professional circuit. She broke into the top 150 in August after a string of successful results during the summer, including winning the ITF $60K tournament at Stockton and reaching the final in Lexington. These ITF performances helped her clinch the US Open Wild Card Challenge for the second straight year.[11] At the 2017 US Open, Kenin advanced beyond the first round of a grand slam for the first time, defeating her compatriots Lauren Davis and Sachia Vickery before losing to the 2006 champion Maria Sharapova in the third round.[12] These were also her first two match wins on the WTA tour. Kenin's success at the US Open helped convince her to turn professional in September, foregoing a scholarship to attend the University of Miami.[13] She finished the year ranked 108.

• zoe Bg locked this topic