WTA

zoe Bg

Jedva nadjoh temu, pala na drugu stranu teniskog podforuma :smiley5:

Nakon duze vremena odgledah jedan zenski mec, tj veci deo istog i bar sam dobio neocekivano 🙂 

Kaliniskaja izbacila Igu, koja je od momenta kad sam se ja ukljucio (4:4 u prvom setu) bila zaista dosta losa, ali ono sto me je najvise iznenadilo nije rezultat niti pobednica, vec nacin na koji je dosla do iste. Kaliniskaja je imala servis i 40:15 pri rezultatu 5:2 u drugom setu (dobila prvi 6:4), sto znaci dve vezane mec lopte, izgubila taj i naredni gem, a onda pri 5:4 Iga imala 2 ili 3 pojedinacne brejk lopte i nije preokrenula :krstipd4: Bio sam ubedjen da kad slabiji igrac/igracica prokocka tako veliku priliku kao sto je Kaliniskaja uradila u osmom gemu, gubi mec, pogotovo sto je izraz lica njenog kampa tokom desetog gema delovao kao da servira za opstanak u mecu dok protivnica vodi 5:0.

Sad mi je iskreno zao ljudi koji su kupili kartu za finale jer ce protivnica Kaliniskaji u tom finalu biti Paolini :smiley5:

• 2 weeks later...

Simoni smanjena kazna i može da nastavi da igra :thumbsup:

https://www.tennis.com/news/articles/simona-halep-doping-ban-reduced-to-nine-months-free-to-resume-tennis-career

On the roxadustat charge, the CAS statement reads: “Having carefully considered all the evidence put before it, the CAS Panel determined that Ms. Halep had established, on the balance of probabilities, that the Roxadustat entered her body through the consumption of a contaminated supplement which she had used in the days shortly before 29 August 2022 and that the Roxadustat, as detected in her sample, came from that contaminated product. As a result, the CAS Panel determined that Ms. Halep had also established, on the balance of probabilities, that her anti-doping rule violations were not intentional.

“Although the CAS Panel found that Ms. Halep did bear some level of fault or negligence for her violations, as she did not exercise sufficient care when using the Keto MCT supplement, it concluded that she bore no significant fault or negligence.”

On the ABP charge, the statement reads: “the CAS Panel was not comfortably satisfied that an anti-doping rule violation under Article 2.2. of the TADP had occurred. It therefore dismissed that charge.”

Edited by alcesta
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...