Tenis u doba Korone

gggggggg

Ništa još od?

The situation is very complicated worldwide; the Covid-19 cases are increasing. It looks like we still don’t have control of it.

This is a decision that I did not want to take. But in this case, I am following my heart by deciding that right now I prefer not to travel.

On zvanicno jos uvek i nema pravo da se vakcinise nije dosao red na ta godista ali vec se zna da mladi jedva da ih interesuje vakcinisanje, pa pokusavaju da ih pripreme ne bi li promenili odnos prema vakcinisanju. Inace glavni program da primoraju mlade na vakcinisanje je da postave to kao uslov za ulazak na sve stadione, koncerte i slicno; Inace izasao je neki preliminarni program za otkljucavanje francuske, i izgleda da se usred RGa menja pravilo o broju publike dozvoljene na stadionu pa se sad ne zna sta ce i kako ce. Wait and see.

Sada pripremaju neki kao eksperiment veliki koncerte (Indochine - poznati ovde ne znam da li i van francuske) kao koncert koji je bio u Barceloni gde ce biti omoguceno da dodje publika ali prethodno testirana i tokom koncerta maske pa kao da se testira koliko je to sigurno - rade test mesec dana kasnije ponovo. Ko zna mozda za RG postave uslov ili test da se svi vakcinisu pa tako uvecaju broj ljudi koji ce se vakcinisati 😀

i dve muve ubiju, em dobiju publiku em povecaju broj ljudi koji se vakcinisu 😀

Edited by ciao

Procitah da se Monfils vakcinisao u Svajcarskoj jer on zvanicno zivi u Svajcarskoj ( kao svi francuski teniseri jer francuzi koji zive u Monaku placaju porez kao da su u francuskoj tj mnogo veci nego ako zive u Svici) - ne znam da li tamo ima pravo ili se vakcinisao preko reda ali znaci nije u Francuskoj preko reda.

Edited by ciao

Italijanski zvanicnici najzad presudili vezano za prisustvo publike u Rimu.

Od osmine finala dozvoljeno 25% kapaciteta. Prednost imaju sponzori pa onda oni koji su kupili karte online (od oktobra su pustene u pretprodaju).

Pored ulaznice bice potreban i jedan od sledecih rekvizita: potvrda o vakcinaciji, dokaz o prelezanoj koroni u skorije vreme ili negativan PCR test ne stariji od 48sati. 

Obzirom da su u Italiji vakcinisani svi 80+ znaci da nam Rim ove godine nece proci bez Lee i Pietrandjela. 

• Ha-ha 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/team-usa-olympics/article-9526561/British-No-1-Jo-Konta-hoping-home-comforts-boost-Wimbledon-hopes.html

Andy Murray suffers setback on his comeback trail after Madrid snub

This week's Masters level event in Madrid is another taking place without Andy Murray, whose comeback options appear to be narrowing after he was left off the final list of wildcard entries to the men's event in the Spanish capital starting this weekend.

Murray, who has been practising in London on clay, won the Madrid title in 2015. 

Neither the tournament nor his management would comment on whether he had applied for a wildcard and been rebuffed.

It is still not clear exactly how fit he is following his late withdrawal from the Miami Open in late March, although he is known to have been hitting with British player Anton Matusevich at Roehampton.

Delisijano mu nije udelio WC :classic_biggrin:

It is also far from guaranteed that – even if in full health - he will receive a wildcard for the French Open at the end of May, and this week he formally entered his name for the qualifying event.

Working against Murray is the general uncertainty of his fitness and his heavy loss on clay in Paris to Stan Wawrinka when he was given a wildcard there in October. There is also the awareness among tournament directors that he has increasingly accepted wildcards before handing them back late in the day, either due to injury or a change of mind.

Moretton: "The stadium is finished after six years of work. Bigger, greener, more modern. Our stadium is full of history and represents the future. It allows France to shine in the whole world."

Amélie Oudéa-Castera, director of the @FFTennis, announces that @rolandgarros will allow 5 388 spectators a day between May 30 and June 8, then 13 146 from June 9.

The only night session with spectators @rolandgarros will be played on June 9, with a maximum of 5.000 people attending. All the others will be played behind closed doors, because of the curfew at 9:00pm.

5.000 spectators will be allowed in the Philippe-Chatrier stadium for the finals, on June 12 and June 13, and 5.000 others in the Suzanne-Lenglen to watch the matches on the big screens.

Up to 118.611 tickets will on sale for @rolandgarros 2021 edition (vs 15.000 in 2020, and 500.000 during regular years).

The protocols for players will remain strict during @rolandgarros, as Guy Forget, tournament director, explains:

- Two hotels for players, no exception

- PCR-test when they arrive, and then every four days

- ...except for fully-vaccinated players

- Presence on site if required

Players from the main draw will be allowed to bring two people with credentials during the tournament.

Prize-money will slightly decrease for @rolandgarros 2021 edition, around 34 million euros. "We are the Grand Slam tournament with the thinnest gap between the winner and the 1st-round loser", Forget says (x23). 60.000 euros for the players who will lose in the 1st round.

Guy Forget : "Players are used to play without spectators. They did it at the usopen, the AustralianOpen... Pro players have to adapt. Last year RafaelNadal adjusted to the balls, the weather, a late match against Sinner. That will be one of the charms of the night sessions."

Amélie Oudéa-Castera : "Spectators from other countries will be allowed in RG. Presenting documents (negative test, vaccine, remission certificate) will allow to let them in.

Guy Forget : "I know @andy_murray is practicing. I'm gonna talk to him or his agent. We'll see who request for a wild-card. He sure deserves one. I hope he feels well. We have to take decision as a team. Decision next week."

Gilles Moretton : "Wimbledon will probably have a big attendance. Same for the US Open. Good news for everyone."