2020 McLaren MCL35

User not found

5 hours ago, Borko said:

Karlos juce prilicno iznerviran rekao da nam nece biti lako da odbranimo 4. mesto zbog timova koji kupuju sasije i motore. 

Jbg ove godine imamo na gridu Mercedes 2020, Mercedes 2019, Ferari 2020, Ferari 2019, Red Bul 2020 i Red Bul 2019.

Al' jebiga ako ne mozemo od proslogodisnjih bolida da budemo bolji onda i ne treba da odbranimo 4. mesto.

Za ova dva dana predjosmo vise krugova nego tokom celokupnih zimskih testiranja 2015. i 2017. sa Hondom. Samo neka nabijaju kilometrazu, ne znam za tebe Radoje, ali ja imam neograniceno "poverenje" u Dzejmsa Kija.. Prvi put u karijeri je dobio sansu da dizajnira sasiju sa dobrim budzetom

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

McLaren Group lines up heavyweight Walsh as chairman

The businessman Paul Walsh is being lined up by McLaren's shareholders as its chairman, Sky News learns.

The owner of the McLaren Formula One (F1) team is close to naming Paul Walsh, the heavyweight businessman, as its next chairman.

Sky News can reveal that Mr Walsh, a former chief executive of the Guinness-owner Diageo, is in advanced talks about chairing McLaren Group, which also includes the brand's road-car and applied technology operations.

Sources said the Woking-based company could announce his appointment as early as Wednesday.

Mr Walsh, who is to step down as chairman of the FTSE 100 catering group Compass later this year, will replace Shaikh Mohammed Bin Essa Al Khalifa in the McLaren chairman's seat.

The arrival of a prominent City figure is likely to stoke speculation that McLaren's principally Bahrain-based shareholders will eventually consider taking the company public.

However, insiders said on Tuesday that there were no firm plans for an initial public offering (IPO), and that such a move was unlikely to take place before 2023.

If it does happen, McLaren's investors are likely to pursue a valuation of well over £2bn.

https://news.sky.com/story/mclaren-group-lines-up-heavyweight-walsh-as-chairman-11954756

• 2 weeks later...

McLaren will be allowed to make “necessary changes” to its 2020 F1 car when it changes power unit for next year, despite teams agreeing to freeze their chassis designs for next year.

Formula 1 has postponed the introduction of new rules which were intended for 2021 and agreed teams will continue using their 2020 chassis next year as a cost-saving measure following the disruption caused by the pandemic.

However McLaren had already agreed terms with Mercedes to switch to its power units in 2021. It will therefore need to make compromises to a chassis which was designed to accommodate a Renault.

• 1 month later...

Meklaren razmislja o stavljanju timske fabrike i kolekcije istorijskih bolida pod hipoteku, u nestasici kesa izazvanoj CoVid-19 😮

McLaren eyes £275m from historic cars and HQ deal (Sky)

"The British Formula One team-owner McLaren Group is in talks to raise up to £275m by mortgaging its spectacular Surrey headquarters and one of the world's most valuable historic car collections."

A McLaren spokesperson said: “Like many other British businesses McLaren has been severely affected by the current pandemic and is therefore exploring a variety of different funding options to help navigate these short-term business interruptions.”

Jbt zar je dotle doslo, nije ni cudo da Zek Braun lobira za sto jaca ogranicenja budzeta pod novim pravilima 😞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

McL je u kurcu finansijski, ne toliko F1 tim koliko cela kompanija, sad nedavno su 25% radnika otpustili, govori se o prodaji manjinskog udela u timu. Zato je Zek Braun jedan od najglasnijih u podrsci rezanju budzeta za F1 - ne zeli on da pomogne Vilijamsu nego sebi. Izgleda stvari nisu bile ruzicaste ni u normalna vremena ali ova korona je sve to udesetostrucila.

https://www.racefans.net/2020/06/24/why-mclaren-and-williams-are-two-great-teams-with-one-similar-problem/

Court documents seen by RaceFans state that McLaren Group is “now facing an impending liquidity shortfall. It has an urgent need to raise new money by no later than 17 July 2020” and that “additional liquidity of approximately £280 million would be sufficient for the Group to be able to support its operations into 2021”.

Edited by Radoye

Sada im se obija o glavu pogresna strategija u prodaji putnickih automobila. Mislili su da mogu biti Ferrari, izbacivati svake godine limitirane verzije sa jedva 100 komada, fejsliftovati postojece modele svake 2 godine pod novim imenom a u isto vreme imati katastrofalno los kvalitet i uzasan odnos u post-prodaji osim ako niste Youtuber. Jahali su na talasima socijalnih mreza i hypa. Decurlija koja na tube zaradjuje mozda ce i da proguta ali stvarni kupci su im pokazali sta misle. Cak i P1 i Senna se prodaju ispod MSRP koji su imali, sto je za tu klasu nezamislivo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The McLaren Group, which owns the McLaren Formula 1 team, is to receive a loan of £150 million from the National Bank of Bahrain.

The loan was confirmed by the bank in a statement on Monday.

McLaren is seeking additional sources of funding due to the economic impact of the pandemic. Last month it announced extensive job cuts involving around 1,200 of its 4,000-strong workforce. A smaller number of staff, around 70, are to leave the Racing division which includes its F1 team.

The Bahrain sovereign wealth fund Mumtalakat is the majority shareholder in the group.

McLaren’s earnings from Formula 1 have declined in recent years due to a series of poor results. It slipped as low as ninth in the constructors’ championship standings in 2015 and 2017 as it struggled with an uncompetitive Honda power unit.

Its switch to Renault power in 2018 only lifted it as high as sixth in the championship that year. However a much improved 2019 campaign, with a new driver line-up of Carlos Sainz Jnr and Lando Norris, saw the team rise to fourth place and score its first podium finish for five years.

The team is one of just five which receives bonus payments under F1’s prize money structure, though they are worth considerably less than those received by Ferrari, Red Bull and Mercedes.

1 minute ago, Duh sa sekirom said:

Meklaren još uvek ima renoove motore? 

Zar nisu od ove godine trebali preći na mečku?

Od sledece.

Dzejms KI - Andrea Stela tandem koji nas je za 19 meseci opravio skoro bolje nego Njui 1997. (tad bejasmo 4. na kraju), znaci sledece godine titula :classic_cool:

Pozdrav ljudi, kako je ovo moj prvi post, da se predstavim kratko. Navijam za Mclaren od momenta kada sam devedesetih kao klinac sa ćaletom gledao Hakinena. 

Au kakav vikend iza nas, a i ispred nadam se. Sve ste ispisali, nema šta da se doda, samo da uživamo napokon.

Elem, vezano za ovaj misteriozni bol u grudima na koji se Lando žalio posle FP2, da li ima veze sa ovim, bilo bi baš bizarno.

• Like 2