NBA 2020/2021 - Lejkersi b2b ili neko drugi???

Miki28 Teoljub

7 minutes ago, Jerotije Pantic said:

Kako Denver place za jednim dobrim suterom,jednostavno Jokic sve vidi,Heris ma koliko mi bio drag i koliko se god trudio defanzivno jednostavno nije na nivou startnog beka u ekipi koja puca na najvisi plasman.Ovo za Gobera je sve tacno,nije vrijedan tog novca bez obzira na sve.

Da je Juta pojurila neki trade u rangu pomenutog Robinsona + Randle ili nesto slicno, bila bi ozbiljnija ekipa nego sad.

• Ha-ha 1

Kad ti je treci najbolji scorer na utakmici PJ Dozier ti nemas sta da trazis...

Jokic je veceras mogao da ima 15,16 asistencija da su ovi makar pola pogodili, a sve skoro otvoreni sutevi.

Ocajan Denver osim Jokica, pa i Dzamal koji se skoro nije video u drugom poluvremenu.

ovo je sjajno. drugu titou nisu pisali ovakve tekstove. lebron i djanakopulos da se zabrinu. trejo je ruzan, on ima svojih briga. luka ima poli parizer. bole ga shkembe>>

Nets sharpshooter Joe Harris said Harden came into practice Friday telling the team that he wants to play the right way. He couldn’t practice with the team that day — the Nets were still finalizing the deal — but Harris left the Barclays Center on Saturday amazed by his new teammate’s introduction.

“This is the first time that he was able to take the court with us,” Harris said. “He was coming down, and he’s calling some of the actions that we’ve been running. And he’s literally just been with us for today.”

Harden was a pest on defense and finished with four steals, giving Magic rookie point guard Cole Anthony a difficult homecoming. Anthony, from Queens, finished with 15 points on 6-for-15 shooting and struggled to shake off Harden all game.

In addition to his defense, Harden danced on the bench and galloped while dribbling. As Durant was shooting free throws during the first quarter, Harden yelled at his longtime friend, perhaps in support or maybe just to remind him of their reunion.

“Kev!” Harden yelled. “Me and you.”

:lol_2:

---

mislim da ću ovo da koristim na forumu, da ilustrujem dugoročnu ali možda i prekinutu vezu

"XY forumaš, me & you!"

• Ha-ha 2

CLEVELAND — Cavaliers guard Kevin Porter Jr. is expected to be traded or released following an outburst Friday in the Cavs locker room, The Athletic has learned from several sources with direct knowledge of the events.

Porter, 20, who has not played this season due to personal issues, grew angry when he entered the locker room and realized the team gave his old locker to Taurean Prince, who was acquired in a blockbuster trade Wednesday.

Sources said Porter, whose locker was moved to the wall where the younger, end-of-bench players reside, began yelling and at one point threw food.

Sources said general manager Koby Altman came into the locker room and confronted Porter, and the player remained combative with his boss. The Cavs spent the weekend trying to trade him.

Coach J.B. Bickerstaff heard the commotion in the locker room from his office and came in, shocked and disgusted by what he heard.

Porter was involved in a one-car accident in November. He was arrested and charged with improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle, failure to control the vehicle and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. All of those charges were dismissed. He was considered to be the most promising of Cleveland’s young players after last season. The Cavs were helping him get his life together before putting him back on the court.

Porter averaged 10 points and 3.2 rebounds as a rookie last year in 23.2 minutes per game. He shot 44.2 percent from the field and 33.5 percent from 3.

:Hail:

• Tuzno 1