Kosarkaske aktuelnosti

kalistenika u rutini

Toni Parker

"My first reaction? I was disappointed. I thought he was smarter than that. At this stage of his career, you know very well that you can’t tell what's going on in a locker room at a journalist. Anyone can be frustrated but there are things you can’t say. After he spoke, there was not much to do. I had to defend the coach, nobody is above the club, the project. It will always be the most important. The coach is still important in our club, we did a double last year. Edwin was not there. Of course it must be tiring sometimes to have someone screaming and asking for discipline. If you can't play for a coach like that, you have to change club because we ASVEL want to win titles here at Asvel”.

Marko Popovic: "Spahija as a coach of Fener calling Zeljko: "Should I sign Saras or no?" Zeljko answers: "If you wanna eat all the shit every single day, take him, he'll bring you the result. If you're not ready, then don't. Because he knows basketball better than I do & you do."

• Like 5
  • Ha-ha 1

On je cini mi se samohrani otac pa je dosta toga teze bilo za njega, rekao je i prije ove sezone da mu je ovo zadnja sezona najvjerovatnije i eto ovako se zavrsi, sumnjam da je i on ovo predvidjao da ce se ovako zavrsiti njegova karijera. Jaycee Carroll je isto jedan od igraca koji su isto bili najavili kraj karijere nakon ove sezone.

FIBA na svojoj fb stranici strimuje neke utakmice. Trenutno ide Italija-Hrvatska, finale kvalifikacionog turnira za OI 2016.   Pretpostavljam da je pustena bas ova utakmica zbog Italije, mada su mogli da nadju neku i sa srecnijim krajem za njih. :classic_smile:

Edited by MrTripleDouble

Ako Amerikanci posalju ovo obavestenje svojim gradjanima po svetu ne verujem da ce se mnogo njih oglusiti o isto, racunajuci i kosarkase koji se jos nisu vratili kuci. Pored toga i savet da se ne putuje van zemlje za one koji su u Americi trenutno (ili se vrate posle obavestenja).

https://sportando.basketball/en/state-department-to-tell-americans-to-come-home-if-overseas-dont-travel-abroad/