Izvan i iza turnira

wwww

Just now, alcesta said:

Mislila sam ovo za Federera i Švajcarce :classic_biggrin:

A ovo sa dronom mi je super, ne bi mi smetalo da vidim makar na nekoj egzibiciji :lol_2:

Nikad necemo saznati, jer mogu uvek da se vade da su namerno to uradili, ali ja nesto sumnjam da su odmah shvatili da je danas 1.april :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 12:11 AM, Boxy said:

Q. Wondering a little bit more about there has been a lot of talk about the PTPA and the ATP players organizing and standing united. Where do you stand on that topic? Are you more on the PTPA side, or do you feel like you guys are in a good position with the ATP? Just your comment on kind of what happened earlier in the week.

ALEXANDER BUBLIK: Well, I only saw the video when Vasek tried to sue ATP or whatever he was saying (smiling). I don't know.

I'm not with this PTPA or whatever it calls. Definitely not a single organization is perfect. I mean, for me of course, I mean, we could do better, but at the end of a day, ATP providing us, I can't really say much because I'm not with Novak and I'm not 100% with ATP.

I'm just trying to make my living here, and just if I go into this, imagine this talking, because I have been, when this PTPA started, I have been to this group and so much talks. They try to do so much things but nothing is going to be done. You know that.

Basically it's all about talking at the moment. I haven't seen anything that happens, really. I only see that ATP increase the prize money on one tournament. I see ATP reduce the prize money on the other one because they have their own things going on. I'm not there.

But for me, I don't like to put another pressure on myself, other thoughts, thinking, going, we ban this tournament or don't go there. No.

I just want to play tennis. I enjoy my life. I enjoy what I make. Of course if Novak make me earn more, I'll say thank you. But I won't fight for it, because if they want to fight, they fight. It's cool.

I'm more on ATP side because at least we are playing now, and, you know, they are doing for me -- sometimes they do a good job, sometimes they do a bad job. But it's not about ATP as in general, as tour managers, because I never talk to someone like Gaudenzi. I'm not sure if he decides everything alone, in my opinion. You know, he can't make it, Okay, this guy, this tournament we make 15 million prize money or this tournament.

In my opinion. I don't know. I'm not good politico or I'm not trying to, you know, go against it because I believe before that we were making good money. We were making, like 2019 playing, I don't know, I played 12 events, I made like 900,000. I mean, that's kind of okay, you know.

Of course we are not hockey or we're not football. But at the end of the day, ATP feeds us, and I don't want to go against it because I don't see anything that Novak or Vasek can really sue them for and really win something. That's my opinion.