Rafael Nadal

wwww

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Without a doubt, one of the lighter moments of the 2020 Australian Open was seeing world No. 1 Rafael Nadal apologize for accidentally striking 13-year-old ball girl, Anita, with a scorching forehand.

The 2009 champion was cruising to a straight sets win over Argentina's Federico Delbonis in his second-round match when he hit the shot that cannoned into the young girl's head.

After the match, Nadal tried his best to apologize once more.

"For her, probably it was not a good moment," he said on court. "I was so scared for her, honestly. The ball was so quick and straight at her head."

The following day, Nadal caught up with Anita and her family. The 19-time major champion also signed a hat saying, "To my friend Anita, all the best".

:heart:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ima Rafinjo za golf jos godina i godina posle tenisa - tipujem da ce tamo da bude prvak sa recimo 45 godina i drzace prvo mesto dvadesetak godina - uopste se ne zezam

a negde do 40 bar ce da se ganja sa Novakom ko ima vise slemova i nedelja na prvom mestu

Edited by ciao

8 hours ago, ciao said:

Ima Rafinjo za golf jos godina i godina posle tenisa - tipujem da ce tamo da bude prvak sa recimo 45 godina i drzace prvo mesto dvadesetak godina - uopste se ne zezam

a negde do 40 bar ce da se ganja sa Novakom ko ima vise slemova i nedelja na prvom mestu.

Da da... Sve više izgleda da će tako biti, mislim na tenis.

Možda je za Rafu dobro što je Noksa predaleko po broju No1 nedelja. Samo nek' se osnovno drži šljake. Sledeća 3 od 4 slem finala, njih dvojica...

Edited by stray_cat
  • Like 1