Roger Federer

Boxy

Pojavila se informacija da se povukao i da nece igrati Majami, nema jos uvek nista zvanicno.

Po meni, ako je istina, nista cudno i dosta ocekivana odluka, posebno sto je najavljen jos jedan trening blok pred sezonu na sljaci, a onda se Majami nikako ne uklapa.

A i bilo bi previse, Doha, Dubai pa put u Majami i to sve odmah po povratku...

Te sto je reklamirao, to su klasicne patike za setnju, nisu ni sportske patike, sad su izasle i u drugim bojama, ne samo skroz bele

rs.php?path=OMRAWHF-1.jpg&nw=700

A ON inace ima samo patike za trcanje, tako da bi patika za tenis bilo nesto skroz novo.

Danas je bila konferencija pred turnir, neke izjave

Federer:“I hope to be 100 percent at Wimbledon. Everything else is not that important. In the last three weeks I was surprised how well it went though.“

Federer:““If I can pull off a couple of matches here in Doha, I'll be happy. The expectations are very low. I hope I can surprise myself.“

Federer:“I'm not sure my knee will hold up, but I'm confident, otherwise I wouldn't be here. »

Federer:“When I wake up in the morning I feel pretty good. The pain is under control. I can play two and a half hours for five days in a row. There are many positive things. But matches are different. When the netves are also playing a part“

Federer:“«I just have the feeling that my career is not over yet. I will find out how I still like life on the tour now, with the quarantine, the difficult travel. I hope that I can play for tournament wins again

Federer:“I have to get through Doha first, then see how things look in Dubai. Then a month of training, then we see how it looks for the clay season. The year is long. I still need a lot of answers before I know what the clay season looks like for me. "

Federer:“I watched a lot of tennis - I wanted to know what was going on, and checked the results almost every two hours, including the results of Challenger tournaments and doubles. I was impressed with how high the level was. »

Roger Federer:“I was down after the second operation, I questioned everything. Wimbledon was canceled and the pandemic was severe. But I knew whether I was coming back or not - and that was my goal -. I just wanted to get well again“

Federer:“I have to take it match by match. First Doha, then decide:what about Dubai? After Dubai there is a fitness unit of four to six weeks. I hope then I'll be even more explosive. For the time being I'm only planning until Wimbledon.“

Federer: „The opponent will feel it if you are not at a 100 percent. I feel that I am on a good level. But not in top form yet. When I wake up in the morning I feel pretty good. The pain is under control.“

Federer:“ The knee will dictate what my comeback looks like. It sure is rare to see a 40 year old back on tour after so much time. It is important that I am free of pain. I'm curious to see how it plays out. "

Federer: „ It was very important to me that I could play points and sets for the last two months. First Stricker came to Dubai and most recently I played about 20 sets with Dan Evans. I am very happy with my knee.“

Federer:“I practiced with an On shoe here in Doha, let's see if I can play with it on Tuesday. So far it feels perfect. It's still a prototype. An exciting thing. "

Federer on Djokovic:“. He does his best for the players. It just didn't fit when he was president of the players' association and founded the new organization at the same time. You don't always have to agree. But it is important that you exchange ideas together.“

Federer: “I just feel like the story’s not over yet. I would like to get that high again of playing against the best players in the biggest tournaments and hopefully winning them. Hopefully I’ll play long enough to see full crowds again.”

Federer: "At the US Open Djokovic was unbelievably unlucky. Everybody knows that. You need to have self-control but it can happen to anybody." On Adria Tour chaos: "Was it too early? Probably yes. I have not been seeing Novak for a long time. He gives his best for the players."

Federer: "To see the tennis tour start again after pandemic was great. I am in the Player Council so I know how tough it was. To watch Dominic Thiem win US Open without fans was heartbreaking. Nadal impressed me in Paris, Djokovic in Melbourne. I was struck by such a high level"

Federer: "When I came back in 2017, I was fully healthy. Now the path is much longer. There are many more questions marks. All what happens until Wimbledon is a bonus. After my second surgery I had put everything in doubt. But I am confident."

• Like 1