Izvan i iza turnira

wwww

Koliko vidim ovo će važiti za svakog, nevezano za tenis. Bilo bi stvarmo idiotski da uskrate ulazak vakcinisanima samo zato što su primili neku "istočnu" vakcinu, posebno kad su kontakti s Kinom u pitanju. A još idiotskije da sve te vakcinisane teraju u karantin 2 nedelje.

No imam neki utisak da će se ove smernice još jedno 6 puta promeniti do Nove godine, živi bili pa videli.

• Like 1

From this Monday, Nicola KUHN returns to compete under the flag of Germany (he already did between 2014 and 2016).

A thoughtful decision and, above all, very personal. Without looking further, simply a question of identity.

https://georgiatoday.ge/lawyer-accuses-georgias-top-tennis-player-basilashvili-of-economic-violence-against-his-family/

Georgia’s Top Tennis Player Basilashvili again Accused of ‘Economic Violence’ against His Family

March 16, 2021

Georgia’s top tennis player Nikoloz Basilashvili, who recently won his fourth ATP Tour title at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, has been again accused of not paying alimony payments and carrying out “economic violence” against his son by the defense of his ex-wife.

Basilashvili was charged for alleged abuse against his ex-wife Neli Dorokashvili in May 2020. The pre-trial hearing of the case was held in the Tbilisi City Court behind closed doors. Basilashvili was released on GEL 100,000 bail. The tennis player considers himself innocent. A final court hearing has yet to be held.

Neli Dorokashvili’s interests are protected by the non-governmental organization Partnership for Human Rights. The dispute between the ex-husband and wife continues.

Nikoloz Basilashvili has an only son, Lucas, who is growing up with his mother, Neli (Neka) Dorokashvili.

Following his triumph at the international tournament Qatar Open, at the award ceremony, Nikoloz addressed his son in Georgian a “Lucas, my son, I want you to remember, you are the most precious person to me, I love you and I miss you. I want to thank the fans in Georgia, thank you for standing by me.”

Ana Abashidze, his ex-wife’s lawyer, has publicly responded to the above emotional address, claiming that the tennis player has not paid alimony for his son for a year and a half and that he’s trying to deprive his own child of a home.

Human rights activist Baia Pataraia also responded to the lawyer’s post:

“This is your “commendable” man, he’s depriving his son of a home (he already did it to his ex-wife) and he has not paid alimony to the child for a year and a half. This is a form of economic violence.

“Soon, everyone will find out who that man really is,” Pataraia wrote.

Pataraia’s statement received a big response on social media, some supporting her, some blaming Basilashvili’s ex-wife for this scandal.

Nikoloz Basilashvili’s lawyer Irma Chkadua claims the above allegations are false and are aimed at extorting money and property from the athlete.

“The only thing I can say is that his ex-wife and child are fully secured both socially and economically. Under the contract, they received property worth more than a million, which includes residential and commercial space. They have an income of several thousand GEL every month from the residential space. Also, in December 2020, the wife received quite a decent amount of money from Nika. I will refrain from naming the amount. Trust me, she is fully secured. We have seen Nikoloz Basilashvili’s attitude towards his son, how sincere he is, and society will evaluate the rest properly. It is obvious who is sincere and who is not in this story,” she said.

Regarding the alimony payments, Chkadua noted that alimony is not imposed on the sportsman separately, considering other terms of the contract, based on which the ex-wife and a child were provided with other income.

“He has no alimony imposed by the court at all. He had also paid alimony for a certain period of time, and now Neli Dorokashvili has filed a new lawsuit and is asking for alimony.

“I try not to read these statements from the lawyer of Dorokashvili and activist Baia Pataraia at all, as they do not tell the truth. I can unequivocally say that the child has a residential house where he lives and a commercial space from which they receive income and are fully secured.

“Regarding the accusation on the seizure of the house, this is also false, no such complaint had been filed in court, just now Dorokashvili is asking for another house.

“Baia Pataraia writes that a father is forbidden from interacting with his son based on the court’s decision, which is also a lie. Everyone has heard who is really right in this story. You may be wondering in whose house Neli Dorokashvili currently lives, the value of which is about one million GEL,” the lawyer said.

ATP - Rafael Nadal is training hard at the academy: the foot is getting better!

Nadal is preparing with determination, no doubt for the AO. With the possible absence of Novak Djokovic, the Mallorcan could have shot in Melbourne.

Maria Sakkari:

“I think it will not be like this year’s Australian Open, at least I hope so. We hear that things will be different for the vaccinated players, I have been fully vaccinated since March. I will have done the third dose by then,” she said during her VTB Kremlin Cup press conference earlier this week.

“I think Tennis Australia will do its best and we will not quarantine again for two weeks. We do not know the rules yet, but I do not think it will be the same.”

fino sto je vakcinisana, ali kako je to uspela da uradi u martu 2021 (a nije iz Srbije)? Doduse, ona se valjda zabavlja s sinom nekog grckog ministra, ali opet...

Tennis Australia (TA) released a statement saying that they are currently working with the government to sort out all the details of entry and compliance.

“Over the last few months we have been working productively with all the relevant authorities on the conditions that will be in place for fans, players and our staff in January,” TA said in a statement on Wednesday.

“Our understanding is that the details around international visitors entering the country are yet to be decided and we hope to have more information soon.”

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Rafael_Nadal/103923/toni-nadal-medvedev-is-much-inferior-to-rafael-nadal-because-/

Naslov :ajme:: Toni Nadal: "Medvedev is much inferior to Rafael Nadal because..."

inace citiraju kao Tonija:

Toni said: "I can't say who is the best of the Next Gen or which of them will win the most Grand Slam titles. I can assure you that - when they are in top form - their level is not very far from that of Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.

The problem arises when I'm not on a good day. A bad version of Daniil Medvedev is considerably lower than a bad Djokovic, a bad Nadal or a bad Federer." The latter also focused on the evolution of tennis: "When Rafa joined the ATP circuit, a more reasoned and slower tennis was played.

Today it's all about the power of the blows, young people don't want to waste time thinking. This is really a pity."

ne znam koliko je citat ispravan, posto je isti autor u jednom drugom clanku tvrdio da je Novak osvojio 10 AO titula.

Returning to competition in Moscow, the 23-year-old tested positive just before Indian Wells and had to withdraw from the event.

"For the first four days I felt so bad that I could not move. I was only in bed and couldn't do really anything. The rest of the days everything was fine," she said earlier this week, speaking to press.

"I thought that my physical condition would be worse, but after six days of training, I felt that everything was not as bad as I thought. Of course, I'm not in my best shape, but I know that I need matches in the Kremlin Cup, because I haven't played for almost a month."

"I would go back to my semifinal matches at the US Open, and Wimbledon. I would have tried to do everything differently—maybe I would have been less nervous," the Belarusian said. "The play was very nervous, and I would have gone back to these matches to worry less."

Having worked with a psychologist "for a very long time", Sabalenka also admits there's no substitute for learning from the moments themselves.

"This is a question of experience. It seems to me that no psychologist will prepare me for those occasions," she said. "You need to go through it yourself, feel it, get nervous, understand for yourself.

"I'm more than sure that the next semifinal at a Grand Slam, I won't be so nervous. I will act more confidently, I won’t make the stupid errors that I made in important moments in the last semifinal."

Veliki intervju Medvedeva (na ruskom, ali moze lepo da se procita prevodom pomocu googla, ima par "promasaja" ali se iz konteksta shvati u cemu je greska), delovi su vec stavljani prethodno:

https://www.championat.com/tennis/article-4489743-daniil-medvedev-ob-otkaze-vystupit-na-kubke-kremlya-zabavnom-sluchae-v-moskovskom-restorane-vakcinacii-i-olimpiade.html?utm_source=copypaste?utm_source=copypaste

u jednom trenutku prica i o "simptomima" koje je osecao posle prelezanog covid-a (zarazen uoci MC):

I felt strange in terms of nervous breakdowns, I just couldn't stop.