Andy Murray

zoe Bg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

11 minutes ago, wwww said:

pa dobra je i ova slika koju je postavio: dug put je pred njim, pun uspona i padova, ali je svetlost na kraju puta (takva nekakva interpretacija se moze procitati).

Iskreno, ja sam pomislio da je ride off into the sunset znacenje... pogotovo sto vise ne moze ni challenger da osvoji pa da je resio da skrati sebi muke i uziva u zivotu

42 minutes ago, alcesta said:

Po ovome bi se zaključilo da je wwww optimista a steva pesimista :classic_smile:

moram da priznam da je ova "moja" interpretacija preuzeta od jednog britanskog novinara, pa otuda "optimizam" :classic_biggrin:  Mada ovaj deo s svetloscu na kraju puta je malo neobican kad se uzme u obzir da je ovo (valjda) zalazak sunca, sto bi trebalo pre da bude metafora za kraj karijere.

Ali Endi je poznat po tome da drami, tako da ne treba previse ucitavati (sto se tice kraja karijere, kao sto smo videli tokom AO)

Edited by wwww

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“I didn’t do anything for 12 days after Antwerp [which he left on Oct 21], literally nothing,” he said. “It was evenings that were the issue. The newborn has been going to bed at 7pm and sleeping for three hours. My wife would sleep upstairs and get a period of good sleep in before the baby would wake up. I’d be on my own downstairs, eating chocolate biscuits and stuff.

“Then there was Hallowe’en as well as my second daughter’s birthday party, and also my sister-in-law had a birthday, so there was lots of cake and junk … and along with no training, that is not a good combination. I was 88.5 kilos and I’m usually 84. It was my heaviest weight in my career, probably.”

This picture strikes a dramatic contrast with Murray’s carefully controlled regime during tournaments, when his intake is so precise that his team bring colour-coded supplement drinks onto the court. It must also have come as a shock to a man we remember as a gangly stick insect when he first exploded onto the tennis scene 15 years ago.

So, is he concerned about what could happen when he does eventually retire, and ceases to train like a paratrooper for 45 weeks of the year? Murray grinned in response to this question. “He’ll probably kill me for saying this, but I always said I don’t want to end up with what happened to Ivan [Lendl, who was Murray’s coach for each of his three slam victories, and is now rather less svelte than he used to be]. I know if you put that in your papers, I’ll get a message from him tomorrow. When he was playing, he was in great shape and very thin. When he stopped, things went south, so I need to avoid that.”

:lol_2:

Andy Murray on new son Teddy, managing family life and the perils of sweet treats with no training

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...