WTA

zoe Bg

Samsonova (106) dobila Bencicku u finalu Berlina i tako stigla do prve wta titule :18: iz kvalifikacija stigla u glavni zreb, a onda dobila redom: Vondrusovu (41), Kudermetovu (32), Kiz (28), Azarenku (16) i u finalu Bencic (12). Izgubila po set samo od Kiz i Bencic. Deluje mi da ima stofa za velika dela 👍

• Like 2

moja ljubimica Kvitova se namucila protiv neke Poljakinje, morala je da igra tri seta ........................ ima tu jos nekih elementa koje bi morala da popravi u svojoj igri, ali ja se iskreno nadam da ce daleko stici ove godine na W .....................

José Morgado

In a battle of Wimbledon champions, Angelique Kerber (2018) comes back from 3-6, 1-3 down to beat Petra Kvitova (2011, 2014) 3-6, 6-4, 7-6(3) and reach the final in Bad Homburg. That's Kerber's first final since IW 2019 (lt Andreescu) Looking for 1st title since Wimbledon 2018.

Raducanu was born in Toronto, Canada to a Romanian father and a Chinese mother. Her family moved to the United Kingdom when she was aged 2 and she grew up in London. She started playing tennis at the age of five at the Bromley Tennis Academy. She was a pupil at Newstead Wood School, a state grammar school in the London Borough of Bromley.

She visits her paternal grandmother in Bucharest, Romania several times a year. She is fond of Romanian cuisine. Her tennis idols are Li Na and Simona Halep.