Williams 2021

Radoye

Williams has expanded its technical collaboration with Mercedes – to include the supply of gearboxes and related hydraulic components.

Historically, Williams has built its own gearboxes and hydraulics in-house, however, the increased partnership will enable Williams to implement a more efficient design and manufacturing process in-house in the long-term, allowing the team to focus its resources more effectively in other performance areas.

😐

Williams has expanded its technical collaboration with Mercedes – to include the supply of gearboxes and related hydraulic components.

Historically, Williams has built its own gearboxes and hydraulics in-house, however, the increased partnership will enable Williams to implement a more efficient design and manufacturing process in-house in the long-term, allowing the team to focus its resources more effectively in other performance areas.

[emoji52]
Jebiga, ajmo svi Dallara šasiju i Renault powertrain i aupičkumaterinu...

MGP C.

Odesláno z mého BBF100-1 pomocí Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, alberto.ascari said:

Jebiga, ajmo svi Dallara šasiju i Renault powertrain i aupičkumaterinu...

Sto samo po sebi i nije problem ako mene pitas, ali nemoj onda da im dajes konstruktorske poene i novac koji sleduje iz toga. Pa ko voli nek izvoli.

jbg dok je moglo i u pinnacle seriji imali smo i po 30-40 bolida i pretkvalifikacije, nikad se nije znalo ko ce biti sampion. Kad je matori lihvar uveo fransize spali smo na 18-20 bolida i ne mozemo vec preko cetvrt veka da popunimo grid a sampion se najcesce zna vec nakon zimskih testiranja.