Roger Federer

Boxy

4 minutes ago, Darth Steva said:

Bar negde u Engleskoj, neki jul 2018. godine, polufinale SP Engleska-Hrvatska, Tripie daje gol... nije sve na internetu istina :classic_biggrin:

Ovaj video je ubacen do sad samo milion puta u raznorazne situacije :classic_biggrin:

Ako je neko pomislio da je ovo istina i da se sad desava...pa recimo da ni moja terasa nije toliko ogranicena 

Edited by Boxy

1 hour ago, Boxy said:

Ako je neko pomislio da je ovo istina i da se sad desava...pa recimo da ni moja terasa nije toliko ogranicena 

Ako je neko tj. ja pomislio da je ovo istina to je zato sto se danas od Fed fanova moze ocekivati svasta, ali to im ne daje za pravo da me vredjaju.. 

22 minutes ago, Milica said:

Ako je neko tj. ja pomislio da je ovo istina to je zato sto se danas od Fed fanova moze ocekivati svasta, ali to im ne daje za pravo da me vredjaju.. 

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

Ima ceo clanak, ali je iza paywall-a...

I ja ocekujem da igra neki manji turnir, Estoril/Minhen su savrseni, pa onda jedan masters ( mozda bolje Madrid jer mu vise odgovaraju uslovi, plus postoji krov pa ne moze da dodje do haosa kao u Rimu) i za kraj RG. Ukoliko bi na ova 3 turnira odigrao oko 10 meceva, to bi bila odlicna priprema za travu.

O Godsicku, znala sam da je bio agent Moniki Seles, ali nisam znala da je ona zasluzna zasto je postao Federerov agent

In 2005 Federer, who was managed then by his wife, Mirka, was looking to join an agency. He had just won Wimbledon for his fifth Grand Slam title in two years and reached No. 1 in the world. Seles helped persuade Federer to take a meeting with IMG leadership, and CEO Ted Forstmann made his pitch. But Federer wasn’t sold—he wanted to know which agent would represent him. He asked Seles for advice, and she told him she trusted Godsick. Federer knew Fernández, too, and figured her husband must be a nice guy. “For me, the agent as a person is extremely important,” Federer says. 

“I certainly owe Monica a lot,” he adds. “Monica got me my first job. Monica helped introduce me to Mary Joe, and she encouraged Mary Joe and me to date. And, chapter three with Monica, it was Monica who helped me sign Federer. She’s a special person.” 

Dream Team

Nema sanse, opasna je faca Godsick :classic_biggrin:

In 2018, after Godsick and Nike couldn’t agree on an endorsement extension for Federer, the agent negotiated an unheard-of 10-year, $300-million deal with Uniqlo for the star, who at 39 is in the later stages of his on-court career. Roughly 80 percent of Federer’s partners have a long-term contract with the player, some as long as 20 years (counting the years still ahead).