oldie but goodie

ćušpajz

So we have an out-of-bounds play, I'm taking it out and Larry says 'I'm going to bust off the play and I'm just going to shoot a three.'

We're down two. I'm like 'no, don't do that. Let's shoot a two, please. Go to the hole, try to get fouled. Let's just get into overtime, see if we can't win this game.'

And Larry says 'nah, I'm just going to bust a three on them.' I'm like 'oh my God.' So he tells the Phoenix bench, tells the coaches 'yeah, I'm just fixing to bust a three on you guys and just go home. I'm tired of this.'

And he gets the ball, jumps out, busts the play, gets the ball at the slot, shoots the ball. As the ball is in the air, he kind of turns toward the Phoenix bench and yells 'told you so,' and starts running to the locker room. It went in."

• Like 4

Through 1991-92, Bird's 52 games of at least 40 points ranked 11th all-time (five of those games came in the playoffs). And in one of those regular-season contests, he dropped 60.

One of his opponents that night, Atlanta Hawks big man Scott Hastings, described the experience to the Boston Globe's Chad Finn.

"Larry was so on fire, and there was nothing we could do. I'll [bet] you eight different members of our team guarded him. In fact, after the game, a bunch of us were having a beer in the French Quarter and trying to add up how many he got on each one of us. 'He only got 14 on me blah-blah-blah, yeah, he got just 12 on me.' We totaled it up after everybody talked and I think it came out to 32, so how it got to 60, we never solved that one."

• Like 5

3 hours ago, pepe sancez said:

Cekaj, kakav je ovo rezultat 45-44 😄

Ozbiljan basket, tada se iz svake lopte izvlačio maksimum. U prvoj akciji Sigalas prvo rukama provocira napadača, a onda ga isprati iza čeone linije. Jedna od meni najmilijih grčkih dijabola, a nisu ih malo imali...

Edited by freethrow

i shit you not. ujka i on su živeli u madridu, bili dobri drugari. to je jedini put da sam bio kod ujaka i voila, dobijem i mirzu na sedam dana. 

klinja sam bio ali stekao sam utisak velikog lafa i zajebanta. nisam se usuđivao da ga pitam išta o basketu, samo sam blenuo kao zaljubljena šiparica

• Like 5

Ti skrnavi Lejkersi, koji su baš tih godina k'o zinat bili na osrednji klub, bili su dobrodošao prozor u svet. Naši klubovi nisu mogli da igraju evropska takmičenja, pa smo onda prisvojili zlatno-ljubičaste iz Los Anđelesa. Grad je bio pun dresova sa "12" na leđima. Jedan drugar mi je pričao da je Divac imao stan u njegovoj zgradi, i svako leto kad dođe iz Amerike deca bi mu čačkala auto dok ne upali alarm. Onda bi on izleteo na prozor da vidi o čemu se radi, a hor klinčadije bi ga dočekao urlicima "VLADE DIVAC! VLADE DIVAC! VLADE DIVAC!". Vlade Divac je bio više od košarkaša. Vlade Divac je bio nacionalni jebeni heroj.

https://www.vice.com/rs/article/a353dk/mundobasket-2019-pobednik-dana-vlade-divac

Pisao Miloš Jovanović

1567870971569-mundo08.jpeg?crop=1xw:0.65

• Like 2