Tenis u doba Korone

gggggggg

Early Monday afternoon, a middle-aged man arrived by bike to Tennis Channel’s off-site tent. He peppered our team with a range of questions, from the best way to enter the Indian Wells Tennis Garden to which players we had encountered. Two colleagues explained that the event had been cancelled and there was no access to the grounds, but he continued to push.

A security officer quickly picked up on the escalating concern and drove over to step in. As he reiterated the current state of affairs, the bicyclist’s tone noticeably shifted after asking if this happened due to the coronavirus.

“This event is on my bucket list. I want to see it!”, he barked.

We found the same man trying to push his way onto the premises a few hours later. As a result, safety measures were upgraded. Our area now had a roving officer. Local residents who were previously permitted to walk their dogs, or knock out a morning run around the empty parking lots were absent the next day. Adjusting on the fly has been a trying process for everyone impacted by the unforeseen alternative, and unknown immediate future.

Svakakvih ludaka ima :classic_rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Boxy said:

Nije samo problem da li ce se srediti, nego ako se sve i sredi, 13.septembra se zavrsava USO, kako su mislili da za nedelju dana pocne RG? emoji15.png
U 5 nedelja, 2 slema, 2 pidloge...

RG jeste verovatno doneo odluku na svoju ruku, tu si u pravu.

Samo što mislim da USO ove godine neće biti ni održan. I da RG to negde ima na mu. 

a bottom line svega ovoga je koliko ovo neće biti gotovo sutra, za 10 dana ili dva meseca. :classic_sad:

• Tuzno 1