VN Madjarske 2021, Hungaroring

Radoye

image.png

Silverston nam je doneo novi format vikenda na eksperimentalnoj bazi i puno kontroverzi izmedju glavnih konkurenata za sampionske titule.

Kontakt u prvom krugu u krivini Kops rezultovao je udesom za Ferstapena i kaznom za Hamiltona koji je ipak na kraju uzeo pobedu pred 140 hiljada britanskih navijaca. Naravno, drustvene mreze su se usijale a usledila su i saopstenja iz RBR i Mercedesa u stilu utuk na utuk. Bez sumnje, ako je do sada i bilo respekta medju njima sada je s tim gotovo i do kraja sezone ici ce se bez pardona, prljavo i nemilosrdno.

Sto, s jedne strane nakon relativne monotonije dugogodisnje dominacije Mercedesa - narocito otkad se Rozberg penzionisao pa Hamilton nema nikakvu konkurenciju - ponovo vraca uzbudjenje u F1 na nivou nekadasnjih velikih rivalstava Laude, Hanta, Sene, Prosta, Mensla i ostalih, ali s druge strane donosi i brigu jer ovo nije ritmicka gimnastika ili bacanje kugle u dalj, ovde se bukvalno glava u torbi nosi i svako isterivanje inata i prljavi trik moze nekome biti zadnji pa je zato ipak bolje dok je sve u granicama fer i korektne sportske borbe.

Posledice vikenda u Silverstonu su i prakticno izravnato stanje na obe tabele sampionata. Ogromna prednost koju su Ferstapen i RBR imali na pocetku vikenda se zbog gorenavedenog potpuno istopila i sada je razlika izmedju prva dva u poretku vozaca 8 a u poretku konstruktora samo 4 boda. Prakticno imamo reset na pola sezone i krecemo ispocetka.

Prva stanica u ovom nastavku (koji zbog Covid-19 pandemije jos uvek nije potpuno iskristalisan ni datumski ni po broju preostalih trka) je Madjarska i Hungaroring. Monako bez zidova, staza na kojoj se tesko pretice, bez izrazito dugackih pravaca, gde su dobra sasija i aerodinamicko prianjanje prioritet u odnosu na sirovu konjazu. Ako je sudeci po Monaku, Ferarijevci ovde imaju mnogo cemu da se nadaju (a ni u Silverstonu nisu lose prosli). Po vidjenom do sada ja bih medju dva favorita ovde prednost dao RBR, iako deluje da je Mercedes zalecio probleme sa prianjanjem zadnjeg dela koji su ih mucili s pocetka sezone.

Pireli donosi "zlatnu sredinu" - C2, C3 i C4.

Satnica vikenda uobicajena evropska.

• Like 3

Bez RB nema šampionata. A ova dva klovna.... besmisleno i glupo pravljenje pritiska. Bolje da paze da se njihov dečkić ne vrati na fabrička podešavanja od prethodnih godina. Ili ne daj bože da mu još neko pokaže zube pa da imamo potpuni meltdown.

Detaljnije:

https://racer.com/2021/07/27/red-bull-appeals-hamilton-penalty-from-silverstone/

Red Bull has lodged a petition to review the penalty handed out to Lewis Hamilton in the British Grand Prix, with a hearing to take place on Thursday ahead of the race in Hungary.

Hamilton was found to be predominantly at fault for the collision with Max Verstappen, which resulted in the championship leader suffering a 51G impact at Copse on the opening lap of the race at Silverstone. Verstappen was sent to a nearby hospital for precautionary checks while Hamilton went on to win the race despite being given a 10-second time penalty, leaving Red Bull team principal Christian Horner unhappy at what he perceived to be a lenient punishment.

After revealing the incident would cost Red Bull in the region of $1.8million due to the damage to the car, Horner suggested last week the team might appeal the penalty and an FIA document has now confirmed Red Bull lodged its right to review last Friday.

Both teams have been summoned to a video conference on Thursday at 4 p.m. Budapest time, where up to three team members are allowed to attend.

The document stated, “In accordance with Art. 14 of the International Sporting Code, and following the petition for review by Red Bull Racing Honda, lodged on the 23 July 2021, the Team Manager and such witnesses as the Competitor may request, up to three attendees in total including the Team Manager, are required to appear via video conference (invitation by separate cover) at 16:00hrs CEST on Thursday, 29 July 2021.”

Teams are allowed to request a review within 14 days of the incident, with the FIA’s International Sporting Code stating reviews are admissible if they provide “a significant and relevant new element which was unavailable to the parties seeking the preview at the time of the decision concerned.”

Thursday’s summons will be to discuss whether that new element exists, and if so, then a review of the decision will be granted.

Even if the petition for review is successful, there is no guarantee that it will lead to a change in punishment, as the decision will simply be reviewed with all of the existing information plus the new element.

It is the second petition to be lodged this year. In Imola, Alfa Romeo successfully gained a review of a penalty given to Kimi Raikkonen, but following the review itself the penalty remained unchanged.

Pa ono, vrlo moguce, za to mu ne trebaju dve zdrave ruke. S tim da Alfa Romeo / Sauber nece razvijati bolid, oni su odavno fokusirani na nova pravila za narednu sezonu. Ovo je cisto poljsko nacionalisticko isfuravanje i nista vise od toga. No njihove pare, mogu s njima kako hoce pa i da ih zapale ako misle da tako treba a Sauberu super dodje da pokrpe rupe u budzetu.

• Like 1

Odbijena zalba RBR:

The FIA Stewards have rejected Red Bull’s application to review the Silverstone stewards’ decision, on the basis that : the evidence presented to the Stewards was not “a significant and relevant new element [that was] discovered which was unavailable to the parties seeking the review at the time of the decision concerned”.

Uh ala cemo se naslusati Hornerove i Markove kuknjave ovog vikenda...

Mercedesova reakcija:

The Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team welcomes the decision of the stewards to reject Red Bull Racing’s right of review.

In addition to bringing this incident to a close, we hope that this decision will mark the end of a concerted attempt by the senior management of Red Bull Racing to tarnish the good name and sporting integrity of Lewis Hamilton, including in the documents submitted for their unsuccessful right of review.

We now look forward to going racing this weekend and to continuing our hard-fought competition for the 2021 FIA Formula 1 world championship,.

Lewis Hamilton welcomed the support he received within Formula 1 in response to the racist abuse he received on social media after the British Grand Prix.

“I think what I would say is that I was it was amazing to see the support from the sport, from my team and from some of the drivers. I felt for the first time that I didn’t stand alone in the sport because for the other years – the other 27 or whatever years I’ve been racing – no one would ever say anything. When it happened in 2007, no one ever said anything.”

Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff blamed Red Bull for triggering an “avalanche” of criticism of Lewis Hamilton on social media following the British Grand Prix.

“I think the comments that were made, surely out of emotion, were going directly against a seven-time world champion,” Wolff told Sky.

“Words like ‘amateurish” should have no place and what it triggered was an avalanche of comments in the social media, a lot of controversy, added to further polarisation and I think we as a sport should do the contrary. We should de-escalate.”

Red Bull do not believe Lewis Hamilton intentionally collided with Max Verstappen at Silverstone, team principal Christian Horner has confirmed.

In its submissions to the stewards Red Bull claimed Hamilton needed to brake 23 metres earlier for the corner than he did to get around it. But while Horner felt Hamilton’s penalty was insufficient, he made it clear the team did not believe he deliberately caused the crash.

Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff said Red Bull’s criticism of Hamilton had triggered a furious reaction on social media. Horner, who accused Hamilton of “dirty driving” following the collision, insisted the team had not crossed the line between professional criticism and personal attack.

“It’s absolutely not a personal attack on Lewis Hamilton,” said Horner. “Lewis Hamilton is a seven time world champion and everything that he’s achieved stands for itself."

Red Bull team principal Christian Horner says he is pleased the FIA will no longer allow team members to lobby stewards before they make decisions.

Horner complained his Mercedes rival Toto Wolff visited the stewards as they deliberated whether to penalise Lewis Hamilton for his collision with Max Verstappen during the British Grand Prix.

Wolff spoke to the stewards at the invitation of FIA Formula 1 race director Michael Masi, in a radio exchange which was broadcast during the grand prix. Horner said he was concerned the conversation could have influenced the stewards’ decision.

Lewis Hamilton says he would change nothing about the overtaking move he made on Max Verstappen at the British Grand Prix which led to his rival crashing out of the race.

“In terms of the move I would do the move exactly the way I did it last,” Hamilton said. “In terms of how I’ve reviewed it and analysed from all my experience – and my experience obviously with over the years speaks for a lot – I wouldn’t change it.”

“I definitely can explain, but I’m not going to explain,” said Hamilton. “I’ve been racing 20… God knows how many years. I know how to navigate through corners and overtaking manoeuvres so I won’t waste my energy trying to explain it. It’s definitely going to be difficult for people to fully understand.”

Max Verstappen continued to insist Lewis Hamilton’s penalty for their collision at Silverstone was insufficient, despite admitting he hadn’t read the stewards’ verdict on the incident.

“For myself, I didn’t do anything wrong,” Verstappen explained. “I fought hard, I defended hard, but not aggressive, because if it would have been aggressive, I could have pushed him or squeezed them into the inside wall. But I did give him the space and then I just opened up my corner."

“When you then commit on the inside like he did and not back out, expecting you can do the same speed on that angle that I had on the outside, you are going to, of course, crash into me. But of course I’m on the outside, I’m opening up my corner, not expecting him to commit and he understeered into the rear of my car. There’s not much I can do, I think.”

“Of course people easily say I’m an aggressive driver or whatever, which I don’t think I am,” he said.

“I think I’m a hard driver. I race hard, but at the end of the day, I think I know quite well how I have to position my car and I haven’t been involved in accidents where I run into people. I have zero penalty points as well so I think that already says quite a bit.

“Of course always people have different opinions but from my side that’s how I see it."

Shitstorm.

Edited by Radoye

Čemu ovaj pederluk u poslednjih 2 minuta?

Zbog čega? 

Sramotno. Da sam CEO Daimlera Toto bi imao jako, jako teško popodne.

Ali ne, CEO Daimlera je trenutno ljigava, bezmuda, birokratska pizda.

Pardon because of my french...