Racing Point 2020

alpiner

Jbg po pravilima ne moze vise od 4 vozaca u timu po sezoni. E sad, neko ko je bez ugovora a na dobrom je glasu (citaj: Hulk) vrlo lako moze da postane super-rezerva i da trci iz tima u tim gde vec treba. Ali recimo RP moze da angazuje samo jos jednog vozaca pored ove trojice do sada (Ceko, Strol, Hulk).

9 hours ago, Radoye said:

Jbg po pravilima ne moze vise od 4 vozaca u timu po sezoni. E sad, neko ko je bez ugovora a na dobrom je glasu (citaj: Hulk) vrlo lako moze da postane super-rezerva i da trci iz tima u tim gde vec treba. Ali recimo RP moze da angazuje samo jos jednog vozaca pored ove trojice do sada (Ceko, Strol, Hulk).

Zamislite da vidimo Hulka ove godine u Mečki ili RBu? Ili eventualno u Ferariju da ga vidimo kako dere ovu dvojicu pajvana... 😍

Edited by Duh sa sekirom

Tesko da bi Hulk drao Leklera, on je trenutno top 3 vozac u F1 s Maksom i Hamiltonom. A Hulk je onomad bio egal sa Perezom dok su obojica vozili za Fors pa tu treba gledati i njegove teoretske domete - solidan vozac koji je uz malo srece trebalo do sada da ima par pobeda uz jos nekoliko podijuma i to je to. Ako bi mu se sklopile sve kockice mogao bi kao Baton do titule u dominantnom bolidu sa slabim timskim kolegom, ako bi imao jaku konkurenciju u timu verovatno bi zavrsio kao Veber. No u svakom slucaju vozac koji vise zasluzuje da bude u F1 od svih "placenika" koje smo gledali zadnjih godina i koje cemo i ubuduce gledati.

• Like 2

Sections of the Formula 1 media have reacted with scepticism as it emerges that Lance Stroll and his team-owning father Lawrence recently tested positive for covid-19.

At the Nurburgring, where Lance Stroll sat out the race with a stomach ache, Racing Point repeatedly denied that the 21-year-old had contracted the notorious virus.

But he revealed on Twitter on Wednesday that he tested positive on Sunday morning - after returning home from Germany on a private plane while Nico Hulkenberg raced his car.

Stroll says he was in isolation for ten days and has now tested negative and is heading to Portugal.

In a separate statement, team boss Otmar Szafnauer confirmed the news and also revealed that Stroll "consulted with a doctor who did not believe his symptoms indicated covid-19 and did not advise a test was necessary".

"Based on this clinical assessment, at the time there was no requirement to inform the FIA as to the nature of the illness," Szafnauer added.

However, according to Auto Motor und Sport correspondent Tobias Gruner, the story has only raised questions.

"It is likely to cause criticism that the prominent patient flew home rather than staying in isolation until his illness was cleared up," he said.

Spain's El Mundo newspaper reports that the news has raised "a cloud of suspicion".

"Why did he return home without taking a test at the circuit?" the editorial wondered.

Bild newspaper in Germany also called the situation "puzzling".

"Why didn't Stroll do a corona test immediately on Saturday? His substitute Nico Hulkenberg was tested on Saturday morning and was ready for action an hour later with a negative result," the newspaper said.

"After the Eifel race, race director Michael Masi said Stroll had been tested again on Sunday morning, but there is not a word about that in Stroll's explanation.

"Why did the team consistently say during the race weekend that Stroll was not sick with corona, although obviously this could not be ruled out?" Bild added.

"The FIA must also provide information to refute the accusation that they wanted to have Racing Point at the start-line at the Nurburgring at all costs."

Meanwhile, Dr Helmut Marko has confirmed that amid the corona crisis, Red Bull has put Sebastien Buemi on duty as reserve driver in Portugal.

• 2 months later...

Pre koju nedelju AM je debitovao u nekoj F3 virtuelnoj ligi te stoga po prvi put smo mogli videti nešto što je službeno na stazi. Poentiram na livreje, koje ima tu AM nijansu zelene i lepe svetlo zelene linije duž poklopca motora i nosa. Sve je to meni bila inspiracija da pokušam projektovati moguć izgled AM livreja u F1.

Prvo da vam pokažem livreju AM u F3 ligi▼

AMR%20esports%204.jpg

Ovo je moja vizija▼

NWOczaL.jpg

dvgeFKH.jpg

UuMW0cv.jpg

Verujem da će službeno livreje biti mnogo drukčije ali ovo je neko moje viđenje kroz profesionalne oči.