Najljepše teniserke

McLeod

• 3 weeks later...

Ako se pogledaju ovako svi sportovi, osim odbojke&tenisa, samo jos neke atletske discipline imaju zgodne takmicarke u kontinuitetu.

Ovo je moj neki utisak, (mozda ima jos neki sport?), ne znam zasto mi doslo ovo da kazem, mozda zato sto mi palo na pamet kakva bi bila JJ da se bavila nekim drugim sportom 😄

Nova generacija atleticarki, ima ih u mnogim disciplinama, cak i tamo gde su mozda previse misicave za neciji ukus, sve to izgleda skladno.

Cak i neke sprinterke vise ne izgledaju kao nekad, potpuno nezgrapno, vec skladnije.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Možda nisam bio redovan na času ali mi se čini da smo propustili komšinicu.

Mariana Dražić iz Hrvatske (vidim, naši toaletoidi pišu da će igrati za Srbiju :lol_2:). 819 mesto trenutno na WTA listi. 

Spoiler

Tenis: Mariana Dražić više neće igrati za Hrvatsku | 24sata

Republika / (FOTO) Hrvati izgubili lepoticu: Se*si teniserka menja ...2018 Hot-100: #54 Mariana Drazic - WTA Hotties

• Thanks 3

• 1 month later...

Teniserka Eženi Bušar pristala je da izađe na večeru s nepoznatim dečkom u humanitarne svrhe.

Kanađanka je prihvatila "All in challenge" prema kojem je neophodno ponuditi najveću sumu novca na aukciji posle čega će pobednik upoznati Eženi.

"Ko pobedi može povesti i prijatelja na bilo koji turnir na kojem učestvujem. Imaće mesto u mom boksu, a posle meča ćemo zajedno izaći na večeru", napisala je Eženi nakon čega je otpočela aukcija čiji je cilj prikupiti novac za pomoć deci u Americi koja su zatvaranjem škola ostala bez obroka.

Za sada vodi jedan mladić, koji je ponudio 21.000 dolara za sastanak s Bušarovom.

• Tuzno 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@wrachneka preskoci sledeci clanak :classic_biggrin:

Spoiler

ozbiljno neka preskoci :classic_biggrin:

Spoiler

Why Eugenie Bouchard has tried to stop posting bikini pics

Eugenie Bouchard’s Instagram feed is continuously evolving.

Discussing the ups and downs of social media during a recent podcast with Tennis.com, Bouchard spoke about how sharing bits of her private life on the public platform has opened a door for critics.

“I just don’t value the opinions of people who are out there just judging what I put out there,” Bouchard said. “And I really try to refrain from posting bikini pictures, I really do.”

Bouchard, whose two-piece snaps caught the eye of Mets ace Noah Syndergaard in late 2018, also addressed her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit shoots from back-to-back years: “Apparently if you post that, it means you don’t play tennis or something.”

“It’s influenced a little bit how I act. Maybe I’m just getting more mature and I’m like, ‘Look, I’m not going to post butt pictures every day,'” she continued.

Though Bouchard’s posts in recent months have included shots from the tennis court, as well as quarantine activities, she’s grateful for the other opportunities that have come her way as a result beyond her professional playing career.

“At the end of the day, tennis is what led me to all the cool opportunities I’ve done, and that’s what people need to realize. Like I was in Vogue, I was in this, I was in that. If someone calls you and is like, ‘Hey, do you want to be in Vogue, yes or no?’ What are you going to do, say no? And tennis brought me that opportunity, so it’s like, of course, I’m a tennis player first and foremost, but it opened other doors,” she explained.

Bouchard, once ranked No. 5 in the world, is no stranger to combating online trolls. During a May interview with CNN, the tennis star opened up about how she tunes out the noise.

“Try to take it as a reverse-compliment and just realize it’s someone who maybe has their own issues or is mean or negative and you shouldn’t worry about someone like that,” Bouchard said. “You shouldn’t worry about their opinion, so I really try to take a step back from it and not take it personally.”

Some of the internet chatter directed Bouchard’s way isn’t necessarily negative, however. In March, she was flooded with dating resumes in response to a “boyfriend” tweet about the coronavirus pandemic.

“My agent just informed me you guys are sending ‘dating resumes’ to the email in my bio YALL NEED TO STOP,” Bouchard tweeted at the time.

Edited by Crni Bombarder
  • Thanks 1