Chelsea FC

Baros

On 6/1/2021 at 1:03 AM, gggggggg said:

haaland valjda ima klauzulu na 75 miliona. to nije problem, problem je sto ako on ne zeli doci, onda moze biti i besplatan. no, i hazard je nakon titule 2012. izabrao nas, pa se mozda ista prica ponovi i sa haalandom. 

Apsolutno se Haland ne pita nista vec Rajola. Def.nece otici u City jer Guardiola i Rajola se ne podnose, ponovili su da nece raditi jedan sa drugim vise nikada .Halandu jeste klauzula 75 mil.ali tek od sledece godine.Ako bi sada neki klub zeleo da ga kupi cena je 150 mil. sto jedino Celsi trenutno moze ponuditi. Sva je prilika da Haland ostaje jos ovu sezonu u Dortmundu a sledece za 75 mil. u Bajern. Celsi ce da raste posle ove titule, pogotovo u napadu, Verner, Havertz ce napadacki zasigurno imati bolje sezone, verovatno i Mount.Tim ima dubinu, jedino bih kupio Rajsa iz Vest Hema, Zorzinjo je jednostavno prespor i preslab, a i smaraju me njegovi pasovi unazad i u stranu, pas napred za njega je misaona imenica. Ostalo nista ne bih dirao. Sanco je precenjen igrac.

Edited by DijametralnoSuprotan

• 8 months later...

Odgleda ovu utakmicu sa Palmeirasom...

Lukaku je definitivno promasaj , bez obzira sto je postigao oba gola na turniru. Koliko je puta izgubio loptu je prosto neverovatno. Da bi postigao gol moras da mu namestis zicer ili ce  da nesto zasere, a igra celog tim se svodi na to da se njemu stvaraju prilike. Ne bi me cudilo da iduce sezone dovedu i Moratu za mnogo veci iznos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Club statement

Chelsea Football Club can confirm that terms have been agreed for a new ownership group, led by Todd Boehly, Clearlake Capital, Mark Walter and Hansjoerg Wyss, to acquire the Club.

Of the total investment being made, £2.5bn will be applied to purchase the shares in the Club and such proceeds will be deposited into a frozen UK bank account with the intention to donate 100% to charitable causes as confirmed by Roman Abramovich. UK Government approval will be required for the proceeds to be transferred from the frozen UK bank account.

In addition, the proposed new owners will commit £1.75bn in further investment for the benefit of the Club. This includes investments in Stamford Bridge, the Academy, the Women’s Team and Kingsmeadow and continued funding for the Chelsea Foundation.

The sale is expected to complete in late May subject to all necessary regulatory approvals. More details will be provided at that time.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2022/05/06/club-statement

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It has been nearly three months since I announced my intention to sell Chelsea FC. During this time, the team have worked hard to find the right custodian for Chelsea FC that would be best positioned to successfully lead the Club into its next chapter.

The ownership of this Club comes with great responsibility. Since I came to Chelsea nearly twenty years ago, I have witnessed first-hand what this Club can achieve. My goal has been to ensure that the next owner has a mindset that will enable success for the Men’s and Women’s team, as well as the will and drive to continue developing other key aspects of the Club, such as the Academy and the vital work of Chelsea Foundation.

I am pleased this search has now come to a successful conclusion. As I hand over Chelsea to its new custodians, I would like to wish them the best of success, both on and off the pitch.

It has been an honour of a lifetime to be a part of this Club – I would like to thank all the Club’s past and current players, staff, and of course fans for these incredible years.

I am proud that as a result of our joint successes, millions of people will now benefit from the new charitable foundation which is being established. This is the legacy which we have created together.

Thank you.

Roman

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2022/05/28/statement-from-roman-abramovich-

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...